Makita DUB182Z/BUB142Z

DUB182Z (18 V), BUB142Z (14 V) (See All)
See the Best Electric Blower Vacuums in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Makita

• Safety
Sunnyinqld
SunnyinqldCaloundra

Fast and easy lazy floor cleaning.

I’ve had my Makita mini blower for over 10 years now and use it every 2nd day. Having 2 x long haired border collies and a Maine coone, pet hair is quickly eliminated from under and over furniture and floors.
I start at the back of the house and blow everything into a corner in the kitchen where I can pick up most dust and fur bunnies. Then I blow it all onto our deck , do the stairs and pathways and it all goes into the garden. What would take over an hour to sweep the entire property now takes 6 mins to blow away.
Just take note which direction the wind is blowing. I also blow in the opposite direction of neighbours so their homes don’t get covered in our dust.

Purchased in September 2009 at Get Tools Direct.

jpcntti
jpcnttiVictoria, 3770

Can’t leave without it

Purchased in July 2020 at Total Tools for $99.

George W.
George W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

switch replacement is a rip off at $41 when the unit was $99 new

The unit is powerful, well balanced and not too noisy for what it does, I have used mine daily for 2 years and the switch has failed , all my other tools are used more example the Makita drills and their switches are good, disappointed to the switch and I will fit a cheap $5 one rather than pay that ridiculous amount.

Purchased in March 2018 at Total Tools for $99.

Nikki
NikkiSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is best small tool to have around and is powerful outside and inside

This is great to use for normal outside blowing as it is very powerful, it is compact and light, I love using it inside on a lower setting (as it has 3) as it allows me to blow out kids leftovers and dog fur from under cabinets and lounges. It saves a sweep. Great for camping as blows out tents or camper from sand or dirt. Because it is compact and the batteries and easy to swap, being compact is a bonus.

Purchased in April 2018 at Bunnings Warehouse for $200.

Electric Blower Vacuums

Find out how Makita DUB182Z/BUB142Z compares to other Electric Blower Vacuums

Cliff
CliffFar North Queensland, QLD

Better than expected.

I did not have real high expectations & when I first turned it on it seemed quite weak. Then I discovered there is a speed dial which was set on the lowest setting! Turned it up and wow! A great little blower. Might not be as good as the big petrol blowers if you have a big yard - but for my small yard and around the workshop this is perfect.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Neil
NeilNoosa

Best blower and you can get it to suck as well

Great little blower. The wife keeps nicking it out of my truck to clean the yard up. Have got other battery makita tools so this is a cheap addition to have. Use it regularly as I am a chippy. Blows sawdust with ease, cleans up garden leaves, not very noisy, compliments my other tools.

Date PurchasedJan 2014
Marti
Marti

Good blower needs grunt

These are a great little blower ever since I bought it I use it about twice as much as I thought I would the only thing I would say is that it possibly needs a little bit more grunt I have used other brand name blowers and they seem to have a little bit more blowing power.

Date PurchasedJan 2016