Martec Razor

Martec Razor

See the Best Ceiling Fans in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Martec

1.0
Suave
SuaveSouth Australia

No Martec fans for me

We had a Martec Razer Fan in the master bedroom and then one day the LED just died. I thought, oh that's an easy fix , get a replacement led. I searched every lighting and fan store but without any luck. I then decided to contact Martec directly, but to my astonishment, they told me they dont have any replacement LED's for this fan. So, my only option is to replace the whole fan. Utterly disappointed. Not going to have another Martec fan.

Keen
KeenWollongong

Barely works

3 fans installed by electrician.
Even on full speed they are slow spinning and standing directly underneath I barely feel the air move!
LED light flickers non stop when fan is off
Worst purchase - So so unhappy, especially as I had to save to get them and now they are worthless.

Purchased in for $330.

John D
John DHunter Region, NSW

Worst Customer Service

Great fan and light while it was working (Less than 24 Hours). be aware of the EXACT requirements for obtaining warranty before you buy. You will not be able to get warranty unless it is complied with 100%. Mine was installed by a licensed electrician free of charge so i didn't have a tax invoice. As this was done as a favour i feel like a huge imposition to ask him to write letters on my behalf. I provided all contact details, inc, ABN and License number and they were not willing to call him to confirm. I will be throwing out the 4 day old fan and going to the competition. BUYER BEWARE.

• Date Purchased

2. One LED light just turns off after a while
3. One LED light stopped working after a while
4. One fan wobbles

Hi Jay,

The fans are covered by a 3 year in home warranty. you can contact our customer service team, and lodge a warranty claim. It is very unusual to have 4 issues from 4 fans.

Ceiling Fans