Lucci Airfusion Radar

Lucci Airfusion Radar

• Power
Wayno

WaynoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great ceiling fan, so glad I bought it

I bought this fan in June 2018 when renovating our bedroom. I was a little unsure as DC fans are expensive, but it has been well worth the investment. We are in Melbourne, and we run it far more often than I expected. It has turned out to be very quiet and very cheap to run. Most nights we use it so that we have some air movement while we sleep, so mostly we only run it low, but this is more than enough to keep us cool and comfortable. I also really like the low profile.

Highly recommend this product.

Purchased in June 2018 at Beacon Lighting Springvale for A$339.00.

Noise Level
Power
Lexisview

LexisviewSYDNEY

Love it

I love my lucci ceiling fan I put one in every bedroom in the house.
They are really quiet and smart modern looking.
Wish I had of purchased them earlier.
We have remote control it’s is fantastic.
They do cost a little more than some fans but well worth the money.
I cant remember exactly how much I paid for them but it was over $300 each.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
JimmyJ

JimmyJNewcastle, NSW

Excellent quality low profile fan

Bought two from Beacon Lighting, along with the Clipper light kit and LED bulb. Straightforward to install, and easier than some I've done in past houses. Very quiet, remote control operation only. It's low profile so suits a low ceiling (like ours). Highly recommended, very pleased with both the look and operation. Soft start, quiet operation. The light kit is easy to install and the light is just right. My only minor gripe is the remote has a button just above the light button which reverses the direction of the fan (say for winter), could be easy to press this in the dark, but really, not something to worry about.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Ceiling Fans

Find out how Lucci Airfusion Radar compares to other Ceiling Fans

Melissa

MelissaCanberra

Ceiling fan with a modern base and good speeds

This fan has six speeds with remote control. The best thing about it is the base that connects the fan to the ceiling. It is very short and modern looking (without the usual stem) and you hardly notice the fan when you enter the room. Ours is in the bedroom and the lowest speed is very slow allowing us to have the fan on al night without getting too cold - many fans' slowest speed is often quite fast. We have had the fan a month now and are very happy with it.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Tim

Timasked

Hi,
Re: Airfusion radar fan - Plastic cowling between fan and ceiling can not be fixed in place flush to the ceiling and drops onto fan during operation. Any suggestions please

Tim

Hi Tim,
The motor housing for the Radar fan is fixed in place by attaching the motor housing to the hanging plate and securing it by pushing the hooks into the slot holes and turning it anti-clockwise. If this does not make the housing sit securely, then I do recommend contacting our warranty department by filling out the following form: https://www.beaconlighting.com.au/warranty-claims or calling them on 1800 602 243. Regards, Rhiannon - Beacon Lighting Customer Support.

Trish

Trishasked

Hi, We have an Airfusion Nordic 56 dc fan and find air flow not as powerful as required. We like a lot of air flow. Is there a fan that will produce a stronger breeze?

Customer S.Lucci Air

Hi Trish, The Nordic does have one of our highest airflow's. With all fans they do need some avenues or walls to trap the air to help push it down to create a higher airflow, if you have this and still feel like your fan is not up to the standards please contact our warranty team by filling out the following form.
Regards Amber - BL Customer Service

wade

wadeasked

Hi,

I have installed a Airfusion Radar in a new house, works great but often we come home and the fan is running on high speed - and it was definitely off when we left.
Thought it must have been some sort of thermostat trigger but cant see anything online about this function, it has the RH78TT remote.

Customer S.Lucci Air

Hi Wade, the issue maybe to do with someone near you that has a fan on the same frequency as your fan and so when they switch their fan on, yours comes on as well. Please PM us at support@beaconlighting.com.au the issue and we can supply you with instructions on how to fix this and re-pair the fan to a different frequency. Debbie - Beacon Lighting Customer Service

Get an answer from our members and Lucci Air representatives