2Olympia Massage Chairs Alpha X

4.9

Gerald
Gerald

Alpha X Massage Chair

Came by for a try and Sachin, the lovely young salesman, helped me with everything. I never new I needed a massage until I realized I can replace my weekly massage therapist sessions (that cost me $120 p/h) to financing this chair for 47 dollars a week and use it allllll day everyday!!!! Recommend for anyone trying to cut out there massage therapist and have daily massages instead. Show details
Parjeet
ParjeetSydney, NSW

Alpha X Massage Chair

Perfect chair for my size, I am a bigger person and did not fit into any of the other chairs (other than Zeus but too expensive). Has all the features I need and does an AMAZING back and shoulders massage. The feet are great as well and have a knee massage feature that apparently only the Alpha X has. Great service and all inclusive price. I have recommended to my mum.
Sandeep M.
Sandeep M.

Awesome chair and service

This is a fabulous chair, so comfortable and the massage is awesome. I can’t thank enough to Zaarne for his professional first class customer service. I am so glad i made the inquiry about this great exceptionally well made product that has been a life changing purchase. The service and level of knowledge from Zaarne really sealed the deal. Show details
Jacob
JacobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great chair great service

Amazing chair, I’m a big guy and I can fit in this comfortably. It hits all the right spots.

My sales person, Sachin helped me pick the right one. Thank you for that. Show details

Shant
ShantSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing chair amazing service

Sachin was a pleasure to deal with and his knowledge made the purchasing process smooth and reassuring Show details
Abdul
AbdulGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Deborah T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC6 posts

Amazing massage chair and fantastic customer service

Amazing massage chair! Great quality and superior massage. Sarah the sales consultant was fantastic. She was very patient and informative. She assisted us to pick the perfect model that suited us and our needs. Highly recommend this brand. Show details
Phillip N.
Phillip N.
  Fair Incentive

Massage chair

I have bought a massage chair from Olympia and dealing with Queenie was a very satisfied and happy with her. I would recommend Queenie to all my friends and family.
Ziyad H.
Ziyad H.Sydney, NSW
Sat
SatSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Fantastic massage chair and service

Bought Olympia massage chair from Robina town centre, it is a fantastic massage chair everyone in my family is loving it. Molly's service was amazing, she helped us to decide the massage chair according to our need and we got massage chair delivered within 3 days, also gave us extra cushion at no cost and amazing Olympia eye massager.
Thankyou Molly once again for your service and right advice. Sat and Kul Show details
Rosie
Rosie

ALPHA X Delivers

Wonderful experience in a chair that delivers. Great selection of programs depending on needs, or for targeting pain try the manual option. Incredible. This is a chair that does all and at a reasonable price. Plus Molly at Robina is amazing with her warm, caring and professionalism.
Jen L
Jen LSydney, NSW

Big thumbs up

We’ve had a fabulous experience with Olympia. Their customer service is fantastic. Margaret patiently explained everything about the chair. Delivery & installation was fast & most importantly the chair is incredible. Highly recommend the company. Show details
Sara
SaraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Fair Incentive

Back massage

Perfect for back massages. Sarah has been fantastic very knowledgeable and patient with explaining everything.
Miss Misfer
Miss Misfer

This chair I bought has fixed my lower back pain

I struggled for a long time helping to relieve consistent lower back pain I have had due to a work injury. My Olympia chair has done wonders, all I need to do is sit in it for 30 minutes at the end of every day.
MrV
MrVGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Such a relaxing chair!

Tried the power stretch feature and it was excellent. There are plenty of various messages modes also!