Makita HS7600

Makita HS7600

Toni K.

Toni K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great saw with plenty of power

Bought this saw for $119 in August 2020 to rip some 45mm thick hardwood. Very impressed with how easily it ripped through the timber and how fast it was. The blade was at the right angle straight out of the box and did not require any adjustment. The guide is surprisingly easy to use to cut to pre-determined width. Overall very impressive!

Purchased in August 2020 at Total Tools Physical store for $119.00.

E. Dunkley

E. DunkleyKillarney

I love this saw.

I was doing some repairs to the house and couldn't find my saw. As it was a cheap one purchased over 20yrs ago I was quite keen to buy this one especially at $109 from Bunnings. So glad I did, the difference it makes having a professional quality tool is amazing. Comes with two blades as well.

Purchased in March 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for $109.00.

Calvin Z.

Calvin Z.MILDURA

Good little saw

Nice saw for a bit over $100. About the weight you would expect of a small saw, but easy to use. I found it surprisingly quiet. Quite powerful for a small saw.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018