100% · 30%

Battery Life
1.0

Chris R.
Chris R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

No problems with this mower

I use the mower nearly every day for my business in gardening and haven’t had a problem. Look after it like anything else and you want have a problem with it. Show details
HolbiRichmond-Tweed, NSW35 posts

Masport President 2500 84v S19

I have had this mower for 4 months now and thought I would leave a review. The Masport is so easy to use and manoeuvre as its reasonably light and much quieter than a petrol mower. Plus, there are no petrol or oil problems and I can easily mow my average suburban block (600 sq mts) 3 times on a single charge.
Has a mulching plate that fits in easily and is very good.
The handle lifts out of the way to give easy access to the catcher.
All in all a very good product.
So, after 9 months I've found that the small catcher to be a real pain, seem to need emptying it every lap of my small yard. Pain in the you know where. Mows great though. Show details ·  2
Battery Life
Rob P.
Rob P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

The Lawn Tamer

This is the most powerful Battery mower I have ever used. It is solid having a steel deck and easy to adjust.
It copes well with long grass and thanks to the big opening allows damp grass to be caught in the catcher.
Incredibly easy to push compared to my petrol engined mower.
Battery did a medium sized yard and still had around 50% battery left.
Will update on mulch feature as grass was to long to mulch.
Highly recommend this mower if you are looking for a non Commercial mower.
The only drawback is the battery is hard wired in the mower. They have 42 volt 750 watt versions which have a flex system for swapping into other tools but I was after the 1500 watts.

Russell O
Russell O

What is the current average cost of this battery driven mower? What is the weight of this mower? CHEERS Russell O

Holbi

I believe that you can get one for around $850, but I would consider something else before I'd buy another Masport.

Masport
Masport   DM
Rod
Rod

Does this mower have a side chute ?

Odette
Odette

Does this mower get close to edges?

Holbi

Yes, both sides of the mower allow for the cutting blades to get within a few millimetres of the edge.