Match.com

Match.com

1.2

• Interested in
  • Real Life MeetupYes (0%) · No (100%)
pmacca797

pmacca797Sydney, NSW

Avoid This Site

I paid for a membership and it seems most profiles are fake. You are contacted a lot but you are almost immediately asked to leave the site for Hangouts or WhatsApp. The profile says they are in the same city but they are not. Not one "person" I spoke to was in my city. Everyone ended up wanting money for a scam. Reverse search the images and they are of different people. Avoid this site at all costs as the US government sued it for fake profiles put up by criminals

Jaxt

JaxtGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Scam scam scam .....

Matched me with people overseas fake likes and fake profiles and yes I did set my setting to australia the age I’m looking for and distance from me

Scamming people out of money should be shut down

Annie

Annie

Dont go there

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY
WORST DATING SITE EVER.
Maybe 1-2 replies then the person disapears.
Maybe 1 or 2 people in your area,the rest out of area.
Plenty of likes,never hear anything from them
Fake profiles sprinkled in with duds.pss it by

Find out how Match.com compares to other Online Dating Sites

Scam, avoid at all costs.

They say people like you, but have to pay to read.
Then the people are not real, they are fleecers after money.
Never had so many people like me and I'm not that good looking

jo64

jo64Hunter Region, NSW

Pathetic overseas fake site

Warning....Stay away!
You have been warned. Don't sign up with these crooks. There are no real dates on this site. Total sham, rip off. It is supposed to be Australian, but they are all from overseas.

Cinzia Fedeli

Cinzia FedeliSydney, NSW

Fake profiles

Fake profiles - definitely
I thought it being a .com.au site I would meet Australians, instead they’re foreigners

obviously fake. The men all seem to be widowers, their spelling and grammar is appalling. Fakes!
Like English is their second language yet they claim they’re living in Australian suburbs

Glenn Sullivan

Glenn SullivanGippsland, VIC

Poor customer service

I bought a Match subscription for six months one day and then the next, when I went to log in, found that I was "blocked" with this message:

Access to your account has been blocked by Match. If you believe you received this message in error, please contact Customer Care at 1-800-926-2824.
When I tried to ring the number it did not work and I was told to "check the number and try again."
I sent them an email and received an auto-reply that did not in any way answer my question

Kyle H.

Kyle H.South East Queensland, QLD

Expensive, 70%+ of profiles are fake. After cancelling my account i was charged for another 3mths, no refund either.

I heard a review on tv about Match, thought it was worth a try.... by far this is the worst place for dating by having high amounts of fake profiles and the sheer cost of membership. I'm just a normal guy looking for a normal relationship. They also make it complicated to end your membership and will not refund you when you are charged again.

ClissAT

ClissATSouth East Queensland, QLD

Many profiles seem to be fake

Nandie

NandieSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Look like fake profiles to me

I paid $120 to join this site. Many profiles appeared to be fake: too good to be true photos, lots of widowed men, lots from the same (non-residential area). No response from any contact I initiated, unlike other sites, but lots of interest from people overseas. Cancelled membership after a week. The site continually asked for more $ for extra “services”.

tyler harrison

tyler harrisonCentral Queensland, QLD

not even a one star rates this disgusting service

I am continually asked inappropriate comments and suggestive comments by the people on the website. To say I am appalled would be an understatement! As many times as I block the site, still they come back. I am disgusted at the comments that have come from this website.

Joe S.

Joe S.Perth, WA

Scam scam scam fraud fraud

Find My Match is a major scam I put in $1200 of my money never had 1 date always promised that they would get back to me and never did have kept all messages on my phone for proof The lady from find my match just phoned me and told me to stop annoying here that I was I breach of contract and that they were going to suspend my account with no fund's returned at all not happy what so ever something has to be done this cannot continue

Jon

JonSouth East Queensland, QLD

It is the worst site ever . Every woman on this site is a scammer, same story lost their parents , boyfriend cheated

All girls same story , their boyfriend cheated on them with best friend and lost their parents in horrible accidents or when they were very young , they are self employed and dealing in gold etc
And start looking for money few days into messages starting

Ian

IanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Match is full of FAKE profiles, do NOT waste your time or money.

Do not waste your money like I did. You get fake profiles emailing you but they do not exist.
Do not waste your money, match is a scammers haven.
I paid for 6 months like the bloody idiot I am, and within 3 days I regretted it.
Do not waste your time and money !!!

Steve John M.

Steve John M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Fake Profiles.

Signed up 3 weeks ago, been flooded with so many profiles, stating they live in Australia, only to find that during chatting they live overseas. Yet to meet one profile who actually lives here, worse still i paid for 3 months. Worst dating site ever, I agree with all the other comments listed here, they shouldn't be allowed to operate. If I could give 0 stars I would.
Don't waste your time and money.

Kelly-Anne M

Kelly-Anne MSouth East Queensland, QLD

What’s the point!

I am really disappointed with this dating site. I paid for a 6 month subscription- however a total waste of money and time. Like so many others - the site is full of scammers - I can tell how their profiles are written! If I have matched with someone, I email to say hi but I get nothing back! And some profiles actually ask you to engage the ‘reply for free’ as they don’t want to pay - WTH!! What is the point of sending a like to someone when there is no communication- really disappointing as I was genuinely on the site to meet someone. Anyone reading this - try another another dating site.

Real Life MeetupNo

Do NOT waste your time or money

I bought a six-month membership after listening to two podcast mention this site was suitable for meeting people within my age cohort. Well, it's been awful. Most men are not the person in their profile photo. Most men will not agree to a facetime or skype before a date. (I insist on this to confirm that they are who they say they are.) A few men have tried to convince me to give them my credit card information. It's been one "catfish" right after another. Additionally, the setting I chose for the site, such a distance and age, do not work consistently as I often have men approach me from overseas and outside my preferred age. $169 wasted!!

Hopeless Site

Subscribed with Match.com.au for 3 months, credit card payment went through, then I get a notification I am blocked after 1 day without any reason. Emailed (twice) and no word back after 5 days. Cannot even cancel subscription as need to be able to access account to do so. Now have to cancel my credit card to make sure auto subscription renewal does not go through. Credit Card company said they cannot cancel payment. Money gone but nothing to show for it. There must be a way get a refund.

MargySydney

Scammers

The worse dating app I have ever used. I paid the minimum 3 months. I tried to cancel and get my money back. So many emails and constantly being redirected from O/S to Aust which never happened. I just couldn't email, so frustrating. I just wanted a refund, happy with even a partial one.
The profiles were clearly fake. Emailed Match never received a reply explaining. Out of sheer frustration I cancelled without getting my money back. This company should not be allowed to operate. I totally agree with the previous comments. What can we do?
Ombudsmen??

Janette Campbell

Janette CampbellSydney, NSW

Biggest Scam Ever!

Waiting over 7 days to cancel/unsubscribe. No email to enable me to do this. There must be an ombudsmen I can register this fraud with?
Fake Profiles, so may widower & guys from Abbotsford? WTH! You need to be removed from any dating App ever!!!

is find my match a scam

mark
mark

yes it is. be very careful there are a lot of scammers with false information about them self's
on that website i had a russian women claiming to be from melbourne Australia yet she was on the other side of the world many have fake profiles misleading information about them self's .and match.com don't screen these people.i was called a scammer myself by a lady i didn't even know i kept getting abused whatever that was about i have know idea what's going on with that website i had match take my profile down i don't want nothing to do with them the people on there are very strange to say the least.i'm glad i wasn't a paid member avoid match.com like the plague.the other annoying them when you set up a profile i ended up with popups of other dating agencies all the time i never got peace it's very hard contacting match after many tries i had success not very organised.i hope this helps you and keeps you safe from scammers.

Margy

It is real but definitely be aware. Probably the most fake profiles I have encountered on a 'paid' dating site. I agree with Mark.. be careful. I have taken my profile off match and tried to delete my pics and profile answers descriptions etc... and I still get the occasional message from a member. Very annoying. Also their Customer Service is a joke... just have your eyes open - very wide.

Peterasked

is find my match australia legit

Suchitra Wati
Suchitra Wati

3 days ago I join match.Com. I log out and then trying to log back in and its impossible. Took membership for 6 months. My email and password is correct mind you that was a big waste of $1167.99 very disappointed. There is no phone no you can call. Learned hard way that dating site is full of crap. Real face to face is real deal

Peterasked

is find my match legitimate

Other Online Dating Sites