5Luvele Ultimate Meat Grinder LPMG700

99% · 791 · 1%

Alex
AlexGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great value

I'm a deer hunter and have probably put 100kg of venison through mine in 2 years and it works great, but it is noisy!
My only complaint is that the meat tray is not matched to the grinder body well and will fall off during operation..
Otherwise I'm happy I didn't spend the $800+ I thought I needed to Show details
George Hubert
George Hubert3 posts

This is the perfect meat grinder for house sausages and pate de campagne home made

Pate de campagne au cognac and home made Italian hot sausages with white wine love that grinder give you five gold stars as a butcher before in europe now retired Show details ·  2
Jon
JonSydney, NSW4 posts

Simply the Best!

I absolutely love this meat grinder! It's really powerful, easily munching its way through partially frozen meats and fats. I have done big batches of ground meat for my family and I - the largest batch so far being 10kg of meat. This unit ground its way through that with ease. It's super easy to clean, and the steel is very high quality - after 2.5 years of use there is zero tarnishing or rust spots on the steel components.
I'm so glad I bought another Luvele product - my Luvele Meat Dehydrator and Vacuum Sealer are simply awesome too!
Don't hesitate to buy this! Show details ·  1
Robert
Robert

Could not be happier, excellent

Does the job with ease, easy to clean, easy to assemble, excellent Show details
Paul M.
Paul M.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD7 posts

Great value for money machine

We operate a small food business and mincing by hand was a pain. This machine has it done in moments. It will grind ginger and garlic at the same time. Show details ·  1
Willie
Willie2 posts
  Fair Incentive

THE BEST EVER LUVELE ULTIMATE ELECTRIC MEAT GRINDER | SAUSAGE MAKER!!!!

I bought the grinder specially for making our sausages in January 2022 to replace our ageing Kenwood (very good machine) and didn’t use it until Saturday 16/4/22. Unfortunately I didn’t take any photos of the grinder in action.
I was VERY impressed by the way this little grinder was mincing and stuffing 15kg of meat without any problem. We have been making our own sausages for 16 years and buying the Luvele Ultimate electric meat grinder/SM is the best I could have done. Show details ·  1
Wes G.
Wes G.Far North Queensland, QLD18 posts

Birch
Birch

Excellent service

great service from the support team at Luvele, I ordered the incorrect cutting plate for my Luvele mincer and Tim sent out the correct one within a day and said to keep the incorrect one that I had ordered. Can't beat that type of service.  Show details ·  1
Mark
Mark2 posts

Luvele meat mincer

i looked around before buying this mincer have used it once to mince some brisket for burgers & to make sausages at home
mincer worked great happy with my purchase & would happliy recommend it
plus the bonus that you can buy replacement cutting blades & plates awesome unit 10 out of 10 Show details ·  1
John Smith
John SmithGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

The Perfect Mincer

It’s the perfect mincer, very easy to use and put together. First time I used it for beef chuck and brisket and it minced with absolute ease. I love it and would highly recommended this product. Show details ·  1
Sis
SisVictoria2 posts

Luvele mincer

Absolutely love the Luvele mincer .. I do a lot of dog food consisting of raw beef, carrot, chicken and baby spinach .. so easy to use, easy cleanup.. very very happy Show details
Mudda
MuddaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD7 posts

Love Love Love it!!!

Love this grinder easy to put together and use, minces the meat well, when I made sausages it minced the meat and filled the sausages with smooth mince like bought sausages, I absolutely love it. Show details
Greg
GregSydney, NSW

Superb mincer

The luvele is almost commercial grade and really easy to break down and clean - which means I use much more often during the week. Its really quite noisy - but I think this comes from the all-metal gearbox and small cheese given the performance right across the spectrum from small mince through to very coarse. After owing one for a while I just bought my brother one for Christmas as he is a hunter and looking to make his own wild boar and venison sausages. Highly recommend this product. Show details ·  1
William D.
William D.

The feel of the machine is incredible

The feel of the machine is incredible. I have looked for months for a reliable mincer/sausage maker and I'm so glad I had the patience to come across the Luvele. It has a great weight to it and feels robust. All the parts are quality made and most parts are made of metal. It is very easy to use and clean. I have tried all discs and have made my first sausages. On the low speed setting, anyone can make sausages and it is a pleasure to know exactly what has gone into my burgers and sausages. I have used Weschenfelder for the sausage casing and recipe book. I would give more stars if possible.
Liang M.
Liang M.Sydney, NSW

Best customer service hands down

This is the second Luvele we bought. Both were well constructed. On the grinder, the after sales service is absolutely world class (super fast response and delivery) and we could not be happier. Show details ·  1