Glow Dreaming

See the Best Sleeping Aids in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Glow Dreaming

Stacey
StaceyGippsland, VIC

Night terrors have dramatically reduced.

Night terrors have reduced dramatically. My daughter still wakes sometimes but is now easily settled and no more screaming for 40mins in the middle of the night. Have recommended this product to friends who have also had success! Our nights since having this product have been smooth sailing compared to what we were going through before! The money is worth it I promise.

Unit does not last much past 12 months

I have purchased 3 Glow Dream units. All three have faulted between 18-24 months. The sound volume has dropped dramatically. The lowest volume no longer works, and the "loudest" is medium at best. Outside of warranty period so cannot return. Such a waste of money. They have all been purchased over a 2 year time span so doubt its just a dodgy batch. When I have contacted customer support, the recommended unplugging to reset - this does not fix the issue.
Recommend looking at other pink notice machines

Glow DreamingGlow DreamingSend a private message

Very disappointed with this product.

My toddler has been waking up 2 to 3 times a night for the past week or so.

Jess
JessIllawarra, NSW

Machine randomly broke

Purchased in for $159.95.

Very unhappy
Very unhappy

Didn't work for us

I was so excited to try this for my 7 month old. I followed their advice and it unfortunately didn't work, not even a little bit. Wasted $150. Only use it for a night light now, which actually messes with my eyes.

• Symptom ReliefNo Effect

Overpriced, poor quality

We have had three glow dreaming units, first one broke after 18 months, just stopped working. Second one is now very quiet and doesn't reach full volume and our most recent purchase from about a year ago occasionally switches itself off and requires being unplugged and plugged back in to get working again. Not sure why I kept buying them?? But have recently purchased a sleepmac pink noise machine and it is so brilliant, highly recommend. Obviously it does not have the steam/oil function that the glow dreaming unit has though.

Purchased in for $99.

Glow DreamingGlow DreamingSend a private message

A total game changer for our family!

The glow dreaming started working on the first night for us! My 18 month old went from waking 4 times a night to 2 times a night. After a few weeks she now sleeps through the whole night, for 12 hours!!!
I am getting one for my newborn also. Highly recommend this to any family!!!

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Emily B Fitness
Emily B FitnessDarling Downs, QLD

Been using ours for 4 years

We have used glow dreaming light in my sons room since he was a newborn. He is now 4, has been diagnosed with autism, and sometimes struggles to fall asleep. We found with the red light & white noise on this night light he falls sleep quite quickly, and stays asleep most nights even with plenty of background noise (as my partner and I are up late most nights). We had a second child and purchased a second lamp before she was even born, she also sleep well with. They both were extreme “head bangers” so we found this helped them settle easier. Also being able to add vicks vapour oil to the diffuser on nights they are sick helps a lot with their breathing. Easily one of the better investments we have made as parents

• Incentivised Review No

Randomly cuts out (second device)

So the first one we got, got water damage pretty quickly after we used the diffuser element. They replaced it quickly. We’ve now had the second one for a while and it’s okay, like not worth over $100 but it’s just started cutting out randomly and then re starting which basically wakes our baby up. Would not recommend - just buy a sound spa from Amazon for like $40

Purchased for $130.

Ben
BenNorthern Region, NSW

This is a fantastic product!

This is a great product, helps our little 21 month old boy sleep through the night, every night, we have been using it since he was 6 weeks old, can’t recommend this high enough

Mine broke within 3 months no one to contact so disappointed :(

broken after only 4 months of purchase, tried contacting company but couldn't find anyone to help me. I purchased online so surely they have evidence of it but couldn't help me they reckon.

Our Saving Grace!

My 5yr old daughter won't sleep in her own bed and wakes up 4/5 times a night ending up in our bed but if has someone sleeping by her she sleeps all night.
I looked into this product and thought why not give it ago and since the first night we placed it in her room she has slept in her own bed without waking at all.. This has saved our lives!

Absolute Gamechanger!

We placed the Glow Dreaming in our girls room 4 nights ago. The girls are 5 & 2 and our eldest has epilepsy and autism and has struggled with her sleep hygiene for a long time. For the first time in years she has had 4 full nights of uninterrupted sleep! Our youngest who normally needs someone to lay with her to go to sleep has fallen asleep independently the last 4 nights! Don’t know how we survived this long without this product ❤️

• Incentivised Review No
  • Side Effects
    • None
  • Symptom ReliefSignificant Improvement
Han
Han

Does nothing

I swear my son sleeps worse with this machine. It did absolutely nothing. Followed the instructions on how to use but there was no improvement whatsoever. Really disappointed as I was hopeful to get some relief from being so exhausted and sleep deprived. Waste of money

bobGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Over priced

The product hasn’t made a difference for my son, he likes the red light but after a month there’s no difference to his ability to fall asleep or sleep through. I’m also disappointed by the overall quality, for the money I expected more than one sound option. Over priced in my opinion.

Purchased in for $130.

bob

Oh please, it’s not that complicated, you make out like it’s this high tech sleep aid and it’s not - that’s the point of my review. I don’t need help working out how to use it. And FYI - the pink noise is really unpleasant to listen to