Helped my 2 month old!

Started using it for my two month old and it took about three days to notice any difference, she now falls asleep straight away as I put her down in her bassinet. Without this my daughter would be a pain to get to sleep! It even has my partner and I to fall asleep.

Absolute game changer

Glow dreaming has been such an effective sleep aid for us and our babe. It took aprox 3nights to see results absolutely improved my little ones quality of sleep with no side effects of drowsiness etc noticed

Purchased in January 2021.

DSM

DSM Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Didn’t work, irritated my child

Made my 3 year old child sleep much much worse, despite following recommended instructions. Irritated asthma and allergic reaction to the oils- eyes sore and coughing badly. It’s a cute unit but in no way did this help us!! I stopped using it and now my child sleeps nearly all night!!

Purchased for $140.00.

Telisa Wright

Telisa Wright South West, WA

Has saved broken sleep

I started using the glow dreaming once my daughter turned 3 months old. I put her in her cot in her own room with the glow dreaming close by.

I cannot believe how amazing this works! My daughter has slept between 7-9 hours every night thanks to this and is now 7 months old. When we take trips away from the house for the night this comes with us. My daughter settles instantly once I go to put her down with glow dreaming on in the background as she knows it is sleep time. I absolutely love the glow dreaming and couldn't reccomend it enough. I love how this product also has a diffuser. To me glow dreaming is a miracle worker.

Purchased in December 2020 for $100.00.

Alana ellard

Alana ellardCentral Queensland, QLD

Amazing can’t live without

I would love to say I cannot recommend this product more!! Ever since my baby turned 6 months old she refuses to fall asleep in her cot for naps and bedtime! She would haveto fall asleep next to me and I put her in her cot, now every nap every bedtime she has fallen asleep with absolutely no problem!! That was my ultimate goal before our second baby’s arrival and this has helped me 110% Thankyou so much

Purchased in April 2021 for $199.00.

Side Effects
  • None

Jemima

Jemima Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Life saver

I bought the glow dreaming for my baby boy to help with sleep and also for the diffuser. this product is so amazing, my baby sleeps so so well and is also less congested. He sleeps through the night and has the best day naps. without this product i would be one tired mumma. Thanks Glow Dreaming, you are the best!

Purchased in March 2021 for $134.00.

Tammy mcdonald

Tammy mcdonaldGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Cannot live without it!!!

This sleeping aid is absolutely amazing, worked from the first day i got it. My baby sleeps through the night and only wakes twice for a feed, also has daily naps thanks to our glowdreaming!

Julia J.

Julia J.Southwest, VIC

Oil might not be safe for pets

Bec

BecGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Can’t live without it

Before glow dreaming, Violet would not sleep in her cot. It would take us at least an hour of calming her down to eventually get her to sleep. The very first time we used glow dreaming, she went straight in the cot, and within 20 minutes she was asleep. I only had to settle her once. We now use it every single day for every nap. I don’t know why we waited 6 months to buy it. I’ll be using this for years into the future and with any future babies as well. Thank you glow dreaming for saving our babies sleep!

Purchased in December 2020.

Tammy M.

Tammy M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing product

Absolutely love this device. My baby wouldn’t sleep at all and now she sleeps both day and night whenever i put her down.
Discount code TAMMY10 for $10 off bundles

Purchased in March 2021 for $110.00.

Princess

PrincessMurray Mallee, SA

Don't think about buying it, just do it

Purchased in April 2021 for $150.00.

This is now n#1 on my baby shower gift list for any new mums.

jorjha

jorjhaSydney, NSW

Amazing!

My son was always a good sleeper, when i purchased the glow dreaming within a week he started sleeping 10-12 hours without waking!
It has helped with his day naps as well!
I will definitely be using this with my future babies & i am constantly recommending it to all my friends! I have the pink noise going through the day & then add the drops in of a night time with the pink noise. i don’t usually use the red light as i’ve noticed any form of light distracts my boy from his sleep, but i’ve heard others say that the red light helps them a lot! No side affects at all.

Purchased in December 2020 for $135.00.

We have used this since birth !!!

We love the glow dreaming , we use it every night as a tool of bed time . Red light comes on and pink noise and little miss knows it’s time for bed . I love that the pink noise blocks everything out , and as we have her in our room with us still the pink noise is good for us parents as it’s soothing for us .

Purchased in October 2020 for $99.00.

Side Effects
  • None

Miracle worker

I absolutely love this sleep aid! We've had huge improvements with the sleeping.. Before my daughter was waking 15-20 times a night, absolute awful sleeper she was. Now she's only waking 2-3 times a night! She also settles far quicker now and she looks forward to helping me set it up for the night as part of our nightly routine. Highly highly recommend this product to help get some much needed rest!

Purchased in March 2021.

Side Effects
  • None

Find out how Glow Dreaming compares to other Sleeping Aids

A must have for a good night sleep for everyone

I have found our Glow Dreaming very effective. I have a daughter who has gone from co-sleeping and waking to feed up to 6 times a night to sleeping in her own bed and sleeping much longer stints. The first 3-4 nights she slept through completely. Now, if she does stir and wake up she resettles very easily. This was never the case previously! The red light and pink noise adds a calming, relaxing element to her room which has helped immensely. My only regret is not purchasing earlier!

Obsessed!

We have owned our glow dreaming for a week now, bub is going down for his sleeps better, calming down a lot quicker when upset & having longer sleeps through the night!

Purchased in March 2021 at Glow dreaming for $150.00.

Khush

KhushGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love the glow dreaming. It has worked for us!!

My son started sleeping better with the pink noise and red light combination. He is still not sleeping through the night but he wakes up few times now and goes back to sleep after his feed

Purchased in February 2021 for $150.00.

Musicfamily

Musicfamily

Converted skeptic! Couldn’t live without it now.

My children have been terrible sleepers from a young age. My oldest son is 10 and has an anxiety disorder and adhd. He never slept over 4-5 hours per night even with prescribed medication. My other two (7) were terrible to put to bed and my husband and I were at our wits end. I saw this product and was desperate to get any sort of help. I really didn’t believe it would do much but a week later all of my kids are in bed asleep by 8 and my oldest son with anxiety and adhd is sleeping through the night and getting a full nights sleep without medication! I highly recommend this product. Not only is is excellent quality, the creators I’ve obviously done their research.

Purchased in March 2021.

Wow! I feel like a new woman!

I was very apprehensive at first but thought what have I got to loose. This has been the best investment ever for me and my little one! She Went from 5/6 wake ups a night to none within a week! The first night she fell asleep on her own which she’s never done, we still had the wake ups but they got less and less as the week went on. She’s now sleeping from 7-6 every night!! She may stir once but she settles herself back to sleep. Honestly this machine has been amazing for me and my little one! Give it a go you won’t regret it ♥️

Purchased in March 2021 for $100.00.