Ozito PXWBS-200

Ozito PXWBS-200

See the Best Electric Blower Vacuums in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Good for small jobs

I use it with a 3AH battery and its powerful enough for its size/weight. I use it to clean my ute tray and for small gardening jobs.

You can use it to blow up inflatable toys/beds. I only wish it had a reverse switch so you can deflate as well

Purchased in July 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $40.00.

Noise Level
Safety

Works well and great price.

It does what it is supposed to do while being a 10th price, we use it for blowing decking frames off while screwing so it is ideal. I bought the big blower just to get the 2 batteries and charger and 2 small blowers. Easy.

Purchased in October 2018 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Noise Level

Got the idea from my brother...

I dont use this in the workshop but rather, inside my house as it has polished wood floors and we own 2 labradors who live inside the house. I use the blower every day to blow the dog hair out on to the patio and the from the patio into the garden.