2Olympia Massage Chairs Alpha X

4.9

Rosie
Rosie

ALPHA X Delivers

Wonderful experience in a chair that delivers. Great selection of programs depending on needs, or for targeting pain try the manual option. Incredible. This is a chair that does all and at a reasonable price. Plus Molly at Robina is amazing with her warm, caring and professionalism.
Jen L
Jen LSydney, NSW

Big thumbs up

We’ve had a fabulous experience with Olympia. Their customer service is fantastic. Margaret patiently explained everything about the chair. Delivery & installation was fast & most importantly the chair is incredible. Highly recommend the company. Show details
Sara
SaraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Back massage

Perfect for back massages. Sarah has been fantastic very knowledgeable and patient with explaining everything.
Miss Misfer
Miss Misfer

This chair I bought has fixed my lower back pain

I struggled for a long time helping to relieve consistent lower back pain I have had due to a work injury. My Olympia chair has done wonders, all I need to do is sit in it for 30 minutes at the end of every day.
MrV
MrVGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Such a relaxing chair!

Tried the power stretch feature and it was excellent. There are plenty of various messages modes also!
Mike
MikeSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Really great chair

Tried the Alpha X at Robina, received great service being shown all features of the chair and enjoyed a really good massage. Very impressed!
Busy Mama
Busy Mama4 posts

Really nice chair! Busy Mumma!

The Olympia massage chair, guided by the expert April, seamlessly combines tech and comfort. April's knowledge and enthusiasm turned the purchase into a personalized well-being investment. The sleek design and various massage options create a tailored oasis. April's exceptional service transformed a simple shopping trip into a rejuvenating experience.
Anonymous
Anonymous4 posts

Excellent chair!!

April's demonstration of the massage chair at Robina was truly impressive. Her in-depth knowledge of the product and genuine passion for its features created an engaging and enjoyable experience. She effortlessly guided us through the chair's various functions, highlighting its unique benefits with a contagious enthusiasm. April's dedication to providing a positive encounter left a lasting impression, making the demonstration memorable and informative. She truly went above and beyond in ensuring that we not only understood the chair's capabilities but also felt the invigorating effects firsthand. Kudos to April for turning a simple demonstration into a delightful and educational experience!
Adrian
AdrianCentral Queensland, QLD2 posts

Unreal chair cannot wait until it is delivered

Alan made me feel very much at ease from the start to the end of the demonstration the whole process was bliss and the Alpha x is the chair i have always wanted and thanks to Alans help i am close to getting it.
Joe
JoeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Massage Chair

Purchased one after suggestion from a work colleague to reduce back pain and I'm happy to say it really does help to relieve my back pain and fatigue. Would recommend for anyone suffering with any amount of pain. Great, friendly staff Queenie and good communication, great product.
Kirsty J.
Kirsty J.

My Christmas present

I love this massage chair so much, I’ve decided to gift one to myself for Christmas ;)
Skinny girl
Skinny girl2 posts

Fantastic massage chairs

Service was fantastic!! Sarrah is awesome sales person very informative and friendly.
Jonah
JonahGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
Kwal18
Kwal18Sydney, NSW

Family Favourite

The deep tissue massage on the Alpha is next level quality and luxury, feels better than a real massage therapist. My family bought this and I specifically go round to use it. Great customer service, issue resolved quickly when I spoke to a Julie. I would highly recommend.
Raymond C.
Raymond C.South East Queensland, QLD5 posts

The best

The Alpha is the chair I have been waiting my whole life for, right place right time talking to you Julie thank you because this is going to change my life.