Luvele Ultimate Meat Grinder LPMG700

Luvele Ultimate Meat Grinder LPMG700

See the Best Automatic Food Mincers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Liang M.

Liang M.Sydney, NSW

Best customer service hands down

This is the second Luvele we bought. Both were well constructed. On the grinder, the after sales service is absolutely world class (super fast response and delivery) and we could not be happier.

Purchased in August 2019.

Tim D.Luvele

Thanks for the support :)

Great service, great product!

Ordered one day and or arrived the next, great service and enough product info to make an informed decision. Easy to use and clean, easy decision to go for this product.

Purchased in August 2019.

Great to hear :)

Eileen D

Eileen DSydney Surrounds, NSW

Luvele ultimate electric Meat grinder, sausage maker

Fantastic...love it....I just about kiss it each time I walk into the kitchen. :) I have used it many times...made sausages 3 times...spaghetti bolognaise...mincing the mince...Lasagna....today I prepared my mince for another batch of sausages....it is the best thing ever.

Purchased in March 2019 for $184.95.

Epic review!!! Thanks for sharing

Top Notch Moo Juicer

Fast delivery and good communication. I wanted to know abut the 12mm grinding plate as I need course ground beef to make hamburgers. Looking forward to making some lamb meatballs next week.

Cheers Mac

Great Product!!!

Purchased in November 2018 at Amazon.

Tim D.Luvele

Thanks for the great review!

MatSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great machine!! Follow the guide and it will work perfectly!!

This is an easy to use machine that produces great results if you take your time and follow the instructions.
Very easy to set-up, easy to use and just as easy to clean.
Quality product the produces quality results.
My tips are: keep your raw meat cold, and try to remove as much sinew as possible.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Tim D.Luvele

Cheers Mat!! Appreciate the feedback :)

Emma

EmmaDarwin

Glad I went with Luvelle

After reading the reviews on this site I decided to purchase the Luvele meat grinder. I was making sausages for a BBQ party for 60 people. We made 190 sausages and the machine handled it really well. We didn't really give it a break and although it did get warm which is expected it took all the meat and made the sausages perfectly. The service from luvele customer service was amazing. I had an issue with the parts that was totally our fault and the next day new parts were in the post. Seriously where do you get service like that these days. I can not speak highly enough of them. I think if you are in the market for a stand alone mincer you can't go past this.

Luv it Emma! Thanks for sharing

Great fun and you can eat what you make.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Tim D.Luvele

Thanks for taking the time to share with us John :)

Rosie

Rosie

Easy to use.

I purchased this to make my own mince from quality meat so that I knew what I was eating.
It works well, is sturdy, well made and easy to use.
I don't use sausage casings and once you have the knack making sausages is easy.
I use it all the time to make burgers.
Only downside is it is fiddly to wash but worth the effort.
I would definitely recommend it.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Thanks Rosie

FairDinkum

FairDinkumBrisbane

Excellent Product and support

Had ours for 15 months and made more than 25kg sausage - it has not missed a beat. 3 Items were missing from the original shipment, but these were Express Posted and received in a couple of days. Thanks Tim.

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Tim D.Luvele

Luv it, glad its working out :)

Jewel

JewelShadforth

Well Built Appliance

Well built appliance, powerful motor, quality accessories, grinds/minces meat effortlessly, easy to clean, great customer support (very helpful answering questions) and produces a good result. Haven't used the sausage making attachment yet but making mince with this appliance tastes so much better than bought mince.

Tim D.Luvele

Sounds great! Thanks for sharing :)

Fantastic product, just what we needed

We got the sausage maker very quickly from you, thank you. It's worked great.
We butchered 2 pigs and made a big batch of delicious pork sausage.
We're very impressed with the quality of your product, thank you.

Tim D.Luvele

Thanks for sharing Vlass, Luv it!

Love this machine...great value for money

Does the job with minimum effort. Good quality machine and accessories. Would have expected to pay much more. Looking forward to using the sausage attachment. Extremely happy with this purchase :)

Tim D.Luvele

Your a great customer Anna, thanks for sharing :)

Great Machine

The mincer is a great wee product so far. The quality feels in excess of my expectations. I have a very happy son, he can now have his Neil Perry style burgers at home.

Many thanks Simon.

Glad it's working out :)

Big Seb

Big SebWoodville gardens

quality build

Tim D.Luvele

Luv this review, thanks for sharing :)

Excellent product

I am extremely happy with the quality of the meat grinder I purchased from. It has a lot more power than my old one and the all stainless steel pieces make it so easy to clean. The service and prompt delivery were a bonus as well. I have already told some friends of mine about your company and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to others.

Tim D.Luvele

So glad to hear Mark, thanks for your support :)

Recommend for every kitchen

The mince sausage maker is great, are real home asset in the kitchen.  We have already made about 14 kg of sausages and they have been a reality with the family and friends.

x Amazing x

All good

Yes I am very happy with the mincer I have made new mincer plates with 10 mm and 12 mm hole to my liking.
Seems to work fine great machine
cheers

Thanks Kev!

So easy to use!

It is a fantastic mincer mixer! It is so easy to use and so easy to clean. I love it! I had a lot of fun when I used it.

Tim D.Luvele

Thanks Elisa, glad it's all worked out :)

Googs

GoogsBrisbane

Just Bad

Tim D.Luvele

If there is a problem with your grinder we are happy to help you out Googs, are you able to provide a video?

Emma

Emmaasked

Hi, I just purchased your Luvele Eclipse Meat grinder through your website. I've only just found this page and to be honest I was purchasing your meat grinder to make homemade cat food with. I was hoping to be able to grind chicken bones (as I've seen other people doing it with similar meat grinders) but after reading the above posts I'm thinking that this product will not do the job and I am best to cancel my order. I thought chicken bones were soft enough for a meat grinder of this power. Can you please update me so I can cancel if necessary, Thanks so much.

Tim D.Luvele

Hi Emma. thanks for your message. Firstly, to organize a return you will need to email us at Luvele.com.au. Regarding grinding bones, no domestic style meat grinder should be use to grind bones. Meat grinder are designed for processing meat flesh only. Some people do use grinders for soft chicken bones, however this does put a lot of stress of the motor and gear box. While it can work, whats to stop a customer placing a slightly harder bone in the grinder and it getting caught and breaking the grinder. This is why we say that bones of any type should not be placed in the grinder. Thanks,
Tim.

Greg

Gregasked

Hi Tim,
The Eurochef looks exactly that same as the Luvele BUT there are a number of poor reviews on this site on the Eurochef (leaving black residue in the food) This is thought to be from the parts grinding together and leaving residue in the food....is the Eurochef the same as your brand and, if so, has the residue issue been fixed? https://www.productreview.com.au/listings/euro-chef-electric-meat-grinder

M. Cochon

We have used the meat hrinder fairly regularly since our purchase last year. In that time we have never had a problem as described above, although i had experienced it with another brand. After sales service to answer questions and sort a problem of our own making (husband put a few parts in the dishwasher that it tells you expressly not to do). Amazing support. I would buy Luvele again for any kitchen equipment!

Tim D.Luvele

Hi Greg, thanks for your question. We have not had any customers with this issue. Cheers.

Jeff B.asked

Hi, I'm looking to purchase a meat grinder/mince to do chicken and its soft bone! Would this be adequate to do the job ??

Cheers Jeff.

M. Cochon

I think you will find this would be ideal. We use it for Pork and turkey and the occasional turkey bone slips through and we have had no problem. It is very robust and it there is a blockage, simply use the reverse feature to correct. Honestly far better than our more expensive small professional model.

Mat

I honestly wouldn’t put bone through. That’s not a reflection of the machine but my respect of it.
I might let a bit of cartilage through.

Jeff B.

Chicken bone is fairly soft Mat, I thought with it being a mincer/grinder it would manage

Get an answer from our members and Luvele representatives

CategoryAutomatic Food Mincers