Masport Electric Mower

Masport Electric Mower Questions & Answers

VerifiedMPN:552800
Kenny One
Kenny One

On the Masport 3000 Electric Start. Do you remove the Battery after the mower is running or leave it in the mower whilst moving?

Malcolm B.
Malcolm B.

Where can I buy it in Blacktown

Nancye Turner

Malcolm B 1. Click on Google. 2. Click on masport .com where to buy. 3. Click on Blacktown nsw and 4. click on the search button and the map will show you the Blacktown and Seven Hills area to buy Masport Electric Mowers.

Ed

I’d buy another brand, they don’t like moisture and warranty or not masport will screw you over and not honor anything

steve l.
steve l.

Masport 42V battery won't charge after use. Charger light is permanently red. Eventually will charge after removing and reinserting many times

Masport   DM

Hi Steve, please feel free to contact our technical support team on 1300 366 225 or return the mower to your place of purchase for an evaluation. Kind regards, The Masport Team.

Michael B.
Michael B.

just purchased new masport 42 v used once worked well, but now only going for 5 seconds and cutting out. I presume the red connection button is disconnecting..

Ed

Hopefully you didn't mow moist grass the first time, they don't like moisture and masport wont honor the warranty

Nancye Turner

I had basically the same problem Michael. I returned the mower to where I purchased it and they told me that they had problems with the battery and they happily replaced the battery and it is fine now.

Masport   DM

Hi Michael. Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your mower. If you think something is not right, you might be best served to take it back to the dealer you bought it from.

You can also get in touch with us at 1300 366 225 or CSAU@masport.com.au

Greathawks
Greathawks

I have had battery problems with Masport too. They replaced the original battery but now the new one is not lasting. The charger shows charging complete but I am wondering if there is a problem with it and not the battery. How can I check the charger?

Masport   DM

Hi Greathawks. Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your charger. Please contact the retailer you purchased it from or call 1300 366 225 or CSAU@masport.com.au for technical assistance. Kind regards, The Masport Team.

Joan E.
Joan E.

Masport electric mower ( corded).
Haven't used mower for a long time (couple of years?) Can't start it. Extension cords are working. ( Tested). Cleaned out underneath the mower. Still won't start.

Masport   DM

Please call our customer service team on 1300 366 225 and they can help you. Kind regards, The Masport Team.

Hynz H.
Hynz H.

Trying to buy some brushes please for my MASPORT ELECTRIC MOWER

B Wilson
B Wilson

How do you change the battery in a masport electric mower model series 18-400, i am having trouble removing the top cowling.

Mark ex Mower engineer
Mark ex Mower engineer

Hi
Remove motor from mower 2 hidden screws that you cant get to while its fitted to mower, and the 4 small screws under cowling front back, covers comes apart simple, if you know

Steve P

Bearings seizing on 58 volt Masport Lithium Powerhead after 2 years Mower shop insinuating i stored the mower in a wet area. Also starting problems as well.

Norm A.
Norm A.

I have not had a problem with mine in 5 years, maybe contact Masport direct. My mower, though, is full electric, not battery.

Corky
Corky

Just bought one Norm, but haven't received it yet. Neighbour thinks it's a mistake as she had one. But don't know what wattage or brand. Any tips for keeping it going for so long without any issues? Maintenance etc?

Sue
Sue

Mower (lithium battery charger) wont charge properly. The charger reads as fully charged,but it isn't and the mower wont start. Tester doesn't tell us anything re charged amount Mower only used once. Any help would be appreciated. Sue.

WallyM
WallyM

Hi Sue, I had this happen one time only. I removed/turned that ignition key thing, took the battery out and reseated it in the mower, and then it started. It's happened only one time.

W. John
W. John

where could I to find a replacement low bearing for Masport 1600w ELECTRIC MOWER

wasser
wasser

Anybody ever had a problem with the clutch seizing on the Masport 230V electric mower??

pam
pam

I have a Masport Electric Start Mower and the battery needs replacing. How do I do it?

Richard B
Richard B

hello, my input here was to give an honest review of a fully electric motor mower, I am not a motor mower mechanic but would offer this information find a dedicated motor mower shop in your area preferably one that stocks Masport and see if they can help you.

Get an answer from our members and Masport representatives