Micro Flex

Micro Flex

good scooter

great scooter very strong. Lasts ages. Heaps of fun. Great for all the family I highly recommend it to everyone i know it’s incredible and I love love love it. It’s amazing. A great product love it. This scooter is incredibly fun and I love love love it so much

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Micro Scooters
Micro S.Micro Scooters

Reyloc

ReylocNewcastle

Awesome gear

We bought 2 of these scooters for us (mum and dad). They arrived very promptly. After getting used to a deck that flexes, I quickly realised its full potential and started to CARVE! The extra diameter wheels make for a very fast scooter and big enough to get heavy weights over pebbles, pavements, cracks. - from dad!
Solid construction, speed and manoeuvrability.
Would prefer if folding head stock had less play.

Roger Fulton

Roger Fultonasked

I bought a micro flex air but want to change the wheels for solid wheels as the inflatable wheels have too much rolling resistance. I tried another persons flex with solid wheels and it is like a different machine. Can I swap wheels? Roger Fulton rjfultonctr@gmail.com

Micro Scooters
Micro S.Micro Scooters

Hi Roger, Yes you can change the Flex Air wheels. You will need a 200mm wheel, part code AC5010B, which is $39.95 and here is the link: http://order.microscooters.com.au/wheels/ac5010b/200mm-wheel-black/

There is a youtube video to show you how to change a wheel on the flex air: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw7vbM0oc6Y

Hope this helps!