Absolute piece of ****
Impossible to insert! I've used cups for 8+ years. I've never had any issue with insertion with previous brands. This one however, absolutely impossible. The cup will not unfold properly once inserted. And if you do manage to unfold it, it stays suctioned flat so I'm not sure if it's going to collect properly. I've attempted to use through 2 cycles now and insertion takes several attempts before I give up and hope for the best.
Due to the suction, it's uncomfortable to wear.
Moxie Menstrual Cup - too stiff, too long
My experience with this cup was a nightmare. The cup shape is 'longish' compared to some of the more rounded / wide shaped cups in the market. This means you have to push it very very deep such that the end tip does not stick out of your private part. If you haven't got it deep enough, the exposed tip will poke and brush on your labia, you can't move freely without feeling pain - even sitting still is a problem. The tip is not soft or flexible, it's stiff and hard. It feels like physical abuse. Next, if you place it deep enough, you will have a... Read more hard time releasing the vacuum pressure of the cup because the cup is long and so deep inside, you have to stick at least 2/3 of your index finger in. Due to the stiffness and length of the cup, releasing the vacuum is another nightmare. In conclusion, you either suffer while wearing it or suffer when removing it. I would not recommend this product to first time users, the experience was so bad that it makes me doubt if the pain is worth it to switch from regular pad/tampon/menstrual undies. The carry pod is bulky to carry around for people who carry small/no handbag.
Not recommended I use it really relaxed and went to sleep after wake up I can't found it it's going deep into my Virginia I went to my GP to remove it so I don't recommend this product not safe to use itShow details
No leakage. No breakage
Probably one of the best tampons I’ve used. The fibres hold together even after it had been completely saturated. It doesn’t fall apart and it holds the heaviest flow in my opinionShow details
Perfect treat for bad period days
I have been using Moxie products for the lat 7 years and sometimes tried other products but always come back to their pads. They are packed nicely and in luxury form and have the best quality, there is always a tin in each pack to carry your pads which is awesome. I also love that they are so active in supporting women and girls in poor areas and countries. Thanks Moxie.
The perfect product!!
I’ve been using Moxie products for as long as I can remember! They are top quality products with the trendiest packaging, reasonably priced and conveniently accessible! What’s not to love about Moxie?!!
I’ve been using moxie now for a while & I love the product, being a flight attendant we carry everything in our luggage although my fav is the packaging - the tins are convenient and look great. Easy to put away in your suitcase.
Great product - great company
When there are so many products to choose from - I was attracted to Moxie for their amazing company ethos. They supported communities in Uganda by providing young girls with pads - if these girls in low socio economic areas get their periods that can't go to school :-( and it sets up a cycle of disadvantage. They also do educational info for young girls, and boxes for first periods! They're taking the taboo out of periods and living up to the name MOXIE!
Only brand I use
Aside from the convenient packaging, I have always found the product to be of high standard. Never had any issues and for the quality I think the price is also very reasonable.
The only tampon brand I use ⭐️
I’ve been using Moxie for a while now and they have been great. I find them a lot more comfortable to use and easy to insert. I also love the packaging and have been re-using the tins for jewellery.
This is a fantastic product!
The overnight pads and tampons have been great to use and I love the organic cotton option too. Tampons have not irritated me like other brands have in the past. The packaging is awesome and keeps personal items discrete and easy to find in my bag. I also love how philanthropic the company is, I think it’s important to support businesses that really want to make a difference in this world.
I have so much trust in this brand
21 years ago my best friend died of toxic shock. Understandably, I have been super fussy about my tampon use ever since. Moxie is the only company I have trusted. The way their product is packaged means that I never have to touch the tampon and is added protection. Their pads are super absorbent and I even used them after giving birth. I highly recommend this product.
great product and brand with a purpose
Moxie products are my go to because of their high quality and the social heart behind the brand. They are well stocked wherever I go so if I'm stuck then I know I can find them locally.
Favorite feminine hygiene brand !!!
The aesthetic , marketing and packaging design of the Moxie products make the struggles of periods cute and the products themselves are affordable , high quality and adorable . I don't buy any other brand !
The perfect product!!!
Moxie does everything PERFECTLY. It’s Products are Perfection, the Packaging is Pretty, it makes Period time less painful and it gives back to the People through amazing charity work. Perfection Moxie!!!!
Questions & Answers
No questions yet
Get an answer from our members
Moxie offers a wide range of feminine hygiene products.
The brand’s tampons come in mini, regular, and super sizes, and cost between $4.70-$5 for a 16 pack.
- They come in 16, 20, 30 or 32 packs, letting you choose the amount of tampons that make them easiest to store and carry around.
- Twist open wrappers allow for simple, hygienic opening by minimising your hand’s contact with the tampon.
- You can buy these tampons in stylish and discreet tins, and refill packs to top up your tins - this allows for sturdier protection of your delicate feminine hygiene products.
- Moxie tampons have a clover-shaped design for increased comfort and absorption capabilities.
- They’re made from rayon fibres with a polyethylene and polyester cover, and a cotton string.
Moxie’s menstrual cups can be bought in a regular or a super size, and cost $40.
- Their menstrual cups are made with 100% medical-grade silicone, meaning you don’t have to worry about upsetting your vagina’s flora and pH balance.
- They come with a travel pod, so you can easily and discreetly store it when you take it around.
- You can wear these menstrual cups for up to 8 hours, so you can go much of the day without giving your period a second thought.
- The period cups have grips for easy removal, making it as fuss-free as possible so you can get on with the day.
- They’re BPA, latex and plastic free - meaning they don’t contain any harmful chemicals.
- All of Moxie’s menstrual cups are vegan.
Moxie also offers a lot of their feminine hygiene products in starter kits, essentials boxes and gift kits - so you can add a little something (be it some chocolate, a book, or a hot water bottle cover) to make handling your period that little bit easier.
Points of praise:
- Most reviewers said that they didn’t experience any leakage when using Moxie tampons, saying that they could hold a heavy flow effectively. They also said that the tampon itself was sturdy and didn’t break, as the fibres held together well.
- The packaging of the tampons were praised, with many reviewers appreciating how discreet, aesthetically pleasing, and easy to carry the tins were.
- According to many reviewers, Moxie tampons are easy and comfortable to insert.
- Reviewers also loved the brand’s ethos, citing the fact that it supports women in poorer areas of the world a cherry on top when it came to supporting it.
|Category||Tampons & Menstrual Cups|
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.