U by Kotex Super

U by Kotex Super

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)
dsf

dsfSouth East Queensland, QLD

Protected

Any u by Kotex pads doesn’t leak and feel so protected especially night long pads. I have heavy period so I need to use good quality pads every month and was searching which is the best for me when night time because Everytine period come I get worried if my period doesn’t soak to my bed sheets but u by Kotex is the only one I can feel safe and sleep well even heavy time. I wish the products get cheaper because for women we use every months and essential, thanks

Purchased in June 2020 at Woolworths for A$5.00.

Causes Irritation No
bunnies3

bunnies3South East Queensland, QLD

Moved on from Libra to these

Great! Exactly what you want from a tampon. No issues with them whatsoever. The little box is a bit hard to open though, but once you get at the product inside, all good.

Mythic

Mythic

A great product and something I consider a must buy in my shopping trolley, they are my go to product for that time of the month.
These are fantastic tampons and my product of choice. Due to a heavy flow I've found that some products along these lines don't sit very well or are too bulky, but these are an exception, they solve all those issues and come in an attractive packaging as a bonus. I like the silky texture, it makes them easier to use and they're always in stock and at a fair price in comparison to the other products of the same type.
Nothing really, I purchase these often

Tampons

Find out how U by Kotex Super compares to other Tampons

Crystel

CrystelQld, 4212

I love these each time I have my period I like opening them as they are easy to open and easy to find when you are in a hurry. They do the job very well nice and bright colors. The only thing is when you pull the pink string out to use it you get a bit of cotton fluff coming off. But apart from that its great to use and I will continue to use for as long as they are around.
Nothing you can't go wrong
A little hard to open the package

Pennyiscute

PennyiscutePerth, WA

I only just changed to 'U' about 6 months ago and have never gone back!
I love the easy opening with 'less noise'. I use to hate the ones that the whole toilet block could hear you opening.....embarrassing!

The colours and packaging are colourful & fun. I find them reasonably priced compared to others and you can always find them as they are popular & always in stock.

I love the ads on TV as well, 'I want to come back as a Towel - Purple!' lol
Fashionable colours - which is great for finding in your bag, great packaging, easy to open with the twist plastic lining, supportive, easy to use