Glow Dreaming

Glow Dreaming

See the Best Sleeping Aids in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Symptom Relief
    • Significant Improvement (67)
    • Moderate Improvement (15)
    • Felt Worse (10)
    • No Effect (6)
    • Mild Improvement (2)
  • Incentivised Review Yes (1%) · No (99%)
  • Side Effects
    • None (95)
    • Mild side effects (2)

Its a red crap box.. Dont waste your money

It didnt work. It actually ticked my toddler and 3 month off...
Its a red light, with pink noise..
They only want your money..
I bought a 130, came back and seen its 150 with a plan..
Saw another offer, back to 130.. Saying its anoffer.. Its a money grabbing pit.
Any parent will try anything.. I fell for it.. Go buy and red light bulb.. Youtube a sound..

Purchased in June 2019 at Golden Glow for $130.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Symptom ReliefFelt Worse

Mojo

Mojo

A lot of money for something that doesn't work

Purchased for $160.00.

Side Effects
  • None

Didn't work at all.

I brought Glow Dreaming after reading about how well it works. What appealed to me was that it had a 30 day money back guarantee however I was hopeful it would help my son. The first night was ok but after that his sleep progressively became worse. While it might work for some children it didn't work for mine.

Purchased in December 2019 for $149.00.

Symptom ReliefFelt Worse
Kilastria

KilastriaSydney, NSW

Amazing it works!

Purchased in January 2020 at Glow dreaming for $128.00.

Side Effects
  • None

Hannah

HannahLaunceston, TAS

Outstanding Product & Service!

Purchased in August 2018.

Side Effects
  • None
Symptom ReliefSignificant Improvement

Cannot image bed time without this amazing product!

So far we are only on night 4 of using our Glow Dreaming and so far I have already noticed a HUGE difference. Not only has it helped out little one fall asleep with minimal fussing but the quality of sleep appears to be much better, even fewer wakings

Purchased in December 2019.

Side Effects
  • None

Kat

Kat

Absolutely Amazing

Purchased in December 2019.

My kids because of this amazing machine

We started using the glow dreaming about 3 years ago (the origional one) with my daughter worked straight away she has been sleeping through frok 4 months old and we still use it to this day... we brought the newer model to try for the twins and it's even better with the loud white noise playing they both sleep like champs and when one wakes the other one doesnt cause the white noise is keeping them asleep twins are now 10months old. I highly recommend this product to anybody even if your baby is a good or bad sleeper the red light is so calming and puts them back to sleep when stiring

Purchased in February 2019.

Side Effects
  • None

Horrendous customer service

They sent it to the wrong address and tried to blame me and then Aust post. Finally replaced it and it did nothing. Waste of time and money. Customer service was appalling. The worst Ive dealt with in a long time.

Purchased in March 2019.

Side Effects
  • None
Symptom ReliefNo Effect

Amazing!

4 days in and we are seeing great results. Our 5 month old son had a very strong dependency on being rocked to sleep and would take us ages each night to get him down and would spend the next few hours periodically going in to settle him. Last night we put him down, left the room and he fell asleep on his own within 10 minutes. He then only woke for his two usual feeds and settled really well after each one. I am sure this is a sign of good things to come. Thank you!

In Disbelief!

We bought the Glow Dreaming a few weeks before our child turned two. She had been sleeping in our bed for the last six months as before that she was waking frequently and staying up for hours at a time. We attempted to move her back into her own room with the help of the Glow Dreaming. The first night was hard, as excepted, but each night got better and after a week she was sleeping through for 10-12 hours. Even if she happens to wake up, she is 100 x easier to settle back to sleep. It has been almost 4 weeks now and she is sleeping so well, we cannot believe it. We get some relaxing time in the evening, an unbroken sleep and she wakes up noticeably happy and well-rested. Could not be happier!

Purchased in November 2019 at The Sleepstore for $150.00.

Side Effects
  • None

Amazing

Absolutely amazing product! Our babe has slept through the day perfectly and every night from 7-7. My biggest regret was not getting it sooner! Such a beautifully made product. I 100% recommended this amazing product!

Purchased in April 2019 at Glow Dreaming .

Side Effects
  • None
Symptom ReliefSignificant Improvement

Twins sleeping through the night!

We have been using the Glow Dreaming for our 4 month old twins for a few weeks now, and we are so happy to ALL be sleeping through the night! They are soothed by the glow and white noise, and the oil smells divine as an added bonus. Highly recommend trying this with your babies and children.

Purchased in November 2019 for $149.99.

Side Effects
  • None
Symptom ReliefModerate Improvement

Logan D

Logan DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can not live without!

Used glow dreaming since my son was 4 months old. Thought it was good but just another noise machine. Fast forward a year and our glow dreaming unit got wet moving house and the speaker stopped working. In the 3 days it took for the new glow dreaming unit to arrive my son woke every 2 hours crying and wanting to be comforted back to sleep! Once the unit arrived he was back to sleeping 12 hours a night. Couldnt recommend glow dreaming enough. And the oil smells AMAZING!

Purchased in September 2018 for $150.00.

Side Effects
  • None

Great product

This has been amazing for both baby, husband & myself, we are all sleeping better now, my 9 week old is sleeping 8pm-4am, i feel like a normal Mum, not sleep deprived! Its been a godsend to our family & can't thank the glow team enough!

Purchased in December 2019 for $130.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Sarah B.

Sarah B.

Broke after 6 months

My machine broke after 6 months and whilst its under warranty its been nearly 2 weeks and no sign of a replacement.
It isnt a miracle worker for sleep, but my son enjoys the noise and likes staring at the light when hes resettling.

Purchased in May 2019 for $130.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Symptom ReliefNo Effect

So nice, bought it twice

My son has really enjoyed the Glow Dreaming, so much so I purchased another for our 5 month old! As soon as they hear the noise you can actually see them relax. My oldest falls asleep staring at the light within 15 minutes! Our sleep routine was previously an hour and a half exercise, and now he relaxes and drifts to sleep without the tears! Hopefully were starting soon enough with the youngest that he will start to self settle and stay asleep for longer periods. Love this product.

Purchased in October 2019 for $110.00.

Side Effects
  • None

Heaven Sent!

We have been using our initial Glow for 2 years and now have 3 machines, one for each of our kids (nearly 5 and 2) and one in our room. Our eldest would wake several times a night, often with night terrors and all after taking hrs to settle. It took us 2 weeks to see any change but the change has been permanent. We cannot imagine our night routine without it now! Thank you.

Side Effects
  • None

Highly recommended

From 8-18 months, our son only slept in his cot for a total of 4-5 times. Every other night between this period he would wake up between 11pm and midnight and want to spend the night in our bed.

Since the glow dream machine he sleeps in his cot 8/10 nights! and the 2/10 that he hasn't he has usually been unwell, which justifies him coming to our bed.

I highly recommend this machine to others. It's been an absolute charm for us, especially since we ae expecting bubs no.2 in Jan 2020.

Side Effects
  • None

Haylee

HayleeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worth every cent.

I bought this product 2 years ago out of absolute desperation from sleep deprivation... We have not looked back since! I can not thank the staff at Glow Dreaming enough. We have two kids = two glows. Worth every cent. Can not imagine life without them now. We even take them away on holidays with us!!

Purchased in December 2017.

Side Effects
  • None