Martec Malibu

with Light, without Light (See All)
2.0 from 1 review · View Statistics
See the Best Ceiling Fans in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Martec

2.0
1 review
    GJB
    GJBSydney, NSW

ceiling fans with loud beeps

We just replaced 4 operational Lucci fans with Martec DC Malibu ceiling fans because they were recommended as being quiet. The previous fans made whirring sounds and were annoying, especially in our bedroom. My wife and I have the fan remote on the bed between us so that we can adjust the fan during the night.
    So you can imagine how disappointed we are with these new fans that make a very loud beep every time you adjust them – even to turn on the light. I’m not sure of the logic behind why anyone wants a loud beeping sound from a fan. Martec tell us you can't turn the beeping off. How bloody ridiculous! I guess we just wasted over $2000.
    I'll never buy Martec again.

• Incentivised Review No