Maxkon Vacuum Food Saver Preservation Heat Sealer

Maxkon Vacuum Food Saver Preservation Heat Sealer

MPN: 1008

See the Best Food Sealers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great until ...

Did everything asked of it until the seal perished after two years, and cannot find a replacement. BUT in behaved so well, and was so much cheaper than the rest, that I have purchased another unit. It strikes me that the seals could be easily duplicated. Perhaps a nice little earner for someone?.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016

No one can supply parts

Although only two years old the soft seal perished so air doesn't suck out and thus doesn't seal, and there seems to be no spare parts available. Buy something that has an Australian representative and parts available. I purchased of Crazy Sales and there's no after sales service there. .

Date PurchasedJan 2016

Food Saver

What a great prpduct. I was fortunate to won a couple of half hams in raffles and thought I would have a lot of waste. I nought this machine and cut up both hams, shrink wrapped them and put in the freezer. Now I have ham for the next few months. Also found it good for vegies, bread etc. Love this machine.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Tried and trusted

Got as a replacement for the same model I bought 6 years ago, in that time it never missed a beat , was in use most days , got a few canister sets as well so it had a wide range of uses, freezing raw meats to cooked meats was a every week job, place in bag, semi freeze before sealing , then push flat before final freeze, product ends up taking up very little space and as quick as to defrost,
Take advantage of supermarket specials , vacuum packed keeps much longer in freezer,
I've even used it when going camping, vacuum pack the jocks and socks, take up lot less room and if it rains they stay dry.
By the way , the old one didn't fail , I damaged the sealing strip, still use it to seal canisters

Great

Works exactly as it should and is easy to use. Havent had the unit very long and so far am impressed. For the price it is great - cuts, seals and is light. Also came with three canisters which also work well.
Inexpensive, does the job

I've had mine less than 6 months and with Ex light usage the heat element has gone and it will no longer seal bags. Finding it hard to get a warranty replacement on product as Ebay seller will only give 3 months. No warranty shipped with item. When it was working it was good machine.I have just received my unit and it seals perfectly, however when I want to vacuum a package it a no go. No Vacuum at all. Any one got any ideas. I am sure I am inserting the open of the bag correctly WynnWhere do I get extra rolls from for my mech.. $50 for 50 bags is a bit rich I recon!

I recently acquire this unit and try to find the manual online but with no luck. Does anyone have a manual that you like to share with me? Thanks in advance.
No sorry but found it very easy to use.Ok. Thanks!

Can this item heat seal Foil bags (much thicker foil than chippie bags), not just plastic?
Don't know, I do not have this make sealer.

The Maxkon FVPS007 in product description states Removable Vacuuming Interface for Easy Cleaning I need to know how you remove the 'Removable Vacuuming Interface for Easy Cleaning' as I can't see how it removes.
No idea - have only needed a quick wipe over as it doesnt get dirty.......

Vacuum Food Saver Preservation Heat Sealer