Lollipops Play Centre

Lollipops Play Centre

See the Best Party & Events Hire in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Edrl

EdrlSydney, NSW

Great place to take the kids

great place to take the kids to play the equipment is greats the kids can have lots of fun whilst we could have a coffee and watch them at the same time

Definitely Need To Have More Staff On Shift On Weekends!

-toilets were disgusting, covered in poo.
-staff had us waiting at the front for almost 20 minutes just to be let in the gate
-party rooms were not clean
-cockroaches in party room
-not enough staff members on shift to maintain the cleanliness of the entire ply centre

TGN

TGNSydney, NSW

Disappointed

I seriously don’t know why I come back. Expensive to get in, rock climbing 1 turn per kid and cannot line up again. Bathroom not cleaned. Food not collected from tables.
Will not be coming back anytime soon. Maybe if entry wasn’t so expensive you wouldn’t have such high expectations of a place.

Trish

Trish

Penrith is awesome

This truly our local hangout. The team at lollipops are friendly efficant and awesome. Our girls are greeted by there names, our coffee order is always rembered and there disco party's are a blast with games music and teacup rides. They throw great birthday partys aswell.
Never ever a disappointment.

Bob

BobJacka 2914, ACT

So sad and disappointing and an Incident with no report.

kyla

Disappointing birthday party

sandi

sandiAdelaide

A bad experience

I took my grandchildren to Golden Grove s.a lollypop cadet on 12th July.There was a Vac Care group with a lot of children The service was appalling As I have been a cashier for years u have never seen anything so slow inexperienced staff
Manager A young girl had an attitude.. If it wasn't for a young girl who almost ran the place on her own .very efficient. Named Hannah...we would still be there waiting to be served..... First and last time we will go to that lollypop cafe... Nor recommend it

Tracy DSydney

Apparently Mr 12 Is An Adult And Can't Play There...

We have been going to Lollipops Castle Hill for a while, and were not aware of this rule, that when a child turns 12 Lollipops recognises them as an adult so they have to sit and watch everyone else play.

Even though my son is now a 12 year old adult, he is in year 6 in primary school, and loves all things other adults his age love doing.

Luckily thes days it's not hard to find a more welcoming, cleaner centre, that will accommodate a 10, 11, and 12 year old adult...

Just be aware of this ludicrous rule. It can really ruin a child's day.

Tracy D

I would like to add head office took my complaint onboard and gave me a family pass to use. We used it at Parramatta and had a wonderful experience. Thank you.

Emily

EmilyMelbourne

Good way to entertain kids for an hour.

Went to the Roxborough Park play centre. Entry is around $12 for 3 year old. The play centre is on the larger side, plenty of climbing, ball pit, slides etc. There is seating/tables for parents and they serve coffee and light meals (standard kids junk nuggets etc and some better quality stuff like pasta and sandwiches). Staff are young but seem to know what they're doing. We spent an hour here pretty happily.

Maz Gun

Maz GunMelbourne

This is by no means a fun and relaxing place to take the kiddies

Alex

AlexCanberra

Excellent playland and facility

Clean, friendly, great service, our kids love T cup ride and enjoy the centre every single time. We hosted kids b’day party and itnwas truly amazing.

Im not so happy

We had my son’s birthday at lollipops playland penrith at 10.2.18 and I am so disappointed everthing was not ready the table is not enough as i told them i need 30 adult chairs and they reserve us 16 chairs only,second I asked them to place the loot bags and balloons in the table before the party started but they put it last and the balloons that i bought they put it last,third the drinks for kids what not filled up and the host was not energetic at all as a host and lastly its so hot inside the playland all the visitor was sweating were not happy and will not book again here

Anna R

Anna RMelbourne

Very unhygienic; Bentleigh East

2ns time coming here, was moderately pleased the first time, but the second.. very very disappointed! So incredibly unhygienic, the bathrooms were atrocious and wet, the tables were cleared but not wiped and when I picked up a menu it was very sticky? The chairs looked to of never been clean and a lot of the play equipment was so grubby. I'm not a clean freak by any means, but this just felt so grubby! To add to that, the staff couldn't manage as much as a smile and were very unwelcoming.

Mummy81

Mummy81Perth

Lollipop Bayswater W.A.

Castle Hill Lollipops

Terrible

kTokhi

kTokhi

Lollipops Playland castle hill

I recently attended a birthday party at Lollipops Play land Castel hill. The place is very old dilapidated and needs to be shut down. It is dangerous and the staff are teenagers with no qualifications. There are no adults managing the place. My daughter took a fall in the party room where the floor was slippery and wet. The host didn't care about the safety of children. After my daughter was hurt and crying she came up to us and said sorry you are hurt but did you have fun. I am disgusted at this place. It should be shut down now.

Held Captive

I was waiting to leave with my 7 month and 4 year old Grandsons and was told that I could not leave without a ticket....what I was stealing these kids??? Half an hour after emptying baby bag, etc.. the twit let us out I even said i will call the police and he said do what you have to. Lost the dummy and had an unhappy baby went back and he slowly went back and said no can't find. Never going back again its a shame there aren't more Chipmonks around. NannaTracey from Greenmount.