4Luvele Eclipse Meat Grinder LEMG1200WAUS

100% · 180%

Frank
FrankSouth-Eastern Region, NSW2 posts

Excellent meat grinder !

I m very happy with my new mincer. It made short order of wild pork and venison.  It will get a lot more use for certain!The stainless steel parts are very sturdy and of quality.  The motor is good and strong.Delivery was super fast within days.Great value for money for a quality product. Photos here are of how it did a great job on wild pork and how stylish it looks too! Show details ·  1
JLJ
JLJ2 posts
  Fair Incentive

This is one gadget that will not be retired to the back of the cupboard!!

Grinding for burger patties and sausage meat is a breeze. Stuffing sausages will take time to perfect, it wasn’t difficult to do but getting the balance of an evenly stuffed sausage still needs to be finessed on my part (everyone says that takes time). Very happy with the product, and the quality of meat products I can now produce at home. Show details ·  1
George
George2 posts

Great meat grinder

Quick in action. Meat just goes through. Don’t need to cut the meat too small. Used it to mince the meat and also made sausages a few times. Can’t fault it. Show reply
Yulia
YuliaDarling Downs, QLD

Highly recommened product

Easy to use and wash. High productive. Saving my time in cooking. Comfortable to handle after use to put in storage. Don't take much space to store. Just love it.  Show details ·  1
Siyamak M.
Siyamak M.2 posts

Easy to use and powerful, Fantastic Support

Bought luvele eclipse meat grinder a month ago, very happy with product.
easy to use and very powerful
Fantastic support.
manage to break it, it was my fault put a bone into the grinder and break the spiral gear, support send me another one with no charge.
100% recommend it Show details ·  1
Petros
Petros

Fantastic grinder

I recently bought and used the Eclipse grinder to mince 18kg of pork taking all of 10 mins. Amazing !.
Then I used it to fill sausages which it did with ease. My mum was so impressed with it that she is also going to buy one.
This is by far the best grinder I have used. I would highly recommend purchasing it, easy to use and easy to clean. Show reply
Bento
BentoAustralian Capital Territory

southerngirl62
southerngirl62Sydney, NSW34 posts

Bought for my sister

I bought this as a gift for my sister and she has not stopped raving about it.
She makes her own sausages in bulk.
She loves the machine and she said to make 10kg of snags it takes 10 min.
Best present ever she said ) Show details ·  1
Dingodunnett
DingodunnettMid North Coast, NSW9 posts
Kate
KateSydney, NSW2 posts

Luvele Eclipse Meat Grinder

I have done online searches for meat grinder and compare, I am so glad I bought Luvele Eclipse Meat Grinder. Wanted to do my own dumpling and fish ball etc, so a good meat grinder is essential for my kitchen. I tested, and I absolutely love it, this meat grinder would be one of my best purchase for my kitchen appliances.
It would be far better if all parts and component are stainless steel, but for the money I paid, I would say is value for money. Only a small parts are not stainless steel, but these parts do not have too. The essential parts are stainless steel; feel, touch and I believe is good quality.
No hesitation to recommend to anyone. Show details ·  1
Daniel
DanielVictoria

Fantastic machine!

We were very happy to receive our mincer/sausage maker and find that it is as strong and well built as what it looks in the pictures. We used it to make mince and sausages and the unit did the job with ease. We couldn't be happier and I would recommend this product to anyone. Show details ·  1
cpu c.
cpu c.Perth, WA2 posts
Joanne J.
Joanne J.2 posts

Amazing mincer

This mincer is amazing it has minced 50kg without any problems I love it so easy to use and clean I would highly recommended this mincer to anyone thanks for such a great product Show details ·  1
Robert
RobertSydney Surrounds, NSW3 posts

The perfect birthday gift

I got bought this mincer for my birthday. Easy to use. Easy to put together. Easy to clean. Great so far. Made sausages, minced a lamb and beef joint. Fun and! Show details ·  1
Megan
MeganMurray Region, NSW5 posts

Good grinder but it's too loud

Used this grinder a couple of times. It's very powerful and minces very well. The only problem is that it's too loud and we need to use ear plugs while operating the grinder. Show details ·  1

Andrew S.
Andrew S.

Is this grinder suitable for mincing chicken carcasses?

Luvele   DM

Hi Andrew, thanks for your question. Our grinder is for meat flesh only, so no bones, vegetables for hard foods. Thanks.

mark

were does the spring and the ball bearing belong

Luvele   DM

Hi Mark, thanks for your message. Sorry but I am not 100% sure what you mean. Can you please email us at support@luvele.com and we'll be happy to assist. Thanks.

mark

sorry i found a little spring and ball bering inside the head inlet and i dont no were it came from
the model of my machine is LEMG 1900WAUS Thiis is the second time i have used it since i have had it i

Luvele   DM

Hi Mark, Ill need you to email us at support@luvele.com for help, there is not a lot I can do on this platform. Thanks, Tim

Chris
Chris

Is the entire food contact surface food grade stainless steel? Specifically the chute in which the meat goes down and the parts that feed the meat through the disk?