1.0

Trish Morf

Trish MorfSydney, NSW

Very difficult to assemble. Just junk.

Purchased window cleaner yesterday, had trouble assembling and even my relative, an expert at assembly told me to take it back as it was flimsy and would break because of the difficult to assemble it. I will return it. Was really looking forward to using this appliance.

Purchased in January 2021.

Jan.

Jan.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Garbage

I agree with the review. Useless and now not confident in buying their products. But can go one better when I opened my box parts were missing. And don’t have my receipt. Too bad. Am really disappointed in aldi. Lessons learnt. Cheap is cheap

wellthatwasfun

wellthatwasfunMid North Coast, NSW

made for landfill

I'm always looking for a product to make window cleaning easier but this was so not it. Consisted of a spray bottle on a window squeegee and a separate device to squeegee and such up water. It was garbage and $40.

Window & Glass Cleaners

Find out how ALDI Electric Window Cleaners compares to other Window & Glass Cleaners