Luvele Ultimate Meat Grinder LPMG700

4.9

Mark

Mark

Luvele meat mincer

i looked around before buying this mincer have used it once to mince some brisket for burgers & to make sausages at home
mincer worked great happy with my purchase & would happliy recommend it
plus the bonus that you can buy replacement cutting blades & plates awesome unit 10 out of 10

Purchased in July 2020 at Luvele AU.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Thanks for the amazing review Mark, very glad to hear your are enjoying your new Luvele Grinder. Also, thanks for sharing the great photos : ))

John Smith

John SmithGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The Perfect Mincer

It’s the perfect mincer, very easy to use and put together. First time I used it for beef chuck and brisket and it minced with absolute ease. I love it and would highly recommended this product.

Purchased in April 2020 at Luvele Website.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Thanks for the amazing review, so glad to hear you have found our Ultimate Meat Grinder easy to use. Also thanks for the great photo, nice job :))

Sis

SisVictoria

Luvele mincer

Absolutely love the Luvele mincer .. I do a lot of dog food consisting of raw beef, carrot, chicken and baby spinach .. so easy to use, easy cleanup.. very very happy

Purchased in March 2020 for $200.00.

Automatic Food Mincers

Find out how Luvele Ultimate Meat Grinder LPMG700 compares to other Automatic Food Mincers

Mudda

MuddaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Love Love Love it!!!

Love this grinder easy to put together and use, minces the meat well, when I made sausages it minced the meat and filled the sausages with smooth mince like bought sausages, I absolutely love it.

Purchased in March 2020 for $198.95.

Greg

GregSydney, NSW

Superb mincer

The luvele is almost commercial grade and really easy to break down and clean - which means I use much more often during the week. Its really quite noisy - but I think this comes from the all-metal gearbox and small cheese given the performance right across the spectrum from small mince through to very coarse. After owing one for a while I just bought my brother one for Christmas as he is a hunter and looking to make his own wild boar and venison sausages. Highly recommend this product.

Purchased at Luvele for $245.00.

Luvele SupportLuvele

That's great to hear, thanks for sharing.

The feel of the machine is incredible.

The feel of the machine is incredible. I have looked for months for a reliable mincer/sausage maker and I'm so glad I had the patience to come across the Luvele. It has a great weight to it and feels robust. All the parts are quality made and most parts are made of metal. It is very easy to use and clean. I have tried all discs and have made my first sausages. On the low speed setting, anyone can make sausages and it is a pleasure to know exactly what has gone into my burgers and sausages. I have used Weschenfelder for the sausage casing and recipe book. I would give more stars if possible.

Liang M.

Liang M.Sydney, NSW

Best customer service hands down

This is the second Luvele we bought. Both were well constructed. On the grinder, the after sales service is absolutely world class (super fast response and delivery) and we could not be happier.

Purchased in August 2019.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Thanks for the support :)

Great service, great product!

Ordered one day and or arrived the next, great service and enough product info to make an informed decision. Easy to use and clean, easy decision to go for this product.

Purchased in August 2019.

Great to hear :)

Eileen D

Eileen DSydney Surrounds, NSW

Luvele ultimate electric Meat grinder, sausage maker

Fantastic...love it....I just about kiss it each time I walk into the kitchen. :) I have used it many times...made sausages 3 times...spaghetti bolognaise...mincing the mince...Lasagna....today I prepared my mince for another batch of sausages....it is the best thing ever.

Purchased in March 2019 for $184.95.

Epic review!!! Thanks for sharing

Top Notch Moo Juicer

Fast delivery and good communication. I wanted to know abut the 12mm grinding plate as I need course ground beef to make hamburgers. Looking forward to making some lamb meatballs next week.

Cheers Mac

Great Product!!!

Purchased in November 2018 at Amazon.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Thanks for the great review!

Mat

MatSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great machine!! Follow the guide and it will work perfectly!!

This is an easy to use machine that produces great results if you take your time and follow the instructions.
Very easy to set-up, easy to use and just as easy to clean.
Quality product the produces quality results.
My tips are: keep your raw meat cold, and try to remove as much sinew as possible.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Luvele SupportLuvele

Cheers Mat!! Appreciate the feedback :)

Emma

EmmaDarwin

Glad I went with Luvelle

After reading the reviews on this site I decided to purchase the Luvele meat grinder. I was making sausages for a BBQ party for 60 people. We made 190 sausages and the machine handled it really well. We didn't really give it a break and although it did get warm which is expected it took all the meat and made the sausages perfectly. The service from luvele customer service was amazing. I had an issue with the parts that was totally our fault and the next day new parts were in the post. Seriously where do you get service like that these days. I can not speak highly enough of them. I think if you are in the market for a stand alone mincer you can't go past this.

Date PurchasedSept 2018

Luv it Emma! Thanks for sharing

Great fun and you can eat what you make.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Luvele SupportLuvele

Thanks for taking the time to share with us John :)

Rosie

Rosie

Easy to use.

I purchased this to make my own mince from quality meat so that I knew what I was eating.
It works well, is sturdy, well made and easy to use.
I don't use sausage casings and once you have the knack making sausages is easy.
I use it all the time to make burgers.
Only downside is it is fiddly to wash but worth the effort.
I would definitely recommend it.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Thanks Rosie

FairDinkum

FairDinkumSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Product and support

Had ours for 15 months and made more than 25kg sausage - it has not missed a beat. 3 Items were missing from the original shipment, but these were Express Posted and received in a couple of days. Thanks Tim.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Luvele SupportLuvele

Luv it, glad its working out :)

Jewel

JewelShadforth

Well Built Appliance

Well built appliance, powerful motor, quality accessories, grinds/minces meat effortlessly, easy to clean, great customer support (very helpful answering questions) and produces a good result. Haven't used the sausage making attachment yet but making mince with this appliance tastes so much better than bought mince.

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
Luvele SupportLuvele

Sounds great! Thanks for sharing :)

Fantastic product, just what we needed

We got the sausage maker very quickly from you, thank you. It's worked great.
We butchered 2 pigs and made a big batch of delicious pork sausage.
We're very impressed with the quality of your product, thank you.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Luvele SupportLuvele

Thanks for sharing Vlass, Luv it!

AnnaM

AnnaMIllawarra, NSW

Love this machine...great value for money

Does the job with minimum effort. Good quality machine and accessories. Would have expected to pay much more. Looking forward to using the sausage attachment. Extremely happy with this purchase :)

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Luvele SupportLuvele

Your a great customer Anna, thanks for sharing :)

Great Machine

The mincer is a great wee product so far. The quality feels in excess of my expectations. I have a very happy son, he can now have his Neil Perry style burgers at home.

Many thanks Simon.