2Masseuse Massage Chairs Physio+

Masseuse Massage Chairs Physio+

4.9

494 reviews · Statistics

97% · 47810 · 2%
Effectively relieves aches and pains
Versatile massage programs
Excellent customer service from brand
See the Best Massage Chairs in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Matt Clark
Matt ClarkQLDCentral Queensland, QLD

Highly recommended

I purchased the pyhsio+ model about 4yrs ago. Couldn't be happier with the chair, or the service provided. Would highly recommend a massage chair for anyone with chronic back pain, not only relieves pain but also stress on body from having these particular issues. A great way to wind down after a hard day's work. Love it!! Show details
Lena
Lena

Linda
LindaAdelaide4 posts

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING

Our Physio Plus chair has become an 'ABSOLUTE EVERYDAY ' part of our life.
Thank you. We are enjoying it immensely. Show details ·  1
CDar
CDarWAPerth, WA2 posts

Fantastic product

We are really happy with our purchase and use our chair all the time. Customer service was excellent and delivery of the chair seamless. Would highly recommend. Show details ·  1
Natalie J.
Natalie J.

It’s helping my partner manage his pain

My partner has chronic back pain & spending time in the chair daily is helping him to find relief. Show details ·  1
Andrew N.
Andrew N.

Amazing!!!

Amazing massage chair, perfect after a long day to help with all those body aches and pains. The closest thing to having a massage by an actual masseuse. Show reply
Adrian
Adrian

Great chair and great service

I have had this chair for 1 month. I absolutely love it. I use it everyday it is the way I unwind at the end of the day. My wife was apprehensive about using it but she is now hooked.

The customer service from Masseuse has been terrific. Two of my family members purchased the chair and good to their word, I received a $200 cash back for each referral.

I highly recommend this chair and company. Show details ·  1

Rudy
Rudy

Very good chair

Takes only a day or two to get used to works well and does what it says. I am loving it. Show details ·  1
Rino
RinoWAPerth, WA

Absolutely love the chair

The massage chair hits the right spots and so easy to use. Show reply
Ann
AnnQLDNorth Queensland, QLD

Not Satisfied

Not Satisfied. I was refused when I asked to return within the 30day period. Show details
Paul h.
Paul h.WAPerth, WA2 posts

Great for my Osteo Arthritis i

Pain relief, nice and firm great massage choices, 5-star customer support Show details ·  1
Arti Tokhi
Arti Tokhi

Perfect therapist for me. Can’t imagine my life without

I am so happy with my purchase, no need to go out for massage any more. I will recommend everyone to get one. Thanks a lot to the supportive team members who helped me through Show details ·  1
Lisa W.
Lisa W.2 posts

O.M.G

The chair is everything I hoped it would be. It works perfectly and I love it. The customer service was brilliant. Show details ·  1
Domingo
DomingoNSWSydney, NSW2 posts

The massage chair is being used by the whole family with best compliments!

It relaxes and eases muscles pain specially after a hectic day’s work! Show details ·  1
Rhonda C.
Rhonda C.WAPerth, WA

Just what I needed!

I've had the chair for almost a year and still look forward to using every day. Perfect for winding down in the evenings and feeling relaxed before bed. Show reply

brian c.
brian c.

Is it real leather

Johnny
Johnny

It felt like plastic, not leather. Please do not get sucked into this company.

Simon S.
Simon S.

Are you able to lock the chair to stop children using it?

Whitt
Whitt

I would pull the plug out.
However contact Masseuse for better answer

Cindy
Cindy

Where can I see and try this chair out? New South Wales, Newcastle/Maitland area

Features

Massage functions

Masseuse Massage Chairs Physio+ emulates a real-life massage by using massage roller technology that work like hands, massaging your neck, shoulders, back, arms, legs and feet.

• This massage chair is programmed to draw on techniques like shiatsu, kneading, flapping, knocking and flapping and knocking together.
  • The Zero Gravity feature lets you lie back in the chair on an ‘extreme incline,’ while still being supported. It’s made to take pressure off your back, increase circulation and reduce swelling.
  • The heat function heats up to 50°C, to offer a hot stone massage that relieves persistent aches and pains.
  • The AirSpa Massage fills up cushions surrounding your legs and arms with air to help relieve tension and improve circulation.
  • Foot Reflexology Rollers target pressure points, to provide a more effective foot massage.

Other features

• An adjustable leg unit is extendable up to 20cm, catering to people of different heights.
  • Only requires 5cm of wall clearance, as the chair moves forward when reclining instead of backwards.
  • Equipped with a USB port to charge your phone or other smart device.
  • Bluetooth surround sound speakers are built into the massage chair, letting you listen to relaxing music or a guided meditation while receiving a massage.

Points of praise

• This massage chair was often used daily, and proved to be a popular favourite among householders for relaxing in before and after work.
  • According to reviewers, this massage chair effectively relieved aches and pains.
  • The versatility of massage programs and time options was a plus point for reviewers.
  • Good customer service made the experience of dealing with Masseuse Massage Chairs a pleasant one.

Extra Information