Verified🏆 2024 Award

94% · 994 · 4%

Lauren Wightman
Lauren WightmanGippsland, VIC3 posts

Great size

My three-year-old loves her scooter that we got her for Christmas. Took a little while for her to get the hang of it but she’s often scooting now. Came quickly in the post and not a drama to put together highly recommend. Will be getting another one for my one-year-old when the timing comes!
Allison G.
Allison G.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

The Micro Scooter is perfect for our girls and so easy to use and safe!!!

Micro Service had excellent service and upon an email request were so forthcoming and prompt and kind! I couldn't recommend them more highly! Show details
Grandma
Grandma

A scooter for each grandchild

Grandchildren love the scooter. It was easy to attach the handle and the scooter wes ready to ride. My gorgeous three year old said with a beaming smile "i love my scooter Grandma " Show details
Clifford R.
Clifford R.

Great for 1st Year

Never will I buy again. We bought 2 for my 3 and 4 year old at the time and both back wheels needed replacing.
Ordered new wheels and screw were totally jammed together so couldn't release the wheel.
Now have to go and buy a steel drill bit to try and drill the original screw out Show details
Geane H.
Geane H.Far North Queensland, QLD

Great scooter until the brake broke!

Really great scooter for the kids to learn on and ride to school everyday. We have loved using the scooter for my first born. I was, however, hoping to pass it down from my eldest to my younger sons as it is not a cheap scooter. Had the scooter for four years and the break has just snapped off. Can't justify spending another $160 for that to happen again when we have had much cheaper scooters last far longer. Show details
Anel H
Anel HMelbourne3 posts

Best scooter in the market - keeps on going

I have had my daughters Micro scooter for 5 years. It’s done hundreds if not a thousand kilometres. And it’s still working 100%, except the break that my daughter broke after 4 years in a trick she was doing (her fault not the scooters). Unlike other scooters this one has this amazing wheel system which allows you to lean left and right without the scooter falling over. Because the bar unhooks, we have been able to travel with it all the way to South Africa. Best value for money and product!!!

L matthews
L matthews

Deluxe model

Great colors .. easy to assemble, planning on packing in suitcase as nice and light and small - size 2-5 yrs.

my 2 yr old has never been on a scooter before but got the hang of the deluxe model instantly!! The

Colleen V
Colleen VSouth East Queensland, QLD11 posts

Just what the Physio ordered!

My two year old grandson has a problem with balance and the physiotherapist recommended that he ride a scooter. He was thrilled ... as were we when we watched him grow in confidence as he gained independence and balance. Thank you to Rob from your office for your excellent service and advice.

Show details ·  1

Meagan
Meagan3 posts

Perfect for kids just wish the wheels were better

We absolutely love this scooter, we brought it for my 4 year old and he uses it daily. The only issue we have had is with the brake wheel, it doesn’t seem as strong as other brands, because we live in a street that has a slight incline he has to break firmly which has resulted in needing to replace the back wheel within 2 month. We replaced said wheel and now within 2 weeks you can see wearing again. This is not a problem I’ve found with any other scooters from other brands with 4 older children.

We found customer care great and they did replace the first wheel for free but am worried about having to continue to replace back wheel every couple of months.

TaraTurner
TaraTurnerSouth East Queensland, QLD7 posts

Awesome little scooter

Awesome little scooter, we got the Mini Micro deluxe. We got the aqua colour which is really nice. The handle bars are adjustable for height, perfect for growing kids so it will last for ages. My son loves it. The two wheels at the front make it stable and easy to ride. Highly recommend this scooter

Show details ·  1

Claire
Claire

A+++ Best learner scooter

We have two kids 3 and 4 years! This scooter has been the best scooter for them to learn on. The 3 wheels on it gives them both such control and confidence to learn at their own pace and speed. It's also built to a high quality. We highly recommend the micro. A+++

perkins4
perkins4GOULBURN5 posts

Scooter is good but fades easily

We have two of these scooters and while they are great and the kids love them I have found that they fade very quickly despite being put away out of sunlight after each use. My daughter has the red one and it's now pale pink, my son has the blue and it hasn't faded as bad though the black bar has faded a lot. I don't think it has affected the quality or the use but it is disappointing considering the cost of them.

Show details ·  3

Martin
Martin2 posts

Good scooter . Dreadful customer service

Inaccurate and deceptive video on how to replace the brake led to my sons scooter being broken/unusable. Inadequate customer service following this without even an offer to refund the part I purchased . Buyer beware of Micro. The scooters are good...till something goes wrong after which the customer service is terrible.

Micro Scooters   DM

Thanks for pointing out the missing step in our video, we've since updated this with the extra instruction. We pride ourselves on our customer service and are disappointed you were let down by our teams help.

Ali J2 posts

Still going strong after 3years but

Purchased for my sons second birthday, he is now 5.

He loves it and can go pretty fast on it. And it's very stable with the three wheel design.

He likes to flip it over and push it in front of himself on the front wheels which caused the front shield-plate to crack and brakes. Looks ugly, probably a few sharp edges but works fine.

We had a problem with the brake snapping off and had to replace it. Not too much of a pain if you are handy.

Also his rubber handles were yellow and now they are black. I've no idea why they are like this as friends scooters don't have the same issue.

Overall happy with purchase but some design tweaks could make it amazing

Cuffy
CuffyWestern District, VIC

My childrens best friend

I have 2 mini micro scooters and all 3 of my children are now in love with them. They find them very easy to use and has helped my youngest with her balance immensly. The quality is excellent with my first purchase being 5 yrs ago. And its still like new. Go mirco scooters!

Hello,
I would like to buy a scooter for my 4 year old girl. She is 104 cm tall. Which one would you recommend? She wants to be able to move it and carry around by herself. Thank you! Tanja

Tanja M.

Hi, thank you very much for your answer. So, you think micro mini classic is not a good option because it doesn't have an adjustable handle bar? I am thinking to get her maxi ehen she grows out of this small one.

Jasmine
Jasmine

Would you recommend a mini micro deluxe or sporty edition for a small 3 yo? does the sport edition have an adjustable handlebar?

vegemite_sal
vegemite_sal

Hello. I am about to buy a scooter for my son. He is 2.5 and tall (97cm). Would you recommend the mini micro or the mini micro delux? He has never used a scooter before. Thank you

lisa
lisa

We have the mini micro, delux wasn't available when I got mine. My son is 2.5 too now. I think the delux folds, but the Std clips apart easily anyway.

Ali J

My son is short so the standard is fine for him even now at 5.

But I think for a tall child the adjustable stem would be great.

CategoryPush Scooters