Lunette

Lunette

See the Best Tampons & Menstrual Cups in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Lunette? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Pros

• Rarely leaks

• Straightforward to use

• Causes Irritation Yes (1) · No (5)
  • Comfort
LisaML
LisaMLSouth East Queensland, QLD

So uncomfortable. No customer service

Purchased in November 2020 at IGA for $50.00.

Causes Irritation Yes
Lauren
LaurenMuswellbrook

Love this cup changed my periods forever!

I purchased this cup on the 20/6/2016. It now been 4 years of my period life changed forever!
Once you get used to inserting it, it is so much cleaner, comfortable, less stress, no leakage and it seems to reduce my period pain. Can leave in for 12 hours and empty/clean in the shower so great!
I highly recommend this product to friends and family and no way could I go back to pads/tampons! And it saves money and the environment

Purchased in June 2016 at Lunette website for $59.95.

Never going back!

I kept seeing ads on my social media about cups and I really wanted to try one. I bought the size 1 off lunette and it is amazing and I will never go back to pads and tampons. There are so many benefits of a cup over pads and tampons. The only con is that it is slightly more difficult to use however its like anything and you will get the hang of it after a couple goes. It took me about 2-3 goes of struggling and then after that I was absolutely loving it. I am also only a teenager and I highly recommend trying it out!

Sophie
SophieIllawarra, NSW

Why didn't I try it sooner?!

I was hesitant to try a menstrual cup but thought I'd take the plunge and give it a go. This is a serious game changer!!! No leaks, mess of smell. Such a great product.

Purchased in August 2019 for $50.00.

Claire P.
Claire P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Never going back

Bought this a year ago after seeing reviews on youtube (not this brand). It's as easy as a tampon to insert. I usually empty it twice during the first two days of my period (once in the morning, once at night) and then once a day til the end. It can be a little difficult to grab if it's been in for a while as it tends to make its way up but usually it's fine. I remove and clean it in the shower and have had no problems. I don't experience any leaks. I've not used pads or tampons ever since buying it. Definitely worth the money. I just feel cleaner.

Purchased in October 2018 at Lunette.com.au for $50.00.

This is amazing!

It's quite a long time since I wanted to switch to cups,but was not sure which one I should try.i did a lot of research and finally decided to go for lunette.i ordered size 1 cup and fortunately in very first attempt,It was perfect fit.its my second cycle now and I can't tell you how happy I feel about this.the product is good,it's not hard rather I don't even feel that something is there inside.i will give 100 on 100 for this cup.thanks lunette for making my period worry free.

Purchased in July 2019 for $39.00.

Jackie
JackieSydney, NSW

Pretty good trustworthy product

I wanted to try one and have experimented with other cup brands and I really believe that lunette is superior. Their cup is the right size without being painful and the silicon is flexible. Only downside with all of the cups is that I was hopeful that I could depend just on the cup for my entire month (I.e without panty liners) but I find that despite knowing how to use it there is still a bit of leakage but no more than a tampon. I much prefer them to tampons now. But still have to use panty liners. Also cleaning them is a bit of a nuisance. But overall better product than tampons.

Purchased in July 2016.

moi
moiAU

Buy it! Don’t hesitate!

Leah
LeahBuninyong

Absolutely love!

When inserted correctly I cant feel the cup and don't even really know I have my period. It's clean, economical and environmentally friendly. I don't even have to worry about leaks. I always disliked using pads and tampons and now I have found the perfect solution. I will never go back and will teach my girls about using them. Initially the first few times the insertion and removal can be tricky and I had to trim the stem as it was uncomfortable but now its very easy and I'm so happy I have found this. I think every woman needs one!!

Amazing!

After always having issues with tampons absorbing liquid every time I went to the bathroom, I had enough and wanted to find a more durable option. I absolutely love the Lunette diva cup!! I honestly forget I am even on my period when using it. I never feel it, never have any leaks and can keep it in for up to 12 hours! So easy to wash/wipe between use and can continuously last with just a boil each month. It’s comfortable even after the first use, and you learn your way around inserting/removing super quickly. You can literally do anything with it in. I’m obsessed and will never go back to anything else. A massive bonus is the one off cost to purchase and then regularly purchasing cleaning items.

Rach W

RoobalooQueenstown

Absolutely thrilled

Danni
DanniMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Honestly reach for this cup more often than my Juju cup!

Purchased in October 2017 at Flora and Fauna.

Durbano90
Durbano90Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pleasantly surprised!

Features:

• Lunette’s menstrual cups come in 2 different sizes to accommodate different types of menstrual flows.
  • It’s made with soft, medical-grade silicone, giving it the flexibility it needs for easy insertion and removal, while meeting health and hygiene standards.
  • You can keep this cup in for up to 12 hours a day, meaning less time spent stressing about insertion and removal.
  • The menstrual cup is BPA and chemical free, so you don’t need to worry about any added nasties irritating your most sensitive area.
  • It comes with a matching pouch for easy (and stylish) transportation.
  • Lunette menstrual cups range from $55 to $65.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers said that their Lunette menstrual cup was comfortable and rarely leaked.
  • They also said that it was easy to use, with some reviewers appreciating the matte finish and ridged stem and base that made gripping the cup to insert and remove it a lot simpler.
CategoryTampons & Menstrual Cups