Ozito BLW-1800

See the Best Electric Blower Vacuums in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Excellent Cheap Blower

Very strong and powerful blower at the cheap price of $59 at Bunnings. It has an air speed of 320kph. Amazing for the price and comes with a three year replacement warranty. What’s not to like ?

Purchased in March 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $59.00.

Noise Level

Exceptional value and effective

Strong blower. It lifts small weeds between the pavers, removes caked on grass-mud and for the price and a 3 year replacement warranty it's worth it. For $59 I would recommend it.

Purchased in February 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $59.00.

Noise Level
Safety

Cheap! Blower that goes to gym!

Light, compact, cheap as hell and punches power with 240v. I use this thing to blow down after mowing, cleaning the car to dry it after washing it. Hasn't let me down and i don't have to fuel it up or service it, just plug in and go, use it on peak hours when my solar is running and keeps me happy.

If you get one at the price you cant complain.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Powerhouse

Have one of these for 3years .its like a little powerhouse. Plug it in put an extention on it & blow it away.great for around the house blow away hair .grass almost anything. Handy because you can pull it apart so it stores in little spaces.cant go wrong with thos little beauty.

Date PurchasedApr 2015

Leaves etc don't argue with the Ozito blower's 315 kph wind

I have had 2 earlier models of the Ozito electric blower (no vac) and the 2nd one is still going well after 4 or 5 years of good use. Having also used petrol driven blowers (they were good but much more costly and quite a bit heavier) and a number of blower vacs, I can only say the Ozito was easily the best. Yes, you have to be careful not to get too close to small stones 'cos you'll bare the ground but it's simple to blow from a distance. Unlike the new, wind-speed-adjustable blower vac I have just been using for a friend, very few leaves argue with the 315 kph 'Ozito wind' about going where you direct them to. That's how I came to write this review - looking online to see if the Ozito was still available.

Date PurchasedMar 2013

Inexpensive Garden Blower

I bought this electric garden blower when my petrol blower vac wouldn't start when most needed with the onset of autumn and, although I've always been skeptical about whether an electrical blower could match a petrol model, I've been very pleasantly surprised. It's a lot lighter than the petrol blower vacs I've owned, and the gust of air is far greater too. The only drawback is having an extension cord trailing along behind, however unless you have an exceptionally large garden with loads of leaves & litter, this unit is all that you're going to need. Time will tell whether it remains as functional long term, but for the price paid and with a 3 year replacement warranty you can't go wrong.