Glow Dreaming

Glow Dreaming

4.5

So bad! Has worsened the situation!

We have used it twice in 4 years with our 2 babies but it never worked. It has made things worse.thought it didn't work with our first son we will give a go with our second baby but his behaviour was horrible after using it. We kept using it for the whole month thinking he will get used to it. Glad we could return it back after a month. Beat decision ever. We ended doing a sleep in training then it was magical after 2 days. We've lost hope after the Glow dreaming but it was the best decision.

Purchased in April 2019.

Side Effects
  • None
Symptom ReliefFelt Worse
Ellen

EllenWestern Australia

Havent slept in 6 years until we got this!!

My son has never slept, he is 6. Lately he hasnt slept more than 2 hours at night. Since we got this he has slept everynight - ALL NIGHT for weeks!

Purchased in June 2020 for A$149.99.

Side Effects
  • None
Symptom ReliefSignificant Improvement

ICRA sleep program not useful

Purchased in June 2020 for A$140.00.

Side Effects
  • None

Chloe

ChloeSouthwest, VIC

These are amazing!

This is the best investment I have ever made! My 9 month old daughter went from waking every 2 hours to once a night! Amazing product and would defiantly buy more for my future children! :)

Purchased in May 2020 at Glow dreamer for A$179.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Bec J.

Bec J.South East Queensland, QLD

Our nap times have increased!

Coco’s nap times have increased from 30-40 mins to 2-2.5 hrs with our Glow Dreaming! The pink noise allows a deeper sleep and blocks out all outside noise which is brilliant!

Purchased in May 2020.

Side Effects
  • None

Dream come true!

We love the glow dreaming! My son is 4 months old and we started using it recently as he was a terrible sleeper, ever since birth! After the first time using this sleep aid he napped during the day for 2 and a half hours when usually it’s only 15-30 mins max with me trying to soothe him to try see if he would sleep longer. I don’t know how I would live without this now

Purchased in June 2020 for A$144.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Krybree

KrybreeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I cannot imagine life without it now

My baby used to scream and it was like he was scared to sleep/be left in a dark room to sleep. I tired numerous night lights and nothing compares or comes close to this! I cannot imagine my life without it now. My baby is sleeping through the night and self settling. I’m blown away by this machine! We absolutely love it

Purchased in June 2020 for A$150.00.

Side Effects
  • None

Sleep deprivation SAVER

My 6M was waking 3-4 times a night by night two using glow dreaming he slept for 12 hours and has done since I can not rate this sleep saver enough!
Everyone needs one!

Purchased in June 2020 for A$150.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Emily H.

Emily H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Can't live without it now! Should have gotten it when he was new born!

My son was never a horrible sleepe4 we moved to a home where it's cold I wasn't sure what the problem was he wouldn't sleep in his bed. Night 1 and 2 he would wake up 4 to 5 times. Night 3 only once. Night 4 he slept all night! Truly works wonders. He also goes to sleep much quicker near the glow dreaming opposed to any other room. Makes him so calm. Also his nap time has increased from 20 - 30 min to almost an hour!

Will be getting another one for my next baby

Purchased in June 2020.

Side Effects
  • None
Symptom ReliefNo Effect

Christie smith

Christie smithGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best purchase!!

Best purchase for my son! He would wake up soo many times and now he doesn’t wake up at all! And sleeps through the night, best thing a parent could ask for!

Purchased in April 2020 at Glow dreaming for A$130.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Monique P

Monique PGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good kids night light but timer stopped working after 14 months.

The light worked well in being able to adjust it to my child’s needs as they grow, however I’m disappointment that after 14 months of owning it (2 months out of warranty) the timer function no longer works. My child is now of an age where the night light encourages her to get up in the morning when she starts to enter into a light sleep in the early hours. Its frustrating I no longer have this option. I’m now looking to replace it with another brand. I honestly expect a night light that costs over $100 to last longer.

Purchased in April 2019 at Glowdreaming.com for A$130.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Coco

CocoSydney, NSW

Wish i had this product sooner

I love love love this product.
I first purchased this when my daughter was 4 months old and in a deep sleep regression, within 3 weeks she was sleeping 12 hrs through the night, i purchased a seconds and used it for myself whilst pregnant and it had a fantastic effect on my own sleep. I use this for both kids and myself each night. The diffuser is also the best around has a lrg capacity that will let it run for well in excess of 8 - 10 hrs.

Purchased in September 2018 for A$129.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Ash

AshLitchfield, NT

Absolutely awesome!

I bought this during a time when she was having her 4 month sleep regression and was having massive trouble connecting her sleep cycles! First day I bought it she slept 2 hours one sleep then 1 1/2 the other through the day then 9 hours at night! It has been fantastic she is now 7 Months and still uses it.

Purchased in January 2020 at Glow dreaming for A$160.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Laura

LauraNorth Queensland, QLD

Best money you will ever spend!

Purchased in April 2019 at Glow Dreaming Website for A$130.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Mikaylah

MikaylahVictoria

Best purchase ever! Can’t sleep without it.

We’ve been using the Glow Dreaming since our son came home from hospital at 5 days old. He would wake twice over night and started sleeping through from 5 weeks old.

Purchased in December 2019 at Glow Dreaming for A$130.00.

Side Effects
  • None

Sabrina Davtyan

Sabrina DavtyanSydney, NSW

I can’t imagine our lives without it!

The sleep aid started working the minute we got home from the hospital! My son was 4 days old when we started using it and now he is 5 weeks old. The white noise is always on and I’ve noticed if I forget to turn it on he won’t sleep and gets fussy. I love diffusing my oils to help keep a calm environment for him. The red light is amazing and helps with nappy changes/night feeds at night.. instead of turning on the lights! I’m so thankful for this product because it allows me to get my beauty sleep! Highly recommend it!

Side Effects
  • None
Courtney B

Courtney BPerth, WA

Can’t live without it!

I got the glow dreaming when my son was around 8 months old and he’s now 2.5 and we still use it every night!! The pink noise really helps with blocking out any background noise and is really soothing, I find myself drifting to sleep within minutes and my son is fast asleep within 5 minutes of me putting him to bed. Even if he has a sleepover at his grandparents, I still have it on as my quality of sleep isn’t the same without it(it’s in my sons room but I can hear it on the monitor) highly recommend this product, it’s definitely worth a try!

Purchased in February 2018 for A$100.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Symptom ReliefModerate Improvement

TOP 5 must have baby item -Can't sleep without it!

Purchased at Glow dreaming for A$129.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Britt

Britt

By far the best gift I received!!!

I was given the glow dreaming when my son was born & it is honestly the best gift I have ever received (the gift of sleep for a new mum - hallelujah!!!) admittedly I had not heard of the sleep aid prior to then but I couldn't sing it's praises high enough now.
At around 6 weeks old my boy went from having to be rocked to sleep in my arms & him only having 20min cat naps through the day, to being able to self settle & stay asleep for 1.5-2hr naps during the day.
10 months on & we still use it every single day. Forever grateful for this amazing product & my beautiful BFF who gifted it to me.

Side Effects
  • None
Thepeacefulhomemaker

ThepeacefulhomemakerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Parenting must have !

Our sleeping experience has forever changed. My Boys went from waking multiple times a night to sleeping through. I Can’t stress it enough how amazing this product is. It is an Absolute must have.

The nights we don’t have it on, if I have forgotten they wake with in the hour.
I won’t lie I also can’t sleep with out the soothing sound anymore.

I love the options to change the light settings. We have the red light in low for when they are a sleep but brighter when getting them to sleep.
The option to turn it green is amazing also to calm those tantrums as it has a calming effect. We use it before bed time while reading a story to set the mood.

Love everything about this product

Purchased in April 2019 for A$100.00.

Side Effects
  • None