64% · 94 · 29%

Jessica P.
Jessica P.Gippsland, VIC
 Pinned

Great Car Seat

We all want the best most safe car seat when travelling our precious babies around.

This is the car seat!! I couldn’t be happier, baby is comfortable, straps are easy and safe, the strap emergency release leaver is hidden under a fabric flap instead of where bubs can reach like some other brands.
I’ve had my baby in this seat since newborn and we have never had a crying session, we now have removed the newborn insert and taken the back up one level.
Thankyou Maxi Cosi for a great seat :)

Purchased in at Baby Bunting for $500.

• Car Model: Kia Sportage
Ease of Height Adjustment
Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
Maxi-Cosi   DM

Hi Jessica, Great to hear your little one and you love the car seat!

Tyler H.
Tyler H.Illawarra, NSW

Nina
NinaSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Maxi cosi car seat

Excellent seat, extended rearward facing.
Customer service with maxi cosi is fantastic! I could not fault them. Show reply
Mikaela
MikaelaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great car seat . Bub sits in it perfectly

I have had this same car seat for both my boys . Would not go with another brand . Baby sits in car seat well . Looks snug and safe . I can drive with peace of mind that baby is safe Show details ·  1
Stan G.
Stan G.Sydney, NSW

Seatbelt constantly getting stuck

Bought this car seat a few weeks ago and have nothing but regrets with the experience. The seat belt constantly gets stuck and does not tighten safely. It’s a constant battle everyday to get the seatbelt to fasten. We have the Maxi Cosi Vita Pro model in the second car and it is a great car seat and functions perfectly. But this model is just not safe for my baby. Have sent this via baby bunting back to Maxi Cosi for assessment but I do not want it back. I would rather upgrade to the Vita pro model which we love. Show details
Maxi-Cosi   DM

Hi Stan, Thanks for providing your review. We appreciate all feedback to further develop our service and products. Regards Claire - Social Media Team.

Melissa
MelissaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD2 posts

Can’t fault it

This seat was so easy to put in my 2010 toyota aurion. We originally had bub in a steelcraft capsule and i decided to go with maxi cosi for our new seat especially after the amazing service I have gotten from them with my maxi cosi Lila stroller. I cannot fault this seat one bit so comfort and bub is loving it. The feature of the magnet to hold the clips are amazing comes so in handy to just put bub into her seat. The iso fix is such a great idea just unfortunately my car doesn’t have that feature. Overall this seat is amazing and I cannot fault it at all and my bub loves it and I recommend it 100% Show details ·  1
Georgie
Georgie

Easy to use child seat. Appears comfortable and safe

This is my first child seat and it is easy to use and adjust. It feels sturdy and reassured me that my child is safe. I have been able to adjust height accordingly myself and soon we will be changing it to forward facing. Maxi Cosi have been great to deal with when I had to get in touch about a part that I misplaced. Very happy with product and the service. Show details ·  1
Halley
HalleyPerth, WA4 posts
Janne
Janne

There are better models out there

I was recommended a couple of different maxi cosi car seats, but managed to get persuaded to buy the euro plus due to their superior safety features.
I’ve had the seat for 5 months and there’s a constant battle with the harness feature - it so so difficult to tighten and loosen. My baby gets a fright every time I try to loosen it as it is not smooth, and today I couldn’t even tighten the harness to go get vaccinations.
How ridiculous that a car seat is so use unfriendly.

I would NOT recommend this car seat Show details

Maxi-Cosi   DM

Hi Janne, we would love to work with you, can you kindly reach out to our consumer care team on 1300 809 526 and the team will go through some trouble shooting with you, kind regards Helen Maxi Cosi Team

Nicky Tezaris
Nicky Tezaris Sydney, NSW

LOVE THIS CAR SEAT

Bought this carseat for my grandchild and love it !!! Magnetic harness holder is a great feature which makes it easy to take bubba out and back in with so much ease. As a grandparent you want your grandchild safe and comfy, this seat certainly ticks all the boxes. Show details ·  1
Lisa Hui
Lisa HuiVictoria

Great car seat

I bought this car seat this week and I am really happy with it. My baby is really comfortable and the service at Baby Bunting was quick and easy. I highly recommend this car seat. Show details ·  1
Christina
Christina

Maxi-Cosi Car Seat

This car seat is excellent in all areas. Such an easy car seat to have installed, cleaned and easy to use and adjust car seat height. Will always use a Maxi-Cosi seat for all my babies/children. Show details ·  1
T Jade
T JadePerth, WA

Cherry
CherryMelbourne2 posts

Maxi-Cosi   DM

Hi Cherry, we would love to work with you on this, and evaluate your seat. Can you please contact our customer service team on1300 809 526. Thank you very much.