Match.com

Match.com

See the Best Online Dating Sites in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Real Life MeetupYes (4%) · No (96%)
  • Interested in:
    • Male (15)
    • Female (10)
  • Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)

mark

markGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

scam website

Chris H.

Chris H.Sydney, NSW

Scamming company

Dane

DaneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Another scam site taxing people's money.

After opting to try this site out of total frustration im afriad it is just another scam.Matches outside of my postcode and state,women who do not even respond and fake profies.

Scam Site

This was a terrible app for the 3 month subscription I took out I was lucky to have gotten one genuine person who wasn't a scammer with English as a second language

Janette Campbell

Janette CampbellSydney, NSW

Very Suspicious!

Okay, I paid 4 3months Subscription & I get scammers & fakes!
So not impressed Match.com
Are any of the profiles REAL?
Guys are so often a widower........?
I had more interest on my zero payment Lumen with the freaks & geeks!!

Real Life MeetupYes

Mmmmmm

MmmmmmGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Scammers

This site has soooo many scammers operating on it it is a total waste of time and money. Also your matches are always out of your parameters!!! Save your money and look elsewhere

Absolutely terrible!

Unfortunately an unbelievable amount of fake profiles! If one is going to write a fake profile one needs to check their grammar and sentence structure. You send messages to people who like you but they are unable to respond if they are not a paid member. Honestly, I wouldnt waste my money on here!

bing

bingFar North Queensland, QLD

Scam scam scam

So you like hot girls with 1 picture this is the place.
A small town in Queensland with a population of approximately 140 people cannot have 80 hot model girls in it.
Who would live at adavale.
Don't waste your money like I did ...
Match doesn't even take the fake profiles down.

Website for Scammers

This website was only my second attempt at internet dating. The site is loaded with fake photos and scammers including the smooth talking Swedish business man. Stay away from this site. There must be better out there.

CSS

CSSSydney, NSW

Total rubbish site. Don't waste your money.

HelenSouth East Queensland, QLD

No refund despite the cooling off period have emails referring the au site.All Abborstford NSW.

Pissed off

Pissed offSouth East Queensland, QLD

Full of fake profiles.

Stay away from this dating site. I have not had one genuine person contact me. Full of fake profiles.
The first one pretended to be a widower who was born in Sweden, businessman etc and the second one, just now, said he was from Brisbane. I did a FB and linkedin search and there was no history, no friends. Typical scammer. What is wrong with these people? On top of that Customer Care doesn't allow me to submit my message because I have requested a refund. I have to use the Chat line which is not available atm. The photo the latest one used is below. Unfortunately, the first one's profile disappeared before I could get a photo.

MOI

MOISydney, NSW

$$$ Down The Drain

Was victimized by dodgy members who had multiple identities. Too many "Sad lonely widowers" living in abbotsford" really? Just upsetting how the company actually is into decepting people. Their membership fee is really pricey and you hardly get any views let alone messages.

Real Life MeetupNo

Look elsewhere for love - you waste your time and money here

Kaz

Kaz

Match.com is complete rubbish

This site is absolute rubbish. There is no easy way to terminate. No control over distance or age of people contacting you and the contact for the company for help is constantly defective. They charge alot of money for a very poor site.

david l.

david l.Far North Queensland, QLD

Save your money & don't use match.com

So many fake accounts.
Single young girl pics for a 40+ year old ... Tossers.
Just use plenty of fish as it's free but also has fake accounts.
Just a crap dating site match.com is

Mariella

MariellaSydney, NSW

An absolute scam

I entered this site last week and by the third day I thought something was fishy , I was getting messages from guys who all happened to be picture perfect, to good to be true and all happened to be widowers , what a coincidence, my mistake was not to check the reviews first because they confirm all my suspicions, today I deleted all my info and canceled my account, unfortunately I lost 107 dollars, 3 months subscription which they were too quickly to take it out of my account and they didn’t give you any options since you couldn’t use the site without paying, so much for “free trial “

Lesson Learnt

Lesson LearntMurray Region, NSW

Clever Scam & 100% Waste of Money

Gregg

GreggBrisbane

Waste of time and money

Joined hoping to just make friends. Account blocked twice, no reason given and no way to make contact. All inquiries go to the USA and they can't won't help. Short time spent on site reveals it's full of scammers.

Dave23

Dave23Perth, WA

Don’t join match.com if you want to find a partner.

I recently joined match.com having had success with it before. Not now, they for some unknown reason they put me down as a 34 year old instead of 71. I cannot change it on site as my password for this requires date of birth to log into it and I don’t the date they registered me under. Have tried every way I can think of to change this, including phoning which goes to answering service, and have not had a response. I have not found a match because the people who match me can’t see me. Would not advise my worst enemy to join this useless dating service.