Moxie

Moxie

Pros

• Can take a heavy flow without leaking

• Discreet and easy-to-carry packaging

• Simple and comfortable to insert

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)
Momma

MommaSouth East Queensland, QLD

No leakage. No breakage

Probably one of the best tampons I’ve used. The fibres hold together even after it had been completely saturated. It doesn’t fall apart and it holds the heaviest flow in my opinion

Purchased in March 2017 for $5.00.

Causes IrritationNo
M&B

M&BBrisbane

Perfect treat for bad period days

I have been using Moxie products for the lat 7 years and sometimes tried other products but always come back to their pads. They are packed nicely and in luxury form and have the best quality, there is always a tin in each pack to carry your pads which is awesome. I also love that they are so active in supporting women and girls in poor areas and countries. Thanks Moxie.

Liz.N

Liz.NMelbourne

The perfect product!!

I’ve been using Moxie products for as long as I can remember! They are top quality products with the trendiest packaging, reasonably priced and conveniently accessible! What’s not to love about Moxie?!!

Great product

I’ve been using moxie now for a while & I love the product, being a flight attendant we carry everything in our luggage although my fav is the packaging - the tins are convenient and look great. Easy to put away in your suitcase.

Great product - great company

When there are so many products to choose from - I was attracted to Moxie for their amazing company ethos. They supported communities in Uganda by providing young girls with pads - if these girls in low socio economic areas get their periods that can't go to school :-( and it sets up a cycle of disadvantage. They also do educational info for young girls, and boxes for first periods! They're taking the taboo out of periods and living up to the name MOXIE!

Only brand I use

Aside from the convenient packaging, I have always found the product to be of high standard. Never had any issues and for the quality I think the price is also very reasonable.

Abbie

Abbie

The only tampon brand I use ⭐️

I’ve been using Moxie for a while now and they have been great. I find them a lot more comfortable to use and easy to insert. I also love the packaging and have been re-using the tins for jewellery.

Raquel

RaquelEverton Upper

This is a fantastic product!

The overnight pads and tampons have been great to use and I love the organic cotton option too. Tampons have not irritated me like other brands have in the past. The packaging is awesome and keeps personal items discrete and easy to find in my bag. I also love how philanthropic the company is, I think it’s important to support businesses that really want to make a difference in this world.

MLA

MLAMount maryga

I have so much trust in this brand

21 years ago my best friend died of toxic shock. Understandably, I have been super fussy about my tampon use ever since. Moxie is the only company I have trusted. The way their product is packaged means that I never have to touch the tampon and is added protection. Their pads are super absorbent and I even used them after giving birth. I highly recommend this product.

Sam B

Sam BMelbourne

great product and brand with a purpose

Moxie products are my go to because of their high quality and the social heart behind the brand. They are well stocked wherever I go so if I'm stuck then I know I can find them locally.

Favorite feminine hygiene brand !!!

The aesthetic , marketing and packaging design of the Moxie products make the struggles of periods cute and the products themselves are affordable , high quality and adorable . I don't buy any other brand !

Mandy

Mandy

The perfect product!!!

Moxie does everything PERFECTLY. It’s Products are Perfection, the Packaging is Pretty, it makes Period time less painful and it gives back to the People through amazing charity work. Perfection Moxie!!!!

What’s not to love!?

Why buy anything else? Super cute and ultra handy tins, and the product does what it’s supposed to! They’re always competitively priced which of course helps too. I use the tins for vitamins

HMC

HMCMelbourne

Awesome product

An ethical brand that cares always makes my shopping list. The product is quality also. I wouldn’t buy any other brand and would encourage others to do the switch if they haven’t tried moxie!

Beekay

BeekayVictoria

Always reliable and always available

Moxie has always been there for me, always reliable and always available. The packaging is very feminine and discreet enough to be in my handbag. Loving the fact they have gone organic too.

Must have product

This is the “must have” product in our house. The brand is fantastic and has never let us down. I know I can trust it to work , no leaks. Love the branding/ packaging. It’s the brand I search for on the shelves, always.

High quality + pretty

I’m a huge fan of the Moxie pads. Not only is the packaging super cute, but they’re well priced and high quality. A great Aussie company. Nice to see some competition in this area as I’ve noticed the quality has dropped among the multinationals.

Love them!

It’s an amazing product. I only use pads during my period. The Moxie pads are super comfortable, absorbent and have never caused me any irritation. Extra love for the tins too! Always easy and discreet to carry around in my bag ♥️

Fabulousssss

Cute and innovative packaging. I hate carrying tampons in my bag so these products are truly awesome and not embarrassing if they fall out of your bag. Love it. Highly recommend.

Is it possible to love a tampon? Because I do!

These tampons are simply the most comfortable and reliable product I've tried yet. End of story. Sometimes they are priced a bit above some other options but ladies, you get what you pay for. Not the place to cheap out; you'll be sorry. The fact that I can forget all about my period and get on with my life is worth everything.

Features:

Moxie offers a wide range of feminine hygiene products.

The brand’s tampons come in mini, regular, and super sizes, and cost between $4.70-$5 for a 16 pack.

• They come in 16, 20, 30 or 32 packs, letting you choose the amount of tampons that make them easiest to store and carry around.
  • Twist open wrappers allow for simple, hygienic opening by minimising your hand’s contact with the tampon.
  • You can buy these tampons in stylish and discreet tins, and refill packs to top up your tins - this allows for sturdier protection of your delicate feminine hygiene products.
  • Moxie tampons have a clover-shaped design for increased comfort and absorption capabilities.
  • They’re made from rayon fibres with a polyethylene and polyester cover, and a cotton string.

Moxie’s menstrual cups can be bought in a regular or a super size, and cost $40.

• Their menstrual cups are made with 100% medical-grade silicone, meaning you don’t have to worry about upsetting your vagina’s flora and pH balance.
  • They come with a travel pod, so you can easily and discreetly store it when you take it around.
  • You can wear these menstrual cups for up to 8 hours, so you can go much of the day without giving your period a second thought.
  • The period cups have grips for easy removal, making it as fuss-free as possible so you can get on with the day.
  • They’re BPA, latex and plastic free - meaning they don’t contain any harmful chemicals.
  • All of Moxie’s menstrual cups are vegan.

Moxie also offers a lot of their feminine hygiene products in starter kits, essentials boxes and gift kits - so you can add a little something (be it some chocolate, a book, or a hot water bottle cover) to make handling your period that little bit easier.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers said that they didn’t experience any leakage when using Moxie tampons, saying that they could hold a heavy flow effectively. They also said that the tampon itself was sturdy and didn’t break, as the fibres held together well.
  • The packaging of the tampons were praised, with many reviewers appreciating how discreet, aesthetically pleasing, and easy to carry the tins were.
  • According to many reviewers, Moxie tampons are easy and comfortable to insert.
  • Reviewers also loved the brand’s ethos, citing the fact that it supports women in poorer areas of the world a cherry on top when it came to supporting it.
CategoryTampons & Menstrual Cups