7Maxi-Cosi Euro Slim Car Seat

J maginness
J maginnessSydney, NSW
 Pinned

Maxi Cosi Euro

I have had Maxi Cosi Euro for 4 years. My baby was a premmie and fitted securely due to car seat being easily adjustable. Only had to buy one seat! Never had a problem with seat being too warm ever. Easy clean and less pilling than on other seats I’ve seen. Yes they were dearer but the quality difference and thickness in padding meant it lasted better and was more comfortable for bubs on longer trips. I had friends buy 2 or 3 seats I only had to buy one!

Purchased in for $479.

• Car Model: Mitsubishi Magna
Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
Ash
AshMetropolitan Adelaide, SA10 posts

Great seat for it's price point

I purchased this seat before my baby was born so it would fit in my WRX......I needed a narrow seat for this car just incase she arrived early. Ended up keeping the seat to fit in my Crown and we've not looked back. The seat is so comfortable baby has slept 2+ hrs on road trips, the straps are easy to use, you can remove fabric for easy cleaning, easy to lift baby in and out, adjustable straps and back without removing the seat is a huge win and finally, extended rear facing to 30 months.

My slight criticism is that fabric is starting to pull around the sides where her head is and on the crotch area.......but these areas see a lot of movement.

I'd happily repurchase. Show details ·  1

Naomi
Naomi

Best car seat I've had so far and I've had 4 children now

The car seat is very functional, love how you don't have to pull the car seat out to adjust the harness shoulder height. Had a warranty issue with my seat and maxi cosi were straight onto it and very prompt in rectifying issue. Guess the good old saying is you get what you pay for AND THIS CAR SEAT HANDS DOWN IS WORTH IT! Show details ·  1
Aleks D
Aleks D

Great customer service

I was looking for replacement seat belt covers and the customer service was very fast to respond and organise replacements for me. Great communication and quick responses with no fuss. Show reply
K.elle
K.ellePerth, WA6 posts

Compatible for mazda 6

This car seats definitely bang for your buck! I purchased this seat early this year from baby bunting $399 worth every penny. Easy installation, Sturdy & great quality compared to others on the market. I've always got a screaming match with my 4 & 1/2 month old just being in the car, although he has a boof head and wondering if the headrest can be widen a little? Apart from that I'd recommend the Euro slim.  Show details ·  1
Vanessa
VanessaSydney, NSW8 posts

This car seat is perfection!

Easy to use - he doesn’t appear to overheat on hot days, everything I car seat needs to be. My son appears to be super comfy in it.

This car seat was purchased as a second seat on my husbands car and I prefer it a million times over my Maxi Cosi Vita Pro!
 Show details

Vee A Banico
Vee A BanicoSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Amazing car seat!

My bubba loves this carseat. We used it the first time yesterday and she was really comfortable on it as she was not fussing around. We had the Nuna Pipa before this but she outgrew it. This carseat was easy to install and the fact that this is a slim model makes it convenient for those with sedan cars. Show details ·  1
AngCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC19 posts

Love it

My son hated his capsule he had bad reflux. We chose this seat as it's a slim and needed the room. He stopped spewing as much in this seat and looked very comfy in it. It is easy to put In and take out of the car when he needs to go in someone else's car. He is still reward facing I dont plan on changing him around anytime soon. It is easy to wash I should of went the grey one as black shows every mark. Straps are comfy and sit in a good spot hardly twist either. We love it Show details ·  1
LanaPerth, WA32 posts

Great car seat if facing space restraints!

I purchased this car seat for my 6 month old after she outgrew the Maxi Cosi AP capsule. I purchased this seat specifically due to its compact size due to space constraint due to having 3 kids, 3 years old and younger all in car seats in a 5 seater Mitsubishi ASX. The great news was it fit perfectly and my daughter loves it. The only problem is being summer in Perth WA my daughter gets very hot in it which I am addressing with clothing choices/air con. Show details
L.A.B
L.A.BMelbourne42 posts

Great

We have had a range of car seats for our children with family also purchasing some for their cars. This car seat has the softest padding and unlike some others the padding doesn't move and budge. Really simple to install. I have a small Toyota corolla and have it on the side behind the passenger seat and unfortunately the passenger can't sit safely in the car because the front seat needs to be forward off the carseat, so even though it's a slim I wouldn't classify it as one. It's a really nice design and seats rearward facing till 30 months which is obviously safest. The shoulder straps sit the best and most secure than any other previous car seats. I would recommend this for a bigger car than and would be suitable to fit 3 side by side Show details

Rach

Hi would the Maxi-Cosi Euroslim fit in a 2018 Toyota Corolla hatchback?

Tae
Tae

It will fit in your car but your front passenger seat will be unable to fit a person in it :( I just bought this seat for my Mazda 3 hatch and can no longer use the front passenger seat. Hope this helps!

Ok Thank you :)

Maxi-Cosi
Maxi-Cosi   DM

Hi Rach, Our car seats are designed to fit most makes and models of car on the market. If you need any further assistance feel free to reach out to our consumer care team via customerservice@dorel.com.au. Regards, Claire - Maxi Cosi

Scott H
Scott H

Is this car seat compatible with Baby Bee prams? (using the Babybee Car Capsule Adaptors)

Aresha S.
Aresha S.

is maxi cosi euro slim good ? any reviews. I read some bad reviews on maxi cosi euro, about it getting too warm, and not being safe but not sure if it applied to maxi cosi euro SLIM?

any body had a bad experience with maxi cosi euro slim ? safety features ?

CategoryConvertible Car Seats