Masseuse Massage Chairs Physio+

Masseuse Massage Chairs Physio+

See the Best Massage Chairs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Masseuse Massage Chairs

4.9
Phil
PhilPerth, WA

Having an affair with my wife's approval

Who ever said that you cannot fall in love with a machine- needs to eat their words.
I cannot wait to get home from work and feel the stress melting away as the massage Chair gently kneads the tension out. It follows verbal commands and plays music- yes, I am very much in love.

Purchased in August 2021.

Evange
EvangeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service, and great product!

My parents are loving their new massage chair - they find it easy to use, it relieves a lot of their pain, and the grandkids love it also! The chair was delivered in a timely manner, and the communication was excellent. Highly recommend

Purchased in August 2021.

Physio Plus
Physio PlusSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Massage Chair

I am thrilled with my Physio + massage chair, as are everyone who has tried it!!! It is so comfortable, & very effective in relieving muscular tension & pain. I couldn't live without it now!!!

Purchased in May 2021.

Shariff
ShariffGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Product.

Our whole family enjoy this and it does really work. So far so good. My wife was having a back pain intermittently and after using this her pain vanished gradually.

Purchased in July 2021 for $5,200.00.

Linda F
Linda FSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant

Cant live without it. I no longer have siatic pain, I'm more relaxed and the tension in my shoulders is much better. The team are amazing right from word go. Delivery was done well too. Can't recommend this company enough. Thank you

Purchased in August 2021 for $5,000.00.

Karen and Gino
Karen and GinoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Better than expected

The benefits from using this chair daily have surpassed our expectations. The relief we are both gaining from joint and soft tissue pain is amazing. The chair was a little intimidating initially but with guidance from the very helpful staff we have it mastered. The white Glove service was faultless and the chair was installed and all packaging taken away. We highly recommend this product.

Purchased in August 2021 for $4,977.00.

This is excellent

My wife and l had backache every time we come from work but with this massage chair it gives us a lot of relief. Most of the time when l come from work l find my wife sleeping in the chair like a baby kkkkk enjoying her massage.

Purchased in April 2021 at The CPAP Clinic Physical store for $5,200.00.

Masseuse M.Masseuse Massage Chairs

Amazing addition to our office

Very Relaxing Chair with many functionalities to suit different massage requirements
Staff love the comfort and ease of operation
Looks very sleek and not bulky
Order and Delivery process was seamless which was great

Purchased in July 2021 for $5,377.00.

Absolutely Amazing

Amazing massage chair, got it in the beautiful cream colour. All members of the family are fighting to get on it after a long day. Various settings that you can adjust to suit your need.

Ken
KenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect Chair for the whole family

A perfect chair with multiple functions, which suits me quite well and makes the WFH life easier.
My parents also enjoy the chair, and they can easily use all the functions since the language of the menu can be changed to Chinese, which is fantastic!
Thanks a lot, James.

Purchased in July 2021 for $4,900.00.

Martin Williams
Martin WilliamsSouthwest, VIC

Awesome chair and brilliant customer service!

Physio+ is fantastic! So is the customer service! Thank to Sarah Thomson and Thomas who helped to fix my chair when it had problems. They are so kind and caring!

Purchased in May 2021.

Phyiso Plus Massage Chair

Love our Physio Plus Massage Chair Worth Every Cent Our Children Grandchildren & All There Friends Love Using It It’s A Real Community Chair When We Aren’t In Lockdown Thanks James

Purchased in April 2021.

Danny T.
Danny T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great investment - Great Product

The massge chair(physio plus) is absolutely fanstactic- Neck back and foot massage are awesome. We are using it twice a day since purchased. Strongly recommend not only for oldies but also for young people like us.
Also call out for world class customer services Well done team

Purchased in June 2021 at South Melbourne for $5,500.00.

Miku N.
Miku N.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best Massage Chair Ever!

There’s nothing better than coming home to a Massage Chair which gives you fantastic sensations! The teams service is like no other, I’m so glad I purchased a massage chair from Masseuse

Purchased in July 2021 at Masseuse.

Masseuse M.Masseuse Massage Chairs

Great to be able to use every day

Best thing I did was getting my chair after a hot shower then a massage so relaxing family and friends have also enjoyed would recommend these to everyone who likes getting a massage regularly

Purchased in June 2021 for $5,000.00.