2Makita 18Vx2 Brushless Loop Handle Line Trimmer

Bungle
Bungle72 posts
neil
neil4 posts

Another quality Makita product!

This line trimmer is so good, the variable speed function, and ease of cord replacement is first class. I think this is the most functional Makita I’ve bought, I don’t know why I waited so long! Show details
DannyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC59 posts

crumbage
crumbageAU3 posts

Never go petrol again

Powerful, easy to use, no fumes or heat or hard starting like a petrol model.
Great because it can be transported inside a vehicle and doesn't matter if it's upside down or sideways.
I have a Honda which I will never use again.
Dual battery lasts plenty long enough and you need a break by the time they're done.
3 speed choices and reverse gives cutting options on soft or long grass.
Line system tricky until you get used to it.
Battery powered tools are the future. Show details
jkefaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC81 posts
Shoelessjoe
ShoelessjoeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC13 posts
Ned
Ned3 posts

Very dissappointed

Needed littlest replacement part in head that slipped off while feeding line through.
Makita don't supply you have to buy a whole new head.
Wait time for this part extremely long still waiting.
Had to buy cheap edger while waiting.
Very dissappointed.  Show details
IanD
IanD14 posts

Made me realise that I will never buy another petrol engine

This electric whipper snipper does everything my big petrol whipper snipper does, but better - it's quieter, lighter, less tiring, cleaner, less hassle, more precise and has electonic smarts. I enjoy using it. So far it has handled everything I have thrown at it - including 1.5m phalaris grass. The batteries outlast me - I need a rest after 30 minutes. If I want to keep going, changing to my spare batteries will take 10 seconds. Side by side, it makes my petrol Husqvarna look like something that belongs in a museum. Show details
SHARON
SHARONHOBART19 posts
Arczie b.
Arczie b.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Rusty Bicky
Rusty Bicky

Brilliant machine! I had a Ryobi 550 Watt Electric for 30= plus Years- it died. Now- no more cord trips, tangles and roll-ups of Leads. But- having used it for about one hour doing 60 Metres of heavy edging- in one day with 2 flat 5 amp/hour batteries, 3 days later- this is from new- bought 8 days ago- a shudder has developed that is "tool Threatening"! Has this happened to anyone before, I wonder- taking it to the Service Centre Friday 01 03 24 because I haven't yet found my purchase receipt- my QUESTION- Has anyone else found this wobbly anomaly?... Russell- Townsville Australia.

Wes D

Can I fit a bump feed head onto the Makita dur386lz?.

a speed feed head???

Danny

Yes, have used a few over the years.

Lesley J
Lesley J

How do I make the cord longer

CategoryBattery Whipper Snippers