L'Oreal Paris Clinically Proven Lash Serum

L'Oreal Paris Clinically Proven Lash Serum

See the Best Cosmetic Products for Eyes in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by L'Oreal Paris

3.0
  • Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (2)
  • Ease of Application
  • Longevity
Sar
Sar

It works (somewhat)

I used it regularly for about 3 months (atleast once a day, sometimes twice). I always had moderately thick dead straight lashes that would never curl up unless I used a lash curler and even after applying mascara, they just wouldn’t stay curled up!!! This lash serum caused no irritation to my sensitive eyes, I noted no new lash growth or thickness but I am pleasantly surprised to see my lashes are curling upwards naturally now! Nothing short of a miracle for me. I’ll continue to use it for now. Not giving 5 stars because I have not noticed thicker or fuller lashes or even new growth.

Purchased in January 2021.

sanja
sanjaAU

It works and has strange extra effects

I have used this product for two months and it really works. Longer thicker lashes. It caused some other changes too... my lashes look darker and my eyelids are a bit darker too. Not a bad thing as I don't need as many coats of mascara or eye shadow but I wasn't expecting this effect.

Purchased in March 2021 at Chemist Warehouse for $15.

Ease of Application
Lai
LaiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It works but affect eye health

Easy and comfortable to apply. I applied on both eyes for just two weeks and started noticing my eye lash had grown longer. However, I noticed at the same time that my upper and lower eyelids had swelled and sticking out though no pains and redness at all. I stopped using it immediately but my eye lids were still like that. Three days later, both my lower eye lips had got an infection. I guessed my eyes had become susceptible for infections due to the eye lips sticking out. Swelling in my eye lids lasted for about two weeks even I had stopped the application immediately last time. I will not use this product again.