Lollipops Play Centre

Lollipops Play Centre

See the Best Party & Events Hire in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Lollipops Play Centre? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Rates and Fees

A must

Great slides friendly staff great coffee a great way to unwind with the family. One price to enter and you can go shopping and re enter for free. A clean and safe place to take the family

Rates and Fees

Mojdeh s.
Mojdeh s.Sydney, NSW

A shame .

I am very dissapointed with the staff behavior in lollipops parramatta with me. I saw some review in here simillar to me that they were so rude with customers . Dont go any more . So rude.dirty place.they just sell junk food in there not healthy. Not nice at all.wasting money and time.I will tell to all my friends dont go there any more.
my freind his son got sick from the food over there .

Kat D.
Kat D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A shame about the cleanliness

My friend and I have been twice with our 18 month olds. It has a lot of potential but the under 3 section is filthy. It is disappointing but we will not be going again due to the lack of cleanliness. I suggest you get someone to clean and wipe down the area, floors, surfaces etc at the end of each shift so the toddlers are not crawling through people’s hair and dust bunnies and dirt and wet patches of who knows what in the area.

Amanda
AmandaSydney, NSW

Penrith Lollipops - Great Day Out

Amy
AmySydney, NSW

Lollipops parramatta! Will never go back

Brian C.
Brian C.Sydney, NSW

Dont waste your time

Waste of time and money. Messy place. Faulty equipment.

Edrl
EdrlSydney, NSW

Great place to take the kids

great place to take the kids to play the equipment is greats the kids can have lots of fun whilst we could have a coffee and watch them at the same time

Definitely Need To Have More Staff On Shift On Weekends!

-toilets were disgusting, covered in poo.
-staff had us waiting at the front for almost 20 minutes just to be let in the gate
-party rooms were not clean
-cockroaches in party room
-not enough staff members on shift to maintain the cleanliness of the entire ply centre

TGN
TGNSydney, NSW

Disappointed

I seriously don’t know why I come back. Expensive to get in, rock climbing 1 turn per kid and cannot line up again. Bathroom not cleaned. Food not collected from tables.
Will not be coming back anytime soon. Maybe if entry wasn’t so expensive you wouldn’t have such high expectations of a place.

Trish
Trish

Penrith is awesome

This truly our local hangout. The team at lollipops are friendly efficant and awesome. Our girls are greeted by there names, our coffee order is always rembered and there disco party's are a blast with games music and teacup rides. They throw great birthday partys aswell.
Never ever a disappointment.

Bob
BobJacka 2914, ACT

So sad and disappointing and an Incident with no report.

kyla