Medescan Rainbow Mist

Medescan Rainbow Mist

Pros

• Adjustable mist levels

• Works in large areas

• Useful for decongestion

• Great customer service

Cons

• Difficult to clean

Sarah D.

Sarah D.Victoria

Brilliant customer service

I rang Medescan customer service and explained that my rainbow mister was leaking. Michael tried to troubleshoot with me over the phone. He sent a replacement filter and base immediately on the Friday and it arrived on the Monday....problem sorted! Excellent service!

Superb Product and Superb Customer Service

I own Medescan for 3-4 years and am extremely happy with it.
I LOVE IT. It is of excellent quality and design. I use it in the drier winter months. The rainbow lights are just so pretty to watch in the evening. Giving it a tranquil atmosphere. You can adjust the flow of the mist using the dial. The water tank lasts quite a while and is easy to refill. Honestly if you need a humidifier this is the one to buy. Also very grateful for the Superb and Friendly Customer Service of Team Medescan who were quick to respond to my enquiry and very helpful.
I highly recommend Medescan Rainbow Mist. :)

Highly Recommended and Great Customer Service

Purchased at Amcal.

Kez

KezAU

I really like this Vaporiser

I loved this so much I bought two for each of my boys. This is the product we use when the kids are sick. It pumps out mist, which can be adjusted using the dial. My favourite feature is the top nozzle so I can change the direction of the mist. My kids favourite feature is the Rainbow light setting. This Vaporiser lasts all night, is quite and easy to clean. Can take abit to dry out before storing away. Oils can be added in the back, though I don't think the scent lasts long... Guys my son threw the water hub and it cracked, do you sell replacement water hubs please?

Purchased in April 2017 at Amcal for $69.95.

Game toad

Game toadSydney, NSW

Highly recommended

This product worked fine. It helped my baby breathe on winter nights coz her nose is blocked all the time. I clean it regularly, And I didnt have any problems at all. It serves its purpose.

Purchased in April 2017 at Amcal for $69.00.

Janma

Janma

Poor.

Purchased in November 2019.

Jojan G.

Jojan G.Perth, WA

Works like a gem!

Used it for Last few Days. No Issues. The Light change is an added bonus.
The Cool mist from it is extremely pleasant.
You can also adjust the rate of Mist produced as well.

Purchased in October 2019 for $79.00.

massi

massiSydney, NSW

Nice light but not humidifier!

I bought this humidifier about 3 weeks ago from chemist. It was working fine for couple of days but suddenly starts to show red light. I checked everything working fine for few minutes and then keep showing red light and stop working. My baby was so ill and I couldn’t use it! I contact with the chemist and they said bring it back to us and we can have a look! Still haven’t had time to do that, such a waste of time and money!

Purchased in August 2019.

pizzalover

pizzaloverGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Works great but poor design

Purchased in August 2019 at eBay for $59.95.

excellent customer service

I have two rainbow cool mist humidifiers and they have been great. Unfortunately, one started to make a bit of a funny sound and when I contacted customer support, they were amazing and told me they would send out a replacement base right away! I rely on these humidifiers when my sons are sick so getting a quick replacement is amazing! Thanks Medescan!

Purchased for $49.00.

Angela F.

Angela F.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

It leaks and it’s extremely hard to clean.

I bought this a month ago. I researched before buying and it seemed to have good reviews, was I wrong. I didn’t like how you fill it up firstly but it seemed to work ok. So a few nights pass and I go to turn it up and water has leaked all over the dresser and gotten into the wood. I can’t believe it. So dangerous. I’m returning it today. I’m so disappointed. Was told that I needed to check before returning it and that I had somehow spilt the water myself. Not impressed with the accusation.

Purchased in July 2019 at Blooms pharmacy for $69.00.

Fantastic customer service

Thank you so much for my recent dealings with your company due to a faulty part. The customer service was fantastic & would recommend Medescan to anyone - happy customer again & again

casfish02

casfish02Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Excellent product providing instant relief.

Purchased in August 2019 at Discount Drug Store, 128 Bourbong Street, Bundaberg. for $69.99.

Sonia Pinner

Sonia PinnerNorth-West & West coast, TAS

My daughter loves her night light and it also helps with her breathing during flu seasons

Had a replacement for the filter, i threw away the important part of the filter the screw in cap. I rang to see if i could order a new one, friendly staff was very helpful once again. To my amazement i was offered a new part free of charge. Thnx Medescan. One happy customer

Purchased in May 2016 at Wynyard chemist for $100.00.

Chad D.Medescan

What a fantastic product!

What a fantastic product! I’ve had my unit for over 2 years now and works a treat for both my kids. It also works across a large area, which is really useful.

I had a technical issue with the unit today and even though it is out of warranty, Michael helped me straight away. Thank you Michael!

iFixIT Maryborough

iFixIT MaryboroughWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Perfect for my new business room - Ifixit maryborough

Awesome product medescan!

Dottera oils and this on the high setting makes my business room smell so amazing!

Have had clients already comment on how peaceful and relaxing it is when they enter

Purchased in July 2019.

Ari L.

Ari L.

Best Humidifier for baby

The humidifier was bought for our new born baby six months ago. Overall great unit and safe for small children. However it takes some effort to keep it clean and maintained, as of maintenance of any sort of water holding tank. It's has been a real little workhorse and our unit's LED light broke and the customer service honored their 2-year replacement warranty and replaced the faulty unit very quickly.

Purchased in December 2018.

Phil

PhilSouth East Queensland, QLD

NOT JUST AN OUTSTANDING PRODUCT (RAINBOW MIST) but OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE

Purchased in August 2017 for $95.00.

Cannot clean properly

This works fine but its design means you can’t take it apart to clean inside the water tank where the mold or slime grows. Also too many small spaces in the design that can also not be reached to clean and quickly discolour. I’m now too worried about spreading mold to use it.

Purchased in November 2018.

Jack C.

Jack C.Sydney, NSW

Doesn't work after 10 times of use

i've only used it for less than 10 times since i bought it about a year ago, now it isn't working anymore. it did work and it did help my daughter breath better at night when she was sick, but the durability of this product is very bad (i clean and dry it after use every single time). won't recommend!!!!

Purchased in February 2018.

John B.

John B.asked

How do I call you from NZ? My little one has lost the defuser tray

Hi John,
Please contact Baby First New Zealand and they will be more than happy to support you.

Phone+64 (3) 338 7613

Email: admin@babyfirst.co.nz

Online Customer service team

Tracey

Traceyasked

I recently changed the filter and stupidly threw out the screw cap connecter with it. I forgot to seperate the filter from the connecter. Can I buy he screw connecter as a spare part or do I need to buy a whole new component?

Hi Tracey,

Please contact our customer service team during the regular business hours on 1300 736 330. Our customer service team will be glad to help you secure a new cap.

Best regards

Online customer service team

Dijon Dugnutt

Dijon Dugnuttasked

I ruined all those little papers you put in the aroma tray when using essential oils. Is there anywhere to buy more of them, I can't seem to find it.

Hi Dijon,
You may use any absorbent material such as make up removal pad cut into size.

Alternatively, please contact our customer service team during regular business hours on 1300 736 330.

Best regards

Online customer service team

See all Medescan Rainbow Mist questions

Get an answer from our members and Medescan representatives

Medescan states that the Rainbow Mist Humidifier, sold for $74.99, ‘soothes a dry nose, congested chest or cough and helps relieve dry and chapped skin.’

It works as an ultrasonic humidifier and an aroma diffuser in one and lets you control the amount of cool vapour that gets released via a dial. Only Medescan brand special blend oils can be used, and Medescan states that doing otherwise can cause damage to the water tank and void the warranty.

The Medescan Rainbow Mist Humidifier, awarded 4 stars, has been ranked the best humidifier by our trusted reviewers.

Features:

• Ultrasonic humidifier
  • Aroma diffuser
  • Silent operation
  • Vapour flow control
  • 7-Colour LED night light
  • Automatic shutoff
  • Cool vapour flow control
  • Reduced risk of condensation buildup
  • Smaller droplet size for better lung penetration
  • Power saving, only 22Watts of power consumption compared with up to 700 Watts of power usage with the older steam vapouriser

What happy reviewers liked about this humidifier:

• Often used when kids (or babies) are sick or have a blocked nose
  • Works even in a large space
  • The level of mist is adjustable
  • Helpful customer service