Micro White

Micro White

My absolute favourite

The white is so trendy and bright which is great for visibility. It folds up really easily. I love that I can fit several folded scooters in the boot of my car and then still do a load of grocery shopping without taking them out. It feels so smooth to ride. I found the brake pretty easy to master despite not being a very coordinated person I am not a fit person but could easily ride this for a couple of kilometres and it is so much quicker (and more fun) than walking

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Nikki R
Nikki R

Haha Rob I think I would need elbow and knee pads before trying that. Start small, maybe a loaf of bread

Micro S.Micro Scooters

Haha a white loaf to go with your white scooter :)

Carol

CarolAuckland

Love this scooter as its perfect for keeping up with my kids

I originally bought this scooter when my children where younger so I could keep up with them when they were on their scooters. Plus if they decided not to scoot but wanted to walk, it was easy to carrier their scooter and still ride my scooter. Now that they are no longer little (they are now 6 and 9 years old) I didn't expect to still be using it. However I am a converted scooter rider now, and we regular take our scooters out for a family ride together.

Date PurchasedMar 2014

Amazing!! I love it

Where do i start!! This scooter is amazing and is a great motivator to get myself and kids outside and keep active. I've been on a health journey this year and so far have lost 17 kilos and the scooter has definitely kept me more active as I'm scooting places I'd usually drive. Not to mention my 3 kids think I'm very cool.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Brook D

Brook DMackay

Soooo cool!

I totally love my Micro white adult scooter. The kids just think it's the best that Mum can scoot along with them. My husband thought it was so cool he had to buy one too. Pretty sure he enjoys scooting now more than the kids do. We now have 6 Micro scooters between our family of 5. Highly recommend!

Date PurchasedMay 2017

MummyN

MummyNCanberra, Australian Capital Territory

Love it

I am very uncoordinated but have mastered this and scoot with little miss. Does work your legs out and I would suggest switching sides regularly to ease the ache afterwards. It also weighs a fair bit so not very portable but relatively straight forward to fold up. Still something I love and use regularly!!

Awesome

My daughter had the mini micro now the maxi micro. I just bought Micro Black for myself as a mum need to keep up! Love it, great quality.

phenomenal!!

Astounding control I love the design and the feel of it. This is perfect for those who really love commuting by scooter especially if you are an adult. Better if it had front caliper brakes so better control and minuim accidents

Can collapse without warning

My wife almost had a serious accident when it unlocked while she was riding. Locking mechanism is not safe. I would really like this to be fixed or to be advised that it can be safe. I love scooting and am very surprised that at this price range the product is not safe. I tested it myself and it randomly collapses just riding on flat ground.
Looks good
Locking mechanism is not safe

Alyssa Parks

Alyssa ParksSydney

Im a big kid now!

Fergaburger

FergaburgerSydney

Keep up with the kids

I purchased the Micro White as I got sick of trying to keep up with my 2 year old on his Micro and husband on his skateboard. Now we can all cruise along in comfort. I was a little unsure, but so glad I took the plunge. I feel like a big kid, and it is just so much fun. Plus, now that mummy has her own scooter, my little man uses his even more (God forbid, I'm at the age of 41 cool!!). Needless to say, I get many envious looks from other parents and am having a truckload of fun. It folds down to a small size for carrying, and I've even purchased a carry bag which clips onto the front.
It's just so much fun to ride, and I love being able to scoot along with my little boy.
A little expensive, but still worth the price (Micros are the best!).

Love it

What a great ride! Bought this to reduce my reliance on the car and to get out and about more. So far so good. I expect that there will be another scooter joining it rather soon also as it has been eyed enviously by friends. We really liked the low deck which make it such an easy ride and it cruises beautifully. And to top it all of, it looks really stylish! Love it.

Great scooter - but be careful

I bought this scooter for my partner. It is by far the smoothest and easiest ride - but that has its own drawbacks. He had two nasty accidents on it (face first into the tar both times with hospital visits, concussion, scrapes and stitches) and has since been banned from using it. I use it and love it for gentle commutes - but don't push the limits and go too fast (unless you fancy time off work or studies).
The best commuting kick scooter by far. Little work for a fast and comfortable travel.
Potential for nasty accidents and concussion if you go too fast.

Sooo much fun!

Bought a Micro White so I can go zooming with my kids. Took it to the lake on the weekend and got many looks from jealous Mum's busily trying to keep up with their little kids! So much fun, so little time to spend on my scooter. Looking forward to using it more this weekend and every weekend after that!
Comfortable, fun, easy to use
A little bulky to take on the bus but I'll find a way!

You do need a Micro White

Riding the Micro White is like gliding through butter. I've used it every day since getting it and don't think I'll ever tire of it. The quality design and manufacture is apparent in every way. It also looks great - it would appeal to Mac users (I'm not a Mac user but I love the cool, white look of the Micro). Folding and unfolding is uncomplicated and reliable, and the low deck makes pushing a breeze. So if you're wondering, I can tell you: you do need to buy one of these.
Safe, efficient, enjoyable, good-looking.

It's revolustionised my life

My micro white has allowed me to leave behind unreliable and squishy public transport on my daily commute to work. I love scooting along quite effortlessly. It's quicker than walking, not as much effort as running, and on the whole so much more fun! Plus easy to store under my desk at work. The lower deck board means that the handle bars are at the perfect height - great design.
reliable, sturdy, stylish and quiet!!

Svetlana35

Svetlana35Auckland

Great scooter

I've been using Micro White to commute to work for about 2 weeks and I absolutely love it! It's very easy to ride and can be folded/ unfolded in seconds. Also great design and a quality build. The only thing it's just a bit heavy for me when I need to carry it around. Probably should have looked at lighter models, but I just really liked how Micro White looks..

Looking forward for a summer ahead with my new Micro White..

Gale06

Gale06SYDNEY

What a find

Phoned [name removed] from Micro and he suggested I buy this scooter for my granddaughter who is still ridding her three wheel Micro it has been easy for her to Handel and she loves it. The big wheels have made it easy for to go from three to two wheels. Thanks!
Easy to ride