Luvele Eclipse Meat Grinder LEMG1200WAUS

cpu c.Perth, WA

A Remarkable Meat Grinder – Sausage Maker

Purchased in July 2019.

Joe D.Luvele

What a champ! Thanks sharing :)

Joanne J.

Joanne J.

Amazing mincer

This mincer is amazing it has minced 50kg without any problems I love it so easy to use and clean I would highly recommended this mincer to anyone thanks for such a great product

Purchased in June 2019 for $250.00.

Awesome feedback! Thanks for sharing

Robert

RobertSydney Surrounds, NSW

The perfect birthday gift

I got bought this mincer for my birthday. Easy to use. Easy to put together. Easy to clean. Great so far. Made sausages, minced a lamb and beef joint. Fun and!

Purchased in June 2019.

Awesome!

Automatic Food Mincers

Find out how Luvele Eclipse Meat Grinder LEMG1200WAUS compares to other Automatic Food Mincers

Megan

MeganMurray Region, NSW

Good grinder but it's too loud

Used this grinder a couple of times. It's very powerful and minces very well. The only problem is that it's too loud and we need to use ear plugs while operating the grinder.

Purchased in April 2019 for $250.00.

Joe D.Luvele

Thanks for your message Megan, you should know we have actually made changes to the gearing of our motor to lower DB levels, as we appreciate they can be noisy. It is however quieter than other meat grinders on the market.

Dom

DomPerth, WA

Fantastic machine

Have recently purchased this grinder and has been put to work on a regular basis. Sturdy, well built and produces an excellent mince. Easy to use and easy to clean. Far better than the mostly plastic products on the market. Well packaged and speedy delivery.

Purchased in April 2019 at Luvele.

Joe D.Luvele

Great feedback, thanks for sharing :)

Should have got one years ago.

Should have got one years ago. Burgers, sausages etc taste so much better with freshly ground meat. Tried making sausages for the first time with this machine and it performed perfectly. Would not go backe to buying off the shelf products again.

Purchased in March 2019.

Cheering Ray

Tara

TaraSydney, NSW

Good Mincer & sausage stuffer

I have only used this a couple of times but am happy with this unit. I have used it for an experiment sausage recipe and it did a great job. I also have a bigger stuffer which i use for anything over 10kg, but i can use this for trying new recipes. Also quick delivery and customer service was good.

Cheering!

Jodie S.asked

Hi, New to making own sausages. 1) is there different blades, eg course, fine, medium. 2) Also. tubes for thin and thick sausages. 3) can it mince vegetables when doing for snags and sausage rolls.
Hope you can help. Jodie

Joe D.Luvele

Hi Jodie, thanks for your questions, Ill be happy to help. There is only one blade that come with the grinder. However, the Eclipse Meat grinder comes with five cutting disks, a 3mm, 5mm, 8mm 12mm and sausage filling disk. These are what allow you to create different textures. The Eclipse Meat Grinder comes with a 16mm, 22mm, and 32mm sausage nozzles, so you can make different sizes. It cannot mince vegetables. You should only place meat in the grinder. No bones or excess sinew etc..

Jodie S.

Hi Thanks for the info. We have a large family and are looking at the mincer and a vac sealer. Where do I get the natural sausage casings and how long do they keep.Jodie

Joe D.Luvele

You're welcome :)) We can recommend this company for sausage casings https://www.thecasingboutique.com/
I believe you can freeze casings, so they can last for a long time. If your reach out to the above company they can help with any further questions you may have.

Mark Wasked

I'm planning to buy this model or the smaller LPMG700, but I can't figure out what the practical differences are, apart from the bigger motor and additional plates. Does the big one work significantly better for grinding and sausage making? Real-world examples anybody?

Joe D.Luvele

Hey Mark, Thanks for your interest :)

Apart from what you have mentioned there is no other stand out features, both models are designed for household usage so you can't grind bones or frozen produce.

The only other features Included in this model are the quick release head, and a fitted hopper plate that makes for an easier user experience. You will find sausage making a little faster with this model, but the ultimate still does a great job all the same.

Yes the Eclipse is more powerful and will handle larger qtys, but it still needs the same rest time between batches, ie: (never leave it running without anything going through it) Also you will want to rest the motor like you would for a blender, for example. 10 minutes on 10 minutes off is a good rule of thumb.

This is a link to the instruction manual that may be helpful:

Hopefully someone can chime in here, but if it's within your budget the Eclipse meat grinder is a great solution for most grinding and sausage making tasks.

Always happy to help further at: support@luvele.com

Hello Mark,
I recently purchased the Eclipse unit after extensive research between the two models.
However, you can’t go wrong with either model.
I based my selection on a few things.
We tend to prepare food for our extended family so it will almost be larger amounts of meat that we grind at the one time.
We recently did 75 kg of sausages in one day and the machine didn’t miss a beat.
(Follow the instructions for the use/rest time).

If it is within your budget, then the Eclipse model would be my recommendation.
Also it is more economical in the long run, as an example, if you purchase the smaller model and you wanted the extra accessories later, then it would be more cost effective to get the get the Eclipse model as it come with more accessories in the box.

I hope this helps.
Sebastian

Thank you!

Get an answer from our members and Luvele representatives