Mamia (Aldi) Nappy Bags

Mamia (Aldi) Nappy Bags

See the Best Nappy Disposal Systems in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Why have you sopped making them

Why have you stopped making them, if not where can they be purchased as they can't be purchased in a number of aldi stores I have been too kind regards sandra

Big bags

I find these bags to be bigger than some others, they smell good, they are a great price and come on packs of 100! I use they for all sorts of things, I have a spewy baby so I often have one of these near by for the wipes and tissues I am constantly using to clean up!
Cheap, large, smell good

In a convenient pack

Bags are much of a muchness but I like the Aldi nappy bags. They come in a convenient easy to reach bag and have a nice scent.
Great price, convenient storage case, nice smell

OK

i still use them but i make sure i put the smelly nappies straight away out side there cheaper then the ones you buy at the local supermarket you get more in them.
the bag smells like perfume and its cheaps
i have not found a bag that actually stops odours comming out but i'd say its the closiest best thing ive bought

How much ?

Why are they no longer available?
I'm not aware of them not being available. I still buy themNot at my shop then. My dog walking group would like some.You are right about the bags. Went to Aldi today and couldn't find any, they were there last time. Not sure why they have stopped stocking them. You can get homebrand ones at the supermarket.