Luvele Eclipse Meat Grinder LEMG1200WAUS

Luvele Eclipse Meat Grinder LEMG1200WAUS

4.9

Bento
BentoAustralian Capital Territory

Great value, does the job well, needs a tweak or two

Purchased in April 2021.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Thanks again for the great feedback Bento, we'll definitely be looking into how we can implement your suggestions moving into the future : ))

southerngirl62
southerngirl62Sydney, NSW

Bought for my sister

I bought this as a gift for my sister and she has not stopped raving about it.
She makes her own sausages in bulk.
She loves the machine and she said to make 10kg of snags it takes 10 min.
Best present ever she said )

Purchased in January 2019 for $200.00.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Wow, thanks for the amazing feedback, we are so glad to hear your gift was a success and your sister is enjoying her new meat grinder and homemade sausages:))

Dingodunnett
DingodunnettMid North Coast, NSW

Great Product Great Service Great Price

Purchased in May 2020 at Luvele Online for $248.95.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Thanks for the amazing feedback, very glad to hear you are enjoying your new Luvele Meat grinder :))

Automatic Food Mincers

Find out how Luvele Eclipse Meat Grinder LEMG1200WAUS compares to other Automatic Food Mincers

Kate
KateSydney, NSW

Luvele Eclipse Meat Grinder

I have done online searches for meat grinder and compare, I am so glad I bought Luvele Eclipse Meat Grinder. Wanted to do my own dumpling and fish ball etc, so a good meat grinder is essential for my kitchen. I tested, and I absolutely love it, this meat grinder would be one of my best purchase for my kitchen appliances.
It would be far better if all parts and component are stainless steel, but for the money I paid, I would say is value for money. Only a small parts are not stainless steel, but these parts do not have too. The essential parts are stainless steel; feel, touch and I believe is good quality.
No hesitation to recommend to anyone.

Purchased in May 2020 at Luvele online for $248.95.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Wow, thanks for the great feedback :))

Daniel
DanielVictoria

Fantastic machine!

We were very happy to receive our mincer/sausage maker and find that it is as strong and well built as what it looks in the pictures. We used it to make mince and sausages and the unit did the job with ease. We couldn't be happier and I would recommend this product to anyone.

Purchased in April 2020 for $249.00.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Thanks you so much for sharing your feedback, very glad to hear your homemade sausages were a success :))

cpu c.
cpu c.Perth, WA

A Remarkable Meat Grinder – Sausage Maker

Purchased in July 2019.

Luvele SupportLuvele

What a champ! Thanks sharing :)

Joanne J.
Joanne J.

Amazing mincer

This mincer is amazing it has minced 50kg without any problems I love it so easy to use and clean I would highly recommended this mincer to anyone thanks for such a great product

Purchased in June 2019 for $250.00.

Awesome feedback! Thanks for sharing

RobertSydney Surrounds, NSW

The perfect birthday gift

I got bought this mincer for my birthday. Easy to use. Easy to put together. Easy to clean. Great so far. Made sausages, minced a lamb and beef joint. Fun and!

Purchased in June 2019.

Awesome!

Megan
MeganMurray Region, NSW

Good grinder but it's too loud

Used this grinder a couple of times. It's very powerful and minces very well. The only problem is that it's too loud and we need to use ear plugs while operating the grinder.

Purchased in April 2019 for $250.00.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Thanks for your message Megan, you should know we have actually made changes to the gearing of our motor to lower DB levels, as we appreciate they can be noisy. It is however quieter than other meat grinders on the market.

Automatic Food Mincers

Dom
DomPerth, WA

Fantastic machine

Have recently purchased this grinder and has been put to work on a regular basis. Sturdy, well built and produces an excellent mince. Easy to use and easy to clean. Far better than the mostly plastic products on the market. Well packaged and speedy delivery.

Purchased in April 2019 at Luvele.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Great feedback, thanks for sharing :)

Should have got one years ago.

Should have got one years ago. Burgers, sausages etc taste so much better with freshly ground meat. Tried making sausages for the first time with this machine and it performed perfectly. Would not go backe to buying off the shelf products again.

Purchased in March 2019.

Cheering Ray

Tara
TaraSydney, NSW

Good Mincer & sausage stuffer

I have only used this a couple of times but am happy with this unit. I have used it for an experiment sausage recipe and it did a great job. I also have a bigger stuffer which i use for anything over 10kg, but i can use this for trying new recipes. Also quick delivery and customer service was good.

Cheering!

Joe Drago
Joe Dragoasked

Which is the most powerful of all your models?

Luvele SupportLuvele

Hi Joe, thanks for your question. Our Eclipse has the larger motor. It also comes with the added 3mm and 12mm cutting plates. Thanks.

Greg R
Greg Rasked

So, to make sausages, it appears from a previous answer by Joe D, ..... As you can only place meat in the grinder, you can't make fancy sausages with herbs, spices / flavourings etc as "It cannot mince vegetables. You should only place meat in the grinder. No bones or excess sinew etc..".... Does that restriction essentially take away the fun and diversity of making different sausage types ?

Robert

You can add spices, and anything else as long as it is not sinewy. The grinder is powerful enough to do most things.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Hi Greg, thanks for your question. You can definitely make different types of sausages with different herbs, spices etc.. If you want to add say onions or maybe carrots, then you will need to make your minced meat, then separately, finely dice your vegetables, then mix this in to your mince meat to make your sausage mix. Then you can feed this through the grinder to make your favoured sausages. What we do not recommend is to place a full carrot through the grinder. I hope this helps.

Jodie S.asked

Hi, New to making own sausages. 1) is there different blades, eg course, fine, medium. 2) Also. tubes for thin and thick sausages. 3) can it mince vegetables when doing for snags and sausage rolls.
Hope you can help. Jodie

Luvele SupportLuvele

Hi Jodie, thanks for your questions, Ill be happy to help. There is only one blade that come with the grinder. However, the Eclipse Meat grinder comes with five cutting disks, a 3mm, 5mm, 8mm 12mm and sausage filling disk. These are what allow you to create different textures. The Eclipse Meat Grinder comes with a 16mm, 22mm, and 32mm sausage nozzles, so you can make different sizes. It cannot mince vegetables. You should only place meat in the grinder. No bones or excess sinew etc..

Jodie S.

Hi Thanks for the info. We have a large family and are looking at the mincer and a vac sealer. Where do I get the natural sausage casings and how long do they keep.Jodie

Luvele SupportLuvele

You're welcome :)) We can recommend this company for sausage casings https://www.thecasingboutique.com/
I believe you can freeze casings, so they can last for a long time. If your reach out to the above company they can help with any further questions you may have.

See all Luvele Eclipse Meat Grinder LEMG1200WAUS questions

Get an answer from our members and Luvele representatives