Makita DUB182Z/BUB142Z

Makita DUB182Z/BUB142Z

DUB182Z (18 V), BUB142Z (14 V)

• Safety
George W.

George W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

switch replacement is a rip off at $41 when the unit was $99 new

The unit is powerful, well balanced and not too noisy for what it does, I have used mine daily for 2 years and the switch has failed , all my other tools are used more example the Makita drills and their switches are good, disappointed to the switch and I will fit a cheap $5 one rather than pay that ridiculous amount.

Purchased in March 2018 at Total Tools for A$99.00.

Noise Level
Safety
Nikki

NikkiSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is best small tool to have around and is powerful outside and inside

This is great to use for normal outside blowing as it is very powerful, it is compact and light, I love using it inside on a lower setting (as it has 3) as it allows me to blow out kids leftovers and dog fur from under cabinets and lounges. It saves a sweep. Great for camping as blows out tents or camper from sand or dirt. Because it is compact and the batteries and easy to swap, being compact is a bonus.

Purchased in April 2018 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$200.00.

Noise Level
Safety
Cliff

CliffCairns.

Better than expected.

I did not have real high expectations & when I first turned it on it seemed quite weak. Then I discovered there is a speed dial which was set on the lowest setting! Turned it up and wow! A great little blower. Might not be as good as the big petrol blowers if you have a big yard - but for my small yard and around the workshop this is perfect.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Electric Blower Vacuums

Find out how Makita DUB182Z/BUB142Z compares to other Electric Blower Vacuums

Neil

NeilNoosa

Best blower and you can get it to suck as well

Great little blower. The wife keeps nicking it out of my truck to clean the yard up. Have got other battery makita tools so this is a cheap addition to have. Use it regularly as I am a chippy. Blows sawdust with ease, cleans up garden leaves, not very noisy, compliments my other tools.

Date PurchasedJan 2014
Marti

Marti

Good blower needs grunt

These are a great little blower ever since I bought it I use it about twice as much as I thought I would the only thing I would say is that it possibly needs a little bit more grunt I have used other brand name blowers and they seem to have a little bit more blowing power.

Date PurchasedJan 2016
Ray

RayMelbourne

Awesome blower very handy

I have a few Makita LTX power tools. In fact this blower unit was free when I purchased a drill and driver kit. Why anyone would purchase this unit without already owning the charger and batteries makes no sense. This is a tool which compliments your existing tools.

I use it to clean up around the yard, and just last week I found a new use, I dried my car after washing it! The unit is very powerful, puts out a lot of air, and the nozel is very accurate. Battery life is fine, I have a few batteries so its never an issue.

DanielC

DanielCTAS, 7179

If you're an existing LXT user, it makes sense