2Medescan Rainbow Mist

Difficult to clean

Penelope
Penelope

Great Product Great Company

Michael from Medescan assisted me with a small issue I had, everything sorted promptly Show reply
Jools
JoolsSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Problem solved

Thank you Michael for sorting out our problem so quickly and efficiently. Excellent service. Show details ·  1
Alvin
AlvinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Health Hazard! Awful design

Humidifiers need to be cleaned regularly as they can grow bacteria if left uncleaned. This is one of the primary use cases of using a humidifier. The design team at Medescan have made it impossible to clean the water canister. The cover is moulded shut and there are so many crevices in the canister ideal for mould and bacterial growth. Would have been just simpler if the cover could come off and if we could scrub the canister clean.

Beats me how this product is so popular given it is such a health hazard due to its poor design! Show details

QualitySeek
QualitySeekHobart, TAS10 posts

Van
VanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

The BEST customer service

I had the Red light issue. Michael tried to show me how to troubleshoot over the phone but couldn’t fix the problem. Without hesitation, Michael offered to replace the base and wow I got it in 2 days. I never had this best standard of customer service before. Thank you so much Michael. I was struggling to clean the machine and he also send me a detailed instructions on how to clean the water tank and base. I just can’t thank you enough Michael  Show details
Sarah D.
Sarah D.Victoria

Brilliant customer service

I rang Medescan customer service and explained that my rainbow mister was leaking. Michael tried to troubleshoot with me over the phone. He sent a replacement filter and base immediately on the Friday and it arrived on the Monday....problem sorted! Excellent service!
Vera
Vera4 posts

Superb Product and Superb Customer Service

I own Medescan for 3-4 years and am extremely happy with it.
I LOVE IT. It is of excellent quality and design. I use it in the drier winter months. The rainbow lights are just so pretty to watch in the evening. Giving it a tranquil atmosphere. You can adjust the flow of the mist using the dial. The water tank lasts quite a while and is easy to refill. Honestly if you need a humidifier this is the one to buy. Also very grateful for the Superb and Friendly Customer Service of Team Medescan who were quick to respond to my enquiry and very helpful.
I highly recommend Medescan Rainbow Mist. :) Show reply
Mother B
Mother B

Kez
KezAU6 posts

I really like this Vaporiser

I loved this so much I bought two for each of my boys. This is the product we use when the kids are sick. It pumps out mist, which can be adjusted using the dial. My favourite feature is the top nozzle so I can change the direction of the mist. My kids favourite feature is the Rainbow light setting. This Vaporiser lasts all night, is quite and easy to clean. Can take abit to dry out before storing away. Oils can be added in the back, though I don't think the scent lasts long... Guys my son threw the water hub and it cracked, do you sell replacement water hubs please? Show details
Game toad
Game toadSydney, NSW7 posts

Highly recommended

This product worked fine. It helped my baby breathe on winter nights coz her nose is blocked all the time. I clean it regularly, And I didnt have any problems at all. It serves its purpose. Show details ·  1
Janma
Janma16 posts

Jojan G.
Jojan G.Perth, WA2 posts

Works like a gem!

Used it for Last few Days. No Issues. The Light change is an added bonus.
The Cool mist from it is extremely pleasant.
You can also adjust the rate of Mist produced as well. Show details ·  1
massi
massiSydney, NSW17 posts

Nice light but not humidifier!

I bought this humidifier about 3 weeks ago from chemist. It was working fine for couple of days but suddenly starts to show red light. I checked everything working fine for few minutes and then keep showing red light and stop working. My baby was so ill and I couldn’t use it! I contact with the chemist and they said bring it back to us and we can have a look! Still haven’t had time to do that, such a waste of time and money! Show details
pizzalover
pizzaloverGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC37 posts
Christine Y.
Christine Y.

excellent customer service

I have two rainbow cool mist humidifiers and they have been great. Unfortunately, one started to make a bit of a funny sound and when I contacted customer support, they were amazing and told me they would send out a replacement base right away! I rely on these humidifiers when my sons are sick so getting a quick replacement is amazing! Thanks Medescan! Show details

Sophia W.
Sophia W.

Hi, we lost the filter cap of the Medescan rainbow mist humidifier.... can we purchase a new one from you?

Michael1052
Michael1052

I've been using the Medescan vaporiser for many years, but always come up with a cleaning problem. Sure, I can clean the accessible areas in the base unit, but the mechanism beneath is not available for cleaning. The issue is, that over time, the vapour output diminishes, and I'm assuming the problem lies in being unable to clean the inaccessible interior.

Is it safe to use a water-vinegar mix in the bowl to clean the whole mechanism, or do you provide a cleaning product for this?

Maria C.
Maria C.

Hi, I have just purchased the Medescan Rainbow Mist humidifier. It was working at home and I have now moved it to my office and it is not working. Can you please advise what I can do to get it working. Was loving the product and would like to continue using it. Thank you. Maria

See all Medescan Rainbow Mist questions

Medescan states that the Rainbow Mist Humidifier, sold for $74.99, ‘soothes a dry nose, congested chest or cough and helps relieve dry and chapped skin.’

It works as an ultrasonic humidifier and an aroma diffuser in one and lets you control the amount of cool vapour that gets released via a dial. Only Medescan brand special blend oils can be used, and Medescan states that doing otherwise can cause damage to the water tank and void the warranty.

The Medescan Rainbow Mist Humidifier, awarded 4 stars, has been ranked the best humidifier by our trusted reviewers.

Features:

• Ultrasonic humidifier
  • Aroma diffuser
  • Silent operation
  • Vapour flow control
  • 7-Colour LED night light
  • Automatic shutoff
  • Cool vapour flow control
  • Reduced risk of condensation buildup
  • Smaller droplet size for better lung penetration
  • Power saving, only 22Watts of power consumption compared with up to 700 Watts of power usage with the older steam vapouriser

What happy reviewers liked about this humidifier:

• Often used when kids (or babies) are sick or have a blocked nose
  • Works even in a large space
  • The level of mist is adjustable
  • Helpful customer service