Mamia (Aldi) Nappy Bags

Mamia (Aldi) Nappy Bags

Why have you sopped making them

Why have you stopped making them, if not where can they be purchased as they can't be purchased in a number of aldi stores I have been too kind regards sandra

DomK

DomKNSW, 2113

Big bags

I find these bags to be bigger than some others, they smell good, they are a great price and come on packs of 100! I use they for all sorts of things, I have a spewy baby so I often have one of these near by for the wipes and tissues I am constantly using to clean up!
    Cheap, large, smell good

kazm76Southwest, VIC

In a convenient pack

Bags are much of a muchness but I like the Aldi nappy bags. They come in a convenient easy to reach bag and have a nice scent.
    Great price, convenient storage case, nice smell

Nappy Disposal Systems

Find out how Mamia (Aldi) Nappy Bags compares to other Nappy Disposal Systems

mj657

mj657

OK

i still use them but i make sure i put the smelly nappies straight away out side there cheaper then the ones you buy at the local supermarket you get more in them.
    the bag smells like perfume and its cheaps
    i have not found a bag that actually stops odours comming out but i'd say its the closiest best thing ive bought