Luvele Ultimate Meat Grinder LPMG700

Luvele Ultimate Meat Grinder LPMG700

Luvele ultimate electric Meat grinder, sausage maker

Fantastic...love it....I just about kiss it each time I walk into the kitchen. :) I have used it many times...made sausages 3 times...spaghetti bolognaise...mincing the mince...Lasagna....today I prepared my mince for another batch of sausages....it is the best thing ever.

Purchased in March 2019 for $184.95.

Epic review!!! Thanks for sharing

Top Notch Moo Juicer

Fast delivery and good communication. I wanted to know abut the 12mm grinding plate as I need course ground beef to make hamburgers. Looking forward to making some lamb meatballs next week.

Cheers Mac

Great Product!!!

Seeking a new mincer last year to replace our 10yr old one, we found and ordered this model for delivery to us in France. We were delighted with our new machine. Its dual speed and its reverse were a real welcome change. The shorter barrel made cleaning easier and our end product ( 20kg sausages per week), were great with minimum waste in the barrel. We would highly recommend this to any small producer or for domestic use.

It is hard to find such a workhorse-type machine at such an incredible price. A few misunderstandings of instructions (by us) were resolved by a quick email to customer services who answered almost immediately. Their customer service team are incredibly knowledgeable and friendly. What more could you want from a company? We will be looking to purchase more Luvele products in the future.

Purchased in November 2018 at Amazon.

Thanks for the great review!

Great machine!! Follow the guide and it will work perfectly!!

This is an easy to use machine that produces great results if you take your time and follow the instructions.
Very easy to set-up, easy to use and just as easy to clean.
Quality product the produces quality results.
My tips are: keep your raw meat cold, and try to remove as much sinew as possible.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Cheers Mat!! Appreciate the feedback :)

Glad I went with Luvelle

After reading the reviews on this site I decided to purchase the Luvele meat grinder. I was making sausages for a BBQ party for 60 people. We made 190 sausages and the machine handled it really well. We didn't really give it a break and although it did get warm which is expected it took all the meat and made the sausages perfectly. The service from luvele customer service was amazing. I had an issue with the parts that was totally our fault and the next day new parts were in the post. Seriously where do you get service like that these days. I can not speak highly enough of them. I think if you are in the market for a stand alone mincer you can't go past this.

Luv it Emma! Thanks for sharing

Great fun and you can eat what you make.

As is my habit with anything new, I started to use my new machine without really reading up too much about how sausages are actually made. So I bought some beef, some pork loin, a chicken, some skin and flavouring and had a go to see what would come out of the sausage machine. I certainly learned a lot I didn't know before and did end up with a huge pile of odd-sized and delicately flavoured minced meat in sausage skins. But I was the only one in the family prepared to eat them..and they are delicious. The trouble now is that I need to eat ALL of them myself before embarking on the next batch.

The lessons I learned were:

Never put chicken skin through the mincer.

Put in a lot more flavourings.

Don't hold back the skins as the mix flows through as you end up with very fat sausages that can rupture when you twist the skins to make the individual sausages. Then again, fat sausages are still delicious!

Use the fine grinding wheel as you end up with rather lumpy sausages using the bigger one.

You really do need to add rusk to the mixture; I omitted it without fully understanding why it is added.

Don't make too many sausages at the same time unless you are really very hungry.

Watch some youtube videos on what to do BEFORE you start, not while you are eating the sausages.

Make sure to buy enough skins to complete the job.

After you've pushed all the mixture into the machine you will end up with ½ a sausage-worth of meat left in the machine. Stick in a slice of bread to push it out so you don't waste it.

I do now understand why quality sausages actually cost so much but it is good to know what is in them when you make them yourself.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Thanks for taking the time to share with us John :)

Easy to use.

I purchased this to make my own mince from quality meat so that I knew what I was eating.
It works well, is sturdy, well made and easy to use.
I don't use sausage casings and once you have the knack making sausages is easy.
I use it all the time to make burgers.
Only downside is it is fiddly to wash but worth the effort.
I would definitely recommend it.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Thanks Rosie

Excellent Product and support

Had ours for 15 months and made more than 25kg sausage - it has not missed a beat. 3 Items were missing from the original shipment, but these were Express Posted and received in a couple of days. Thanks Tim.

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Luv it, glad its working out :)

Well Built Appliance

Well built appliance, powerful motor, quality accessories, grinds/minces meat effortlessly, easy to clean, great customer support (very helpful answering questions) and produces a good result. Haven't used the sausage making attachment yet but making mince with this appliance tastes so much better than bought mince.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Sounds great! Thanks for sharing :)

Fantastic product, just what we needed

We got the sausage maker very quickly from you, thank you. It's worked great.
We butchered 2 pigs and made a big batch of delicious pork sausage.
We're very impressed with the quality of your product, thank you.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Thanks for sharing Vlass, Luv it!

Love this machine...great value for money

Does the job with minimum effort. Good quality machine and accessories. Would have expected to pay much more. Looking forward to using the sausage attachment. Extremely happy with this purchase :)

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Your a great customer Anna, thanks for sharing :)

Great Machine

The mincer is a great wee product so far. The quality feels in excess of my expectations. I have a very happy son, he can now have his Neil Perry style burgers at home.

Many thanks Simon.

Glad it's working out :)

quality build

This machine is quite solid and heavy , it aint no cheap light product. I explored other modes and at best they only had a continuous motor rating of 500w where as is this one is 700w, real power. All the components that came with it were quality. I thought a part was missing contacted support and they replied promptly . Apparently 2 blades were put in the same hole and I didnt realize that, but its reassuring to know that their support is there straight and from word go. Cant wait to make stuff with it as Im sick of buying shop mince advertised as premium mince but really premium has nothing to do with the quality of the meat, it just means less fat cheap mince meat.
thanks to the luvele team. It was delivered promptly in perfect condition at my door.

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Luv this review, thanks for sharing :)

Excellent product

I am extremely happy with the quality of the meat grinder I purchased from. It has a lot more power than my old one and the all stainless steel pieces make it so easy to clean. The service and prompt delivery were a bonus as well. I have already told some friends of mine about your company and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to others.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
So glad to hear Mark, thanks for your support :)

Recommend for every kitchen

The mince sausage maker is great, are real home asset in the kitchen.  We have already made about 14 kg of sausages and they have been a reality with the family and friends.

x Amazing x

All good

Yes I am very happy with the mincer I have made new mincer plates with 10 mm and 12 mm hole to my liking.
Seems to work fine great machine
cheers

Thanks Kev!

So easy to use!

It is a fantastic mincer mixer! It is so easy to use and so easy to clean. I love it! I had a lot of fun when I used it.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Thanks Elisa, glad it's all worked out :)

Just Bad

After an initial 3* rating as “Just OK”, and a few weeks of using this machine, I have to say I am extremely dissapointed, and have to downgrade my rating. It is not worth using for any more than a “first grind” mincer, and does no better job than a hand grinder.

Don’t buy at this price. And the customer service do a very good job of trying to tell you otherwise!!!!!

Cheap Chinese import!

*********************

I have to say having purchased this unit based on the 5* reviews, and as a replacement for a $90 grinder I wanted to upgrade, it is nothing more than OK.

Positives: minces OK
Cons: very, very loud and expensive for what it is. There are equally as good, cheaper options available and it’s no better than my old $90 grinder

Note: before first time use, I washed the various parts in warm soapy water and the grinding screw rusted

I’m not saying not to buy this unit, but appreciate what you are getting for the price

Date PurchasedSep 2018
If there is a problem with your grinder we are happy to help you out Googs, are you able to provide a video?

Great product

A sturdy machine with quality parts. Purchased directly from Luvele. The product was well packaged and delivered quickly. We've so far used the mincer and one of the sausage attachments and are very happy with the results.

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Thanks for the support and positive feedback :) Glad it's all working well.Great review! Thanks for sharing, this means a lot :)

Great little grinder

After the success i`ve had with the Luvele Supreme Vacuum Sealer, I didn't hesitate to purchase this grinder when the time came.
As an avid hunter I`ve grounded a lot of meat & made plenty of sausages without an issue.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Thanks Dean, thanks for supporting an Australian company. Your a great customer.

Hi, I'm looking to purchase a meat grinder/mince to do chicken and its soft bone! Would this be adequate to do the job ?? Cheers Jeff.
I think you will find this would be ideal. We use it for Pork and turkey and the occasional turkey bone slips through and we have had no problem. It is very robust and it there is a blockage, simply use the reverse feature to correct. Honestly far better than our more expensive small professional model.I honestly wouldn’t put bone through. That’s not a reflection of the machine but my respect of it. I might let a bit of cartilage through.Chicken bone is fairly soft Mat, I thought with it being a mincer/grinder it would manage

Hello, we live in Melbourne and want one of these as a Christmas gift. Can we get it before Christmas if we order it though you?
Hi there, Thanks for your question. If you place an order at luvele.com.au before 10am this morning and select express post, then we can do our very best to get your order to you by Monday the 24th. Unfortunately at this time of year there are no guarantees however. Cheers, Tim

Hi there, we have bought a grinder recently and after using it for a couple of times, it stopped working today. It actually turns on, but it stops working after just a few seconds. How can we fix it?
Hey Mason, Thanks for your message and support. I'll be happy to help with a fast solution :) It does seem odd as we haven't had this issue before. Can you please send us an email, preferably with a video of the issue, this will help us assess if its a fault faster than you having to send it back. Our email is support@luvele.com If it is a manufactures fault we will replace or refund you :) Let me know via email so I can get you sorted ASAP. Appreciate your patience in advance. Kind Regards Tim

Similar listings