3.3

Causes Irritation Yes · No
Fine Lines & Wrinkles Yes · No
Ease of Application
1.0
Smell
1.0
Brand Manager for Mary Kay? Claim your listing.

Laura
LauraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne System

Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne System is the most useless product. After using the product for almost 8 weeks, my face reacted to it, giving me a lot of rashes which made me return them. But the customer service I got from this consultant after the refund was very terrible and disgusting. Please stay away from this brand! Show details
Rob
RobSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

50 years I have used Mary Kay skin care

Mary Kay was the belief that if we could change hard cow hide into supple soft leather we could do the same for our skin. Using Mary Kay of 50 YEARS AGO I definitely agree. Mary Kay had amazing skin care products. I witnessed transformations of the skin of burn victims and terrible acne scarring when clients used Mary Kay.
2019 LOOKING FOR NEW SKINCARE Show details
clarity
clarityGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC23 posts

Nothing special

I wasn't too impressed with the TimeWise products, they did nothing special for my skin. Overpriced for a less than average result, there are cheaper products around that will do a better job.

Esther MKC
Esther MKCWARATAH

Love Marykay

I love Marykay. Been using the products for 5 years now and I finally decided to become a consultant this year. I wish I had done it sooner. Great decision I ever made! Love love being a consultant. :-). Thanks to one of my family friend whom introduced me to marykay. :-)

I now have my own business, postorders to my customers and hold one on one appointments. :-)
quality.

kikkimooAU

j4sm1n
j4sm1nHunter Region, NSW5 posts

OK

didn't perform as i had hoped, but the good thing about mary kay is that you can return it after 30 days,so even though it is expensive,if you don't like the product,you can get your money back
the cleanser made my skin feel really soft and smooth to the touch.i also like that it's a 3 in 1 product.
despite getting the combination to oily skin program,i found my pores became larger and i noticed more lines on forehead and under eyes.the day cream with spf felt heavy after an hour of having it on.and on waking in the morning after using syrum and cream through the night,my skin didn't look overly refreshed.
tzelyn