Medescan Rainbow Mist

Medescan Rainbow Mist

Jojan G.

Jojan G.Perth, WA

Works like a gem!

Used it for Last few Days. No Issues. The Light change is an added bonus.
The Cool mist from it is extremely pleasant.
You can also adjust the rate of Mist produced as well.

Purchased in October 2019 for $79.00.

massi

massiSydney, NSW

Nice light but not humidifier!

I bought this humidifier about 3 weeks ago from chemist. It was working fine for couple of days but suddenly starts to show red light. I checked everything working fine for few minutes and then keep showing red light and stop working. My baby was so ill and I couldn’t use it! I contact with the chemist and they said bring it back to us and we can have a look! Still haven’t had time to do that, such a waste of time and money!

Purchased in August 2019.

pizzaloverGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Works great but poor design

Purchased in August 2019 at eBay for $59.95.

excellent customer service

I have two rainbow cool mist humidifiers and they have been great. Unfortunately, one started to make a bit of a funny sound and when I contacted customer support, they were amazing and told me they would send out a replacement base right away! I rely on these humidifiers when my sons are sick so getting a quick replacement is amazing! Thanks Medescan!

Purchased for $49.00.

Angela F.

Angela F.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

It leaks

I bought this a month ago. I researched before buying and it seemed to have good reviews, was I wrong. I didn’t like how you fill it up firstly but it seemed to work ok. So a few nights pass and I go to turn it up and water has leaked all over the dresser and gotten into the wood. I can’t believe it. So dangerous. I’m returning it today. I’m so disappointed

Purchased in July 2019 at Blooms pharmacy for $69.00.

Fantastic customer service

Thank you so much for my recent dealings with your company due to a faulty part. The customer service was fantastic & would recommend Medescan to anyone - happy customer again & again

casfish02

casfish02Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Excellent product providing instant relief.

Purchased in August 2019 at Discount Drug Store, 128 Bourbong Street, Bundaberg. for $69.99.

Sonia Pinner

Sonia PinnerNorth-West & West coast, TAS

My daughter loves her night light and it also helps with her breathing during flu seasons

Had a replacement for the filter, i threw away the important part of the filter the screw in cap. I rang to see if i could order a new one, friendly staff was very helpful once again. To my amazement i was offered a new part free of charge. Thnx Medescan. One happy customer

Purchased in May 2016 at Wynyard chemist for $100.00.

Chad D.Medescan

What a fantastic product!

What a fantastic product! I’ve had my unit for over 2 years now and works a treat for both my kids. It also works across a large area, which is really useful.

I had a technical issue with the unit today and even though it is out of warranty, Michael helped me straight away. Thank you Michael!

iFixIT Maryborough

iFixIT MaryboroughWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Perfect for my new business room - Ifixit maryborough

Awesome product medescan!

Dottera oils and this on the high setting makes my business room smell so amazing!

Have had clients already comment on how peaceful and relaxing it is when they enter

Purchased in July 2019.

Best Humidifier for baby

The humidifier was bought for our new born baby six months ago. Overall great unit and safe for small children. However it takes some effort to keep it clean and maintained, as of maintenance of any sort of water holding tank. It's has been a real little workhorse and our unit's LED light broke and the customer service honored their 2-year replacement warranty and replaced the faulty unit very quickly.

Purchased in December 2018.

Phil

PhilSouth East Queensland, QLD

NOT JUST AN OUTSTANDING PRODUCT (RAINBOW MIST) but OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE

Purchased in August 2017 for $95.00.

Cannot clean properly

This works fine but its design means you can’t take it apart to clean inside the water tank where the mold or slime grows. Also too many small spaces in the design that can also not be reached to clean and quickly discolour. I’m now too worried about spreading mold to use it.

Purchased in November 2018.

Jack C.

Jack C.Sydney, NSW

Doesn't work after 10 times of use

i've only used it for less than 10 times since i bought it about a year ago, now it isn't working anymore. it did work and it did help my daughter breath better at night when she was sick, but the durability of this product is very bad (i clean and dry it after use every single time). won't recommend!!!!

Purchased in February 2018.

greenerp

greenerpGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lasted just enough time to run out of warranty

Ours stopped producing mist after 2 years. It was great while it lasted. We used almost daily for the first year then stopped using the most function for a while before it stopped producing mist. My daughter still uses as night light. I was so disappointed when it stopped working.

Purchased in June 2016 for $50.00.

Karen4949

Karen4949Central, SA

Fantastic diffuser

This is an awesome diffuser, easy to clean and the oil that you use is beautiful. After 8 months I noticed a crack in the base, email the company and they responded straight way and hope to resolve this issue. It looks amazing on my bench and attracts attention from every one who visits

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Maggie

MaggieIluka

Great product, great service

My Medescan humidifier stopped producing a mist after 2 months. I contacted Medescan and they sent me a replacement base with no fuss. This new base works perfectly and I now sleep better again. This is a very good product which I have no hesitation in recommending. Particularly good is the lavender and eucalyptus oil blend which you put in the tank water.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Varun

VarunPerth

Excellent product

I have been using this for few months and absolutely loving it. I used to have stuffy nose while sleeping but this medescan rainbow mist humidifier has helped me with my breathing. I now have wonderful sleep at night. Fantastic product, i will highly recommend this to everyone. Great value for money.

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Chad D.Medescan

Review collected in partnership with Medescan

I love this!!

I initially bought this for my daughter when she had a bad flu earlier in the year. Now I sleep with it beside my bed every night because I absolutely love the cool vapour. It helps prevent my skin, throat and sinuses from drying out through this awful, dry winter.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Ally

AllyPerth

I think I got a dodge

Was so excited to use my new defused until after 3 uses it decided to leak and I couldn’t figure out what was going on ! ! ! So annoying for myself as I was setting it up for my partner as he was sick and also has bad asthma.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Maria.Nasked

Hi my humidifier doesn't mist like it should. we have cleaned it and everything. What could you suggest to solve this problem please

Hi Maria,

Please contact our customer service team during regular business hours on 1300 736 330 and our service team will guide you to a solution.

Online customer service team

Maria.N

Thank you for your reply. Is there a NZ number we can contact as we are from NZ

Hi Maria,

for New Zealand, please contact Baby First on +64 (3) 338 7613.

Medescan Online
Customer service team

sld

sldasked

I love this Humidifier it is only new but for some reason after about 10-20 min of operation it starts to leak...any suggestions..??

pizzalover

when you say leak where from exactly? you know water from the tank is supposed to flow into the bottom white part once its put on there right? If you're getting leaks going to the outside of the unit then heck the filter is screwed in tight enough too though, if its not completely on centre it doesn't always screw on in the right way leaving a tiny space for leakage.

Many thanks Pizzalovver.

Hi SLD,

If all the helpful hints from our friend fail, please contact our customer service team during regular business hours on 1300 736 330 and our team will guide you through some more fixes.

online customer service team

Kate

Kateasked

How can I purchase replacement aroma diffusion sponges? I accidentally threw them out in my post natal fog. :(

Hi Kate,

The replacement sponges are available with the purchase of a replacement filter. You may purchase a replacement filter at any local pharmacy.

You might also like to use any absorbent material cut to size such makeup removal pads.

For any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team during regular business hours on 1300 736 330.

Online customer service team
1300 736 330

Get an answer from our members and Medescan representatives