2Masseuse Massage Chairs Physio+

Masseuse Massage Chairs Physio+

2Masseuse Massage Chairs Physio+
4.9

97% · 50610 · 2%
Effectively relieves aches and pains
Versatile massage programs
Excellent customer service from brand

Zylma M.
Zylma M.
  Fair Incentive

Physio plus masseuse chair

All the features are great and easy to use Highly recommended Show details ·  1
Kudos
KudosSydney, NSW3 posts

Amazing Chair

Absolutely love the chair! Best investment I’ve made! Do yourself a favour and GET ONE! Show details ·  3
Julz
Julz2 posts

Love my new chair

I love my new chair. It is lovely to feel the benefits of a strong body massage in the luxury of my own home. Great admin and company. Show details ·  1
Cath D.
Cath D.

Amazing

This chair is amazing. The best I have ever used. Show reply
lenkunya therapies
lenkunya therapies4 posts

masseuse physio pro massage chair

still using my masseuse physio pro chair daily after nearly 2years and it has kept my from relapsing into thout it. love it.permanent pain and lack of movement.couldn;t do without it.love it so relaxing as well. Show reply
Rusty
RustyHunter Region, NSW

Fantastic chair

Very caring understanding very helpful and you can ring anytime Show details ·  1
Glenda
GlendaPerth, WA

Great addition to our daily activities and in particular our physical health

We are loving our massage chair. Once we worked out the best massage to suit our individual needs we are using it every day. It has a variety of functions including a beautiful heating area for my lower back. The follow-up consultation with Charlotte was very helpful in getting the best experience with the chair, in particular using the remote control. The after sales care is excellent. Thank you. Show details ·  1
Farie B.
Farie B.Southeast, SA

Happy customer

Nothing feels better than coming from a busy day to a massage in the comfort of your home.Good investment for me and my family.lt helps me relax and have a better sleep... Show reply
Courtney M.
Courtney M.

Great strong massage arms

A great massage ! I used to spend $3000 plus per year at the physio and chiro and now I can stretch out my visits with them. Its great to jump in the chair half an hour before bed for a great sleep Show details ·  1
Pete
Pete

5 stars

Does the job. Very happy to jump in for a massage. Show reply
Joy P.
Joy P.

Masuer physio + chair

The best thing I have ever bought. It helps so much with sciatica. Show details ·  1
Annie P.
Annie P.South East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Love my chair

Fantastic investment. Great service plus the delivery was great. Highly recommend this to anyone. Show details ·  1
Greg M.
Greg M.3 posts

Best customer experience

Before purchasing I stated I could not accept delivery until my new house was built. Not only did this brilliant company hold my chair for over 12 mths, they didn't start warranty until the day it was delivered. Fantastic customer service and the chair is absolutely perfect. Would totally recommend Show reply
Shnappy
Shnappy2 posts

Great service for businesses

We are a local business that purchased this for our staff to improve their wellbeing and productivity at work. We have up to 100 staff members and this chair suits all shapes and sizes. The service from Andrew and the logistics team was impeccable. Andrew genuinely cared for the type of chair going into our organisation, to ensure we were all satisfied. I originally purchased a different chair from their website, assuming they were all very similar. Andrew called me and educated me on the types of chairs so we were not disappointed. Thanks to the whole team for your support. Show details ·  1
Anj
Anj
  Fair Incentive

Excellent product

Very satisfied with our Masseuse Massage Chair, my husband happy to have this chair. Show reply

Rodger F.
Rodger F.

What are the height and weight restrictions?

brian c.
brian c.

Is it real leather

Johnny
Johnny

It felt like plastic, not leather. Please do not get sucked into this company.

Simon S.
Simon S.

Are you able to lock the chair to stop children using it?

Whitt
Whitt

I would pull the plug out.
However contact Masseuse for better answer

Features

Massage functions

Masseuse Massage Chairs Physio+ emulates a real-life massage by using massage roller technology that work like hands, massaging your neck, shoulders, back, arms, legs and feet.

• This massage chair is programmed to draw on techniques like shiatsu, kneading, flapping, knocking and flapping and knocking together.
  • The Zero Gravity feature lets you lie back in the chair on an ‘extreme incline,’ while still being supported. It’s made to take pressure off your back, increase circulation and reduce swelling.
  • The heat function heats up to 50°C, to offer a hot stone massage that relieves persistent aches and pains.
  • The AirSpa Massage fills up cushions surrounding your legs and arms with air to help relieve tension and improve circulation.
  • Foot Reflexology Rollers target pressure points, to provide a more effective foot massage.

Other features

• An adjustable leg unit is extendable up to 20cm, catering to people of different heights.
  • Only requires 5cm of wall clearance, as the chair moves forward when reclining instead of backwards.
  • Equipped with a USB port to charge your phone or other smart device.
  • Bluetooth surround sound speakers are built into the massage chair, letting you listen to relaxing music or a guided meditation while receiving a massage.

Points of praise

• This massage chair was often used daily, and proved to be a popular favourite among householders for relaxing in before and after work.
  • According to reviewers, this massage chair effectively relieved aches and pains.
  • The versatility of massage programs and time options was a plus point for reviewers.
  • Good customer service made the experience of dealing with Masseuse Massage Chairs a pleasant one.