Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Mascara

Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Mascara

See the Best Cosmetic Products for Eyes in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Maybelline? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (2)
  • Ease of Application
  • Colour
  • Longevity
  • Texture
  • Product SmudgesYes (0) · No (2)
Deb
DebGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

First purchase excellent. Second purchase dry and clumpy

When Sky High launched I bought it on day one. I just raved. Smooth liquid, no clumps. Sadly when I bought my second one, it was dry and clumpy. Didn't glide on. It doesn't give one Panda eyes though.

Purchased in February 2021 for $12.

Ease of Application
Alexandria Barrett
Alexandria BarrettCentral, SA

LOVE IT

My favourite mascara EVER. Makes my lashes pop, but my favourite thing about this product is how easily it washes off without leaving you with stained panda eyes. It’s my everyday go to.

Purchased in January 2021 at Woolworths Online store for $25.

Ease of Application
Bev K
Bev KMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic lengthening and lifting mascara

I have used this mascara for over a month now and am very pleased with the results. After curling and one application, this mascara lengthens and holds my curled lashes up all day. It is easy to wash off with warm water and it did not flake or smudge on my undereyes when I applied it to my lower lashes. It provides me similar results to the Japanese Heroine Make Long & Curl, but it removes much easier.

As my lashes are naturally straight and point downwards, I am very happy with the results that this mascara has provided, and the price point is excellent. I would purchase again.