VerifiedMPN:LM2135E-SP

PetetSydney, NSW3 posts
Mr Brightside
Mr BrightsideSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Very good! But not perfect

I had this mower for almost two years now.

It is doing its job very well and I am now using some other Ego branded products as well.

My biggest issue is how the battery live is degrading. It is hard to measure, but I have a feeling that my battery only has about 70% of its original capacity after two years. Show details

fred
fred39 posts

If all else fails just drop it

We have a 52cm self propelled mower with a 7.5 a/hr battery.
The mower has a date 2018on it.
Anyway used it last time and left the battery by the charger, as I normally charge just before I use it.
Put it in charge and zilch.
Tried everything and was just about resigned to a new battery but was hopeful that the charger was still working.
Fiddling about one last time the battery fell out of my hands and dropped about 3 inches onto my bench.

Put the battery back in the charger one last time and Hey Presto it started charging.

Problem solved

SoSo
SoSoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC9 posts

Makes mowing so much easier. Definitely recommend

I’ve been using this mower for about 18 months now, and highly recommend it. With my old mower it took 1.5 hours to mow the lawn, and I’d always have a sore back afterwards. With this mower it takes about 25 minutes, is extremely easy, and no sore back. The self-propelling is fantastic.

My only minor complaint is that as a female it’s bloody heavy to lug up and down steps between my front and back garden - at 40kg it’s 75% of my body weight. Due to its weight, it does leave visible tyre tracks in the grass, but they go away pretty quickly.

I would definitely buy this mower again. Show details

Eric M.
Eric M.Sydney, NSW

EGO PowerPlus LM2130E-SP Mower Stops all the time

I brought the last year. It was fine for a while, but this year it stops several times during the mowing. We have average lawn, and not thick grass.
a couple of months ago I sent it for a Warranty repair, but the problem still occurs.
I now requested another warranty repair, so hopefully it can be fixed or replaced. Show details
John P.
John P.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts
PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD184 posts
  • +5Thumbnail
Disappointed2 posts

Total waste of money a big mistake

The battery run time is no where near what is advertised. I have about 800 m2 of lawn and I usually need to charge the battery 3 times to complete the job. My block is a bit slopey which is why I wanted a self propelled mower but I would have to say I am very disappointed with this product. It stalls easily when it hits a bit of thicker grass and it doesn't cut well on the lower settings at all. The dealer replaced the battery under warranty but the new one doesn't seem much better. If you do need to replace the battery after a few years I was quoted $450 for the battery so having a second one to get through the job is a very expensive option. Show details
RobC

PaulSSouth East Queensland, QLD122 posts
fred
fred39 posts

Peter

It seems you have to purchase the optional mulching blades despite the mulching plug being supplied. Is that correct? If so how much better does it mulch with the mulching blades and how difficult is it to switch them over?

Peter

Thanks for that. Does the catcher work fine with the mulching blades?

Ken H.

M mine did great on the first time out with the mulched and catcher. Will mulch next time with the plug in!

John M.
John M.

I purchased this mower in February 2021.
The battery has now failed.
I delivered the 7.5amp battery and charger to the warranty service agent in Noosaville on the 14th of February 2022 for replacement.
It is now the 22nd February and still no replacement battery.
I have tried to contact EGO 1300000346 to ask when I will get the battery, it's goes to answering machine.
I left a message 0900 hrs 21st February and no reply.
I then sent an email to EGO on the afternoon of the 21st February, NO REPLY.
I called EGO 1300 000 346 and pressed 1 for service...transfer failed.
Call EGO 1000 000 346 and went to customer service, the person who answered transferred me to warranty, held on for 3 minutes and then went to answering service.
Again I have left a message....will some one call me back????
EGO warranty service is absolutely terrible...recommend there products NEVER NERVER NEVER

Chris_jr
Chris_jr

That answers my question about this company, thank you !

Rizky H.
Rizky H.

Hi does this come with the extra blades for different blades configurations for bagging or mulching? Seems like the US version comes with the extra blades.

PaulS

No. The mulching blade has to be bought separately. However the mulching plug for the shute is supplied with the mower.

Ken H.

Mine came with two extra blade, high lift and economy

Features:

• The Ego LM2135E-SP Battery Lawn Mower has self-propelling technology and the ability to change its speed, making it easier to manoeuvre.
  • It also has a multi-blade cutting system that is advertised as meeting or exceeding petrol performance.
  • The lawn mower has 7 different height settings, letting you adjust the deck height between 25mm and 90mm.
  • The 7.5 Ah ARC Lithium Battery lets you mow for up to 50 minutes on a single charge.
  • The mower has a quick, easy push-button start.
CategoryBattery Lawn Mowers