Maurer & Wirtz Tabac Original

Maurer & Wirtz Tabac Original

See the Best Men's Fragrances in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Maurer & Wirtz? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Long time user.

I have been a long time user. It is my Wife's favorite. The After Shave Balm is almost impossible to get in W. Aust. but thanks to Chemict online have been successful. Great for my sensitive skin.

bmorey
    bmoreyVic, 3140

It's a classic

It's a classic man's scent dating from, if I recall correctly, 1959. It's in my rotation. Price is good. Recommended. Lasts fairly well, from morning to around midday. This is the one I use for plane trips as it's not overpowering.
    Price ok, smells great.

sunslide
    sunslideAU

Extraordinary

Great value tobacco, wood with some citrus sweetness and great long lasting drydown. After a shave perfect.
    Still is a classic even though there's a huge industry out there catching up with it. You might find similar with Creed or Annick Goutal but not at this price.
    Reliable and inexpensive