2Mannatech Uth

Mannatech Uth

2Mannatech Uth
4.4

80% · 41 · 20%
Brand Manager for Mannatech Uth? Claim your listing.

James Hannan
James HannanMid North Coast, NSW6 posts

Works great

I am 45 years old (at the time of me writing this) but no one can believe it. I used to have really crapy skin under my eyes and I don't anymore. Also it's great dry skin. Love it

graceG
graceGSydney, NSW61 posts

overated

I just didn't do what the company claims it does. Most disappointing for the price, same with YSL.

I don't recommend it. The glycans that are supposed to be some sort of new miracle skin care certainly did

not work for me!

Tony
Tony

No perfume! It works!

When I noticed my lines and wrinkle started to form deeper in about 2 years ago, I went to a drug store and get an expensive cream for the area around my eyes. It didn't work well as I expected. I tried Uth cream for a couple of months and my friend who bumped into me on the street questioned me what did I do to my face? I looked different, like, younger. I started to get excited about it and introduced to people. I am male and I never thought I would refer someone for a cream, but now I do.

Laura Ransford
Laura Ransford

Best skin product for sensitive skin

I have been using UTH for a year and a half. My face is more radiant and fine lines and dark areas are diminished. I am usually guessed 10 to 15 years younger than my age. My skin feels soft and supple. I use the cleanser as well and love how it makes my skin feel fresh but not dry. The day and night cream help boost the moisture in my otherwise dry skin. This product gets a A+ from me. I appreciate the fact all the ingredients are listed and why they are used in the product.

shirley bossard