Michelle Carr

Michelle CarrSouth West, WA

Best sleep with Glow Dreaming!

We purchased glow dreaming when our daughter was 6 months old. She had been waking every hour or two at night and barely sleeping during the day. We implemented the glow dreading and her night wakes reduced to once or twice a night. A month later, we moved her into her own room with the glow dreaming and she began sleeping through the night. Recently we went to my parents for two nights and forgot to bring the glow dreaming with us. Normally my daughter sleeps through the night and naps well at my parents, with her glow dreaming. Two sleepless nights without it and Nanny and Poppy are looking at getting a glow dreaming to stay at their house!

Purchased in July 2020 for A$149.95.

Side Effects
  • None

Perfect!!!

Annika

AnnikaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love our glow dreaming! It's a must have!

started using our glow dreaming when our little one was 2 months and it just changed her sleeping within the first week of using it. now she’s 6 months and sleeps from 7pm till 5:30-6ish. if she does stir during the night i watch her on the monitor and she is looking at the red light and she falls right back asleep. Seriously the best product I’ve invested in and definitely worth every cent.

Purchased in July 2020.

Side Effects
  • None

Arianne

ArianneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is amazing

With the first night of setting the glow dream up it worked immediately on my daughter, straight to sleep and relaxed. I’m so impressed and in love , best purchase! Thank you so much x

Purchased in November 2020.

Side Effects
  • None
Symptom ReliefSignificant Improvement

Too good to be true - conned by all the reviews

We've been using this for about a month now. While the white noise is effective, I wouldn't say the rest of the functions have made much of a difference. Could have just bought a white noise machine. Definitely would not go as far as saying it made our 4 month old sleep better, as all the other reviews state. I also think the bespoke sleep programme is a total joke: it's an automated response based on a form you fill in. The advice I received via email was also very broad and seemed written in a rush, they didn't really take our needs or issues into account. It's made me question the authenticity of all the rave reviews. Don't waste money on this.

Purchased in October 2020 for A$188.00.

Side Effects
  • None

Great for transitions

Saved me when transitioning my son from bassinet to cot. Both got better quality of sleep and extended his day sleeps! Only took a week to see results, so great!

Purchased for A$99.00.

Tanita

TanitaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

We swear by it!

Side Effects
  • None
Shell

ShellCentral Queensland, QLD

Teething twins now sleeping soundly!

My daughter was getting molars when we started using glow dream, she was constantly tossing and turning when it come to bed time and after setting up the glow dream with the light she would stare at it and calm herself down before bed instead of us having to comfort her she self setting it was incredible!

Purchased in October 2020 at Glowdream.

Side Effects
  • None
Mel p

Mel pGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best invention!!! So amazing

Thank you thank you glow dreaming my 15 month old has definitely made a change to her sleep she was struggling to fall asleep and now as soon as we put her in bed not even 5 minutes and she’s out opposed to her carrying on for 40 minutes crying thank you so much made a big help!!!!!!

Purchased in September 2020.

Side Effects
  • None

Erin

ErinSouth East Queensland, QLD

An essential for anyone with children

This 3 in 1 night light, pink noise machine and humidifier has been life changing for both our kids. The adjustable tones of the light have helped our autistic son relax for the past 3 years and feel comfortable at bedtime. The mixture of the light, pink noise and essential oils have become a bedtime routine for my children with the excitement of watching me pour the water to counting the oil drops before getting ready for bed. It is a lovely way to prepare their minds for bedtime.

Purchased at Glow Dreaming.

Side Effects
  • None

Love this product and use it daily.

We have used our Glow Dreaming with my son everyday for the last 2 years and have never had an issue. It is easy to use, nice and loud and has last the distance

Purchased in August 2018.

Side Effects
  • None
Symptom ReliefModerate Improvement

ladygoldSouth East Queensland, QLD

Probably the worst white noise machine on the market. Total disappointment.

Purchased for A$99.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Claire

ClaireGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love it but had 2 of them stop working quite early on

We liked it, wouldn’t say it is a miracle cure for bad sleep but it does help once bubs is sleep trained. Although being happy with it, we have had 2 of them stop working already (only owned it a few month). The replacement for the first now has no white noise anymore.

Side Effects
  • None
Amy

AmySouth East Queensland, QLD

Used daily without fail

I have used the glow dreaming since my now one year old was 3months and moved into his own room.
The pink noise means I can continue any jobs around the house without the fear of waking my little one up.
I love that everything is all in the one compact machine.
I highly recommend the sleep aid to any new parents as it has been a necessity in our household.

Purchased in August 2019 for A$120.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Tara I

Tara ISydney, NSW

Take it everywhere with us!

We love this machine for it’s soft light, noise and diffuser features. We take it with us on holidays or sleepovers and have a great little sleeper now. Due with next bub soon and will be getting one for them!

Side Effects
  • None
Symptom ReliefMild Improvement

The_moody_mumma

The_moody_mummaSydney, NSW

Best purchase of 2020

This has been my best purchase of 2020 by far. My bub has never slept through the night in her whole 7 months and I was pulling my hair out. The white noise/red light/diffuser has been the perfect combination for her to finally drift off into deep sleeps and able to help her with self settling when she wakes. Very pleased with the product!

Purchased in September 2020 for A$149.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Ash

AshMelbourne

My son loves it!

My son absolutely adores his Glow Dreaming sleeping aid. We have recently started using it at about 20 months old and he loves to stare at the soothing light and the cute patterns on the attachable sleeves as he drifts off to sleep (his favourite is the dinosaurs)! The pink noise is more relaxing than white noise and blends nicely into the background while he is sleeping. Also, the oil smells divine and is such a relaxing scent (I even use it in my diffuser). I am so thrilled with this product!

Side Effects
  • None
Ellie Z.

Ellie Z.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best thing I purchased!!!

This sleeping aid has been my life saviour! My baby girl has been sleeping 12 hours throughout the night since the age of 6 weeks, and this is a honest review, I’m not even over exaggerating! I didn’t experience any side affects apart from a great nights sleep, every single night. I couldn’t recommend this product more.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$140.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Lauren

LaurenSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Saved my sleep

The glow dreaming has been wonderful with my 2 year old. She was experiencing lots of wakefulness and coming into out bed every night at about 2 am, since we've started using the glow dreaming (3 months ago) she's only come in twice - once when she was sick and once after a nightmare. She is alot less restless and now self settles 95% of the time, but even when we need to go in a settle her, she goes back to sleep easily watching the red light and listening to the white noise.

Purchased in July 2020 for A$230.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Kate

Kate

Saved us!

Really saw a change in my son’s ability to fall asleep, and stay asleep after the first few nights of using the Glow Dreaming! Wish we had invested much much earlier! Will be buying a second for our next bub on the way.

Purchased in October 2020.