U by Kotex Super

U by Kotex Super

See the Best Tampons in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

bunnies3

bunnies3Brisbane, QLD

Moved on from Libra to these

Great! Exactly what you want from a tampon. No issues with them whatsoever. The little box is a bit hard to open though, but once you get at the product inside, all good.

Mythic

Mythic

A great product and something I consider a must buy in my shopping trolley, they are my go to product for that time of the month.
These are fantastic tampons and my product of choice. Due to a heavy flow I've found that some products along these lines don't sit very well or are too bulky, but these are an exception, they solve all those issues and come in an attractive packaging as a bonus. I like the silky texture, it makes them easier to use and they're always in stock and at a fair price in comparison to the other products of the same type.
Nothing really, I purchase these often

Crystel

CrystelQld, 4212

I love these each time I have my period I like opening them as they are easy to open and easy to find when you are in a hurry. They do the job very well nice and bright colors. The only thing is when you pull the pink string out to use it you get a bit of cotton fluff coming off. But apart from that its great to use and I will continue to use for as long as they are around.
Nothing you can't go wrong
A little hard to open the package

Pennyiscute

Pennyiscute

I only just changed to 'U' about 6 months ago and have never gone back!
I love the easy opening with 'less noise'. I use to hate the ones that the whole toilet block could hear you opening.....embarrassing!

The colours and packaging are colourful & fun. I find them reasonably priced compared to others and you can always find them as they are popular & always in stock.

I love the ads on TV as well, 'I want to come back as a Towel - Purple!' lol
Fashionable colours - which is great for finding in your bag, great packaging, easy to open with the twist plastic lining, supportive, easy to use