Moxie

Moxie

See the Best Tampons & Menstrual Cups in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Moxie? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Pros

Can take a heavy flow without leaking
Discreet and easy-to-carry packaging
Simple and comfortable to insert

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (3)
  • Comfort
Cay
Cay

Moxie Menstrual Cup - too stiff, too long

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for $22.49.

Aman
AmanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't recommend

Not recommended I use it really relaxed and went to sleep after wake up I can't found it it's going deep into my Virginia I went to my GP to remove it so I don't recommend this product not safe to use it

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $30.

Causes Irritation No
Momma
MommaSouth East Queensland, QLD

No leakage. No breakage

Probably one of the best tampons I’ve used. The fibres hold together even after it had been completely saturated. It doesn’t fall apart and it holds the heaviest flow in my opinion

Purchased in for $5.

Causes Irritation No
M&B
M&BBrisbane

Perfect treat for bad period days

I have been using Moxie products for the lat 7 years and sometimes tried other products but always come back to their pads. They are packed nicely and in luxury form and have the best quality, there is always a tin in each pack to carry your pads which is awesome. I also love that they are so active in supporting women and girls in poor areas and countries. Thanks Moxie.

Liz.N
Liz.NMelbourne

The perfect product!!

I’ve been using Moxie products for as long as I can remember! They are top quality products with the trendiest packaging, reasonably priced and conveniently accessible! What’s not to love about Moxie?!!

Great product

I’ve been using moxie now for a while & I love the product, being a flight attendant we carry everything in our luggage although my fav is the packaging - the tins are convenient and look great. Easy to put away in your suitcase.

Great product - great company

When there are so many products to choose from - I was attracted to Moxie for their amazing company ethos. They supported communities in Uganda by providing young girls with pads - if these girls in low socio economic areas get their periods that can't go to school :-( and it sets up a cycle of disadvantage. They also do educational info for young girls, and boxes for first periods! They're taking the taboo out of periods and living up to the name MOXIE!

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Only brand I use

Aside from the convenient packaging, I have always found the product to be of high standard. Never had any issues and for the quality I think the price is also very reasonable.

Abbie
Abbie

The only tampon brand I use ⭐️

I’ve been using Moxie for a while now and they have been great. I find them a lot more comfortable to use and easy to insert. I also love the packaging and have been re-using the tins for jewellery.

Raquel
RaquelEverton Upper

This is a fantastic product!

The overnight pads and tampons have been great to use and I love the organic cotton option too. Tampons have not irritated me like other brands have in the past. The packaging is awesome and keeps personal items discrete and easy to find in my bag. I also love how philanthropic the company is, I think it’s important to support businesses that really want to make a difference in this world.

MLA
MLAMount maryga

I have so much trust in this brand

21 years ago my best friend died of toxic shock. Understandably, I have been super fussy about my tampon use ever since. Moxie is the only company I have trusted. The way their product is packaged means that I never have to touch the tampon and is added protection. Their pads are super absorbent and I even used them after giving birth. I highly recommend this product.

Sam B
Sam BMelbourne

great product and brand with a purpose

Moxie products are my go to because of their high quality and the social heart behind the brand. They are well stocked wherever I go so if I'm stuck then I know I can find them locally.

Find out how Moxie compares to other Tampons & Menstrual Cups

Favorite feminine hygiene brand !!!

The aesthetic , marketing and packaging design of the Moxie products make the struggles of periods cute and the products themselves are affordable , high quality and adorable . I don't buy any other brand !

Mandy
Mandy

The perfect product!!!

Moxie does everything PERFECTLY. It’s Products are Perfection, the Packaging is Pretty, it makes Period time less painful and it gives back to the People through amazing charity work. Perfection Moxie!!!!

What’s not to love!?

Why buy anything else? Super cute and ultra handy tins, and the product does what it’s supposed to! They’re always competitively priced which of course helps too. I use the tins for vitamins

Features:

Moxie offers a wide range of feminine hygiene products.

The brand’s tampons come in mini, regular, and super sizes, and cost between $4.70-$5 for a 16 pack.

• They come in 16, 20, 30 or 32 packs, letting you choose the amount of tampons that make them easiest to store and carry around.
  • Twist open wrappers allow for simple, hygienic opening by minimising your hand’s contact with the tampon.
  • You can buy these tampons in stylish and discreet tins, and refill packs to top up your tins - this allows for sturdier protection of your delicate feminine hygiene products.
  • Moxie tampons have a clover-shaped design for increased comfort and absorption capabilities.
  • They’re made from rayon fibres with a polyethylene and polyester cover, and a cotton string.

Moxie’s menstrual cups can be bought in a regular or a super size, and cost $40.

• Their menstrual cups are made with 100% medical-grade silicone, meaning you don’t have to worry about upsetting your vagina’s flora and pH balance.
  • They come with a travel pod, so you can easily and discreetly store it when you take it around.
  • You can wear these menstrual cups for up to 8 hours, so you can go much of the day without giving your period a second thought.
  • The period cups have grips for easy removal, making it as fuss-free as possible so you can get on with the day.
  • They’re BPA, latex and plastic free - meaning they don’t contain any harmful chemicals.
  • All of Moxie’s menstrual cups are vegan.

Moxie also offers a lot of their feminine hygiene products in starter kits, essentials boxes and gift kits - so you can add a little something (be it some chocolate, a book, or a hot water bottle cover) to make handling your period that little bit easier.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers said that they didn’t experience any leakage when using Moxie tampons, saying that they could hold a heavy flow effectively. They also said that the tampon itself was sturdy and didn’t break, as the fibres held together well.
  • The packaging of the tampons were praised, with many reviewers appreciating how discreet, aesthetically pleasing, and easy to carry the tins were.
  • According to many reviewers, Moxie tampons are easy and comfortable to insert.
  • Reviewers also loved the brand’s ethos, citing the fact that it supports women in poorer areas of the world a cherry on top when it came to supporting it.
CategoryTampons & Menstrual Cups