2Maxi-Cosi Vita Smart

4.3

Alex
AlexFar North Queensland, QLD2 posts
 Pinned

Fantastic seat, love it!!

Just love our Maxi Cosi Vita Smart 0-4 convertible carseat. We bought it because of Maxi Cosi’s reputation of being world leaders in carseat safety for children, and it came recommended to us by other parents. We were pleasantly surprised to find out that it was Maxi Cosi who were the innovators of Head Protection in carseats. So, I am loving the Air Protect in the headrest as well as the GCell side impact technology, which gives us peace of mind knowing that he well protected. Amazingly compact in its design and is SO easy to use. Fabric is comfortable and they use cool wicking fabric which will keep our little man cooler, especially living in Cairns. Even though he is currently in the rearward position, we were impressed with how easy it is to recline the seat. When it comes time to forward face him, we can recline it without having to make any adjustments to the tether strap or isofix/seatbelt fitment. Magnetic buttons to hold the harness in place – BONUS, making it easier for us to put him back in the seat.
Love our Maxi Cosi and I know you will love it too.

Purchased in at Baby Bunting.

Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
Maxi-Cosi   DM

Hi Alex, Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a lovely review. I agree the Vita has great features, that's why I love this seat too :) Kind Regards, Claire- Maxi Cosi Team.

Karoline Kohl
Karoline KohlSydney, NSW

Best car seat!

We purchased this car seat for our first born by the recommendation of a staff member of our local BB. We have a small 2 door car so we were after something on the smaller side without compromising on safety and this one meets all of our needs! It’s fairly easy to get our little one in it - considering the size of our car - and super easy to adjust. Cannot recommend this product enough!

I’m not sure how easy it would have been to install as we had it done at BB. Show details ·  1

Daniel T.7 posts

Extremely happy with it !!!

The seat itself is really good and easy to deal with. Super easy to move from car to car, safe and my daughter is always happy to go on it so that must say something. Even yesterday I took out of the car to wash the car and she went straight to it a sat there watching us ( I thought it was an amazing way of her to say she loves it!)
And honestly, the customer service deserve 10 stars!!!! Couldn’t be happier! We had an issue which was 100% our fault and even though it wasn’t their responsibility they were outstanding!
THANK YOU! I wish all companies were like you guys. Show details ·  1
Sarah
Sarah

Good size

Happy with our new Vita baby seat. Bigger than our last rear facing seat and feels more secure. Show details ·  1
Gabrielle
Gabrielle

Jess Zullo
Jess ZulloGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

LOVE IT! Love our Maxi Cosi Vita Smart

So very happy with our purchase of the Maxi Cosi Vita Smart. We brought through Maxi Cosi and do not have 1 regret. This was for our first born and we felt so comfortable. Not only will we recommend the seat to all our friends and family but the service we also received. Thankyou for everything! Show reply
Steph
Steph

this is the perfect car seat!!! i would NOT look at anything else

my child sits comfortably in this seat and we have been on long drives such as interstate roadtrips. my child likes this car seat and hasn't complained about it. the car seat has its own liner for newborns and was perfect for little babies. the seat is not heavy and is very easy to attach and install. Show details ·  1
Dallas
DallasGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Safe!

Liked the seat. Easy to use! Straps twisted but the service I got from maxi cosi was outstanding! Replaced the seat for me. No hesitancy in recommending this product to mums to be!
Suburban Dad
Suburban Dad2 posts
Alicia
Alicia2 posts

Safety
Avinesh Lal
Avinesh Lal8 posts

Happy Customer

My wife and i were looking for a perfect fit. Luckily we found the best and affordable product. Looks very comfortable and my son is loving it as well. It was indeed worth buying this Show reply

Tara J.
Tara J.

Hi how can I stop my daughters head from flopping when she falls asleep shes 1 and rear facing still don't plan to turn her anytime soon

Daniel T.

Hey Tara, if I was you I would give them a call! They will help you with everything you need. We needed help 3 times in two years and they were amazing

Ehsan T.
Ehsan T.

Does maxi cosi vita smart come with harness release lever? Mine only has a latch that I have to put my finger in and push instead of pulling a lever as shown in instruction manual

Maxi-Cosi   DM

Hi Ehsan, I see can see a member of our customer service team has reached out to you via email. Please reply or reach back out if we can help any further. Warm Regards, Fee - Maxi-Cosi Customer Care Team

Vicki S.
Vicki S.

Is the maxi Cosi vita smart convertible car seat a removable capsule as well as the car seat?

Maxi-Cosi   DM

Hi Vicki, Thanks for reaching out. The Vita Smart is a convertible car seat and unable to be removed from the base to make a capsule. Regards Claire - Maxi Cosi Team

CategoryConvertible Car Seats