Luvele Ultimate Meat Grinder LPMG700

Luvele Ultimate Meat Grinder LPMG700

See the Best Automatic Food Mincers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Luvele

4.9

Excellent service

great service from the support team at Luvele, I ordered the incorrect cutting plate for my Luvele mincer and Tim sent out the correct one within a day and said to keep the incorrect one that I had ordered. Can't beat that type of service.

Purchased in June 2021 for $249.00.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Thanks for the great feedback, glad we could help out : ))

Mark
Mark

Luvele meat mincer

i looked around before buying this mincer have used it once to mince some brisket for burgers & to make sausages at home
mincer worked great happy with my purchase & would happliy recommend it
plus the bonus that you can buy replacement cutting blades & plates awesome unit 10 out of 10

Purchased in July 2020 at Luvele AU.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Thanks for the amazing review Mark, very glad to hear your are enjoying your new Luvele Grinder. Also, thanks for sharing the great photos : ))

John Smith
John SmithGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The Perfect Mincer

It’s the perfect mincer, very easy to use and put together. First time I used it for beef chuck and brisket and it minced with absolute ease. I love it and would highly recommended this product.

Purchased in April 2020 at Luvele Website.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Thanks for the amazing review, so glad to hear you have found our Ultimate Meat Grinder easy to use. Also thanks for the great photo, nice job :))

Automatic Food Mincers

Find out how Luvele Ultimate Meat Grinder LPMG700 compares to other Automatic Food Mincers

Sis
SisVictoria

Luvele mincer

Absolutely love the Luvele mincer .. I do a lot of dog food consisting of raw beef, carrot, chicken and baby spinach .. so easy to use, easy cleanup.. very very happy

Purchased in March 2020 for $200.00.

Mudda
MuddaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Love Love Love it!!!

Love this grinder easy to put together and use, minces the meat well, when I made sausages it minced the meat and filled the sausages with smooth mince like bought sausages, I absolutely love it.

Purchased in March 2020 for $198.95.

Greg
GregSydney, NSW

Superb mincer

The luvele is almost commercial grade and really easy to break down and clean - which means I use much more often during the week. Its really quite noisy - but I think this comes from the all-metal gearbox and small cheese given the performance right across the spectrum from small mince through to very coarse. After owing one for a while I just bought my brother one for Christmas as he is a hunter and looking to make his own wild boar and venison sausages. Highly recommend this product.

Purchased at Luvele for $245.00.

Luvele SupportLuvele

That's great to hear, thanks for sharing.

The feel of the machine is incredible.

The feel of the machine is incredible. I have looked for months for a reliable mincer/sausage maker and I'm so glad I had the patience to come across the Luvele. It has a great weight to it and feels robust. All the parts are quality made and most parts are made of metal. It is very easy to use and clean. I have tried all discs and have made my first sausages. On the low speed setting, anyone can make sausages and it is a pleasure to know exactly what has gone into my burgers and sausages. I have used Weschenfelder for the sausage casing and recipe book. I would give more stars if possible.

Liang M.
Liang M.Sydney, NSW

Best customer service hands down

This is the second Luvele we bought. Both were well constructed. On the grinder, the after sales service is absolutely world class (super fast response and delivery) and we could not be happier.

Purchased in August 2019.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Thanks for the support :)

Great service, great product!

Ordered one day and or arrived the next, great service and enough product info to make an informed decision. Easy to use and clean, easy decision to go for this product.

Purchased in August 2019.

Great to hear :)

Eileen D
Eileen DSydney Surrounds, NSW

Luvele ultimate electric Meat grinder, sausage maker

Fantastic...love it....I just about kiss it each time I walk into the kitchen. :) I have used it many times...made sausages 3 times...spaghetti bolognaise...mincing the mince...Lasagna....today I prepared my mince for another batch of sausages....it is the best thing ever.

Purchased in March 2019 for $184.95.

Epic review!!! Thanks for sharing

Top Notch Moo Juicer

Fast delivery and good communication. I wanted to know abut the 12mm grinding plate as I need course ground beef to make hamburgers. Looking forward to making some lamb meatballs next week.

Cheers Mac

Great Product!!!

Purchased in November 2018 at Amazon.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Thanks for the great review!

Mat
MatSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great machine!! Follow the guide and it will work perfectly!!

This is an easy to use machine that produces great results if you take your time and follow the instructions.
Very easy to set-up, easy to use and just as easy to clean.
Quality product the produces quality results.
My tips are: keep your raw meat cold, and try to remove as much sinew as possible.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Luvele SupportLuvele

Cheers Mat!! Appreciate the feedback :)

Emma
EmmaDarwin

Glad I went with Luvelle

After reading the reviews on this site I decided to purchase the Luvele meat grinder. I was making sausages for a BBQ party for 60 people. We made 190 sausages and the machine handled it really well. We didn't really give it a break and although it did get warm which is expected it took all the meat and made the sausages perfectly. The service from luvele customer service was amazing. I had an issue with the parts that was totally our fault and the next day new parts were in the post. Seriously where do you get service like that these days. I can not speak highly enough of them. I think if you are in the market for a stand alone mincer you can't go past this.

Date PurchasedSept 2018

Luv it Emma! Thanks for sharing

Great fun and you can eat what you make.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Luvele SupportLuvele

Thanks for taking the time to share with us John :)

Read more reviews - page 2

Scepticalasked

Hi, Iyes, have read the fine print on the Luvele website...but, has any one tried putting through soft bones like chicken bones. I need to make dog food for my dog, due to allergies, and I am looking for a good quality mincer under $1,400 that can handle some carrots, sweet potatoes and and soft bones. Thank you

Luvele SupportLuvele

Hi there, thanks for your question. Our grinder, like all home style grinders are designed for meat flesh only, so not bones or hard foods at all. I am not sure if there is any machine out there that can process bones.

Sceptical

Thank you for your response. Yes there are machines out there, commercial grade meat mincers from around $1,400 upwards go through soft bones easily. Looks like I have to go down that route. No worries, Thanks

Luvele SupportLuvele

You're welcome. Yeah, there may be some commercial bone grinding machine out there, but I would assume these are rather specialized and expensive. All the best.

Darron Obrien
Darron Obrienasked

Where do people buy this from as the website seems to be non existent

Luvele SupportLuvele

Hi Darron, thanks for your message, what website are you trying? You can order from www.luvele.com.au

Maryanneasked

Good morning. I need to grind (fine) chicken bones to add to cat food. Does this machine do this ? thank you

Luvele SupportLuvele

Hi there, thanks for your question. Meat Grinders are designed to process meat flesh only, so no bones or hard foods. Thanks.

See all Luvele Ultimate Meat Grinder LPMG700 questions

Get an answer from our members and Luvele representatives