Medi Pro 2500

Medi Pro 2500

See the Best Massage Chairs in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Medi Pro 2500? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.3
Carolyn
Carolyn

Perfecto chair

This is the TajMahal in my very small lounge and money well spent...such luxury coming home from work to sit in my chair..Loving it and the envy of my friends...

Purchased at Relaxation Station for $2,000.

Medi Pro 2500 Massage Chair

This massage chair is perfect for my needs. I should have purchased it sooner. It has so many features and is so easy to operate. It came fully assembled which made it simple to install and I was using it within an hour of receiving it. 4 days delivery. The customer service over the phone was also excellent with Relaxation Station.

Purchased in at Relaxation Station Australia Pty Ltd for $2,190.

S U
S U

Great compact does the job head to toe

We got it for our adult son who needs sensory input regularly to make himself calm and it works very well from the pressure applied to all his body parts. Reasonably priced for what it offers.

Starlight
StarlightHeywood

Quality of life improved.

Was a bit sceptical about spending this type of money on an Internet product; however, I'm so glad we did. The massage chair has improved my day to day quality of life dramatically. At the press of a button I can monitor how hard or soft and what muscles need work. It increases blood flow ,improves circulation and helps me to rejoin my family ,preparing my body for daily activities ,helping my body recover from the day and wind down at night...Not only do I have the opportunity to use the chair regularly, but my husband and Treasures can benefit from the massage chair also. Thanks for the great customer service and swift delivery.

Massage Chairs

Find out how Medi Pro 2500 compares to other Massage Chairs

CJB
CJBAU

Ouch!

Feel really let down with this purchase. The instructions are not good. There is no ability to save favourite settings. There is not sufficient adjustment in it to be able find a comfortable massage.
The biggest flaw is the unnatural head positions you are put it. Really bad for the cervical spine I have to say.
No money back guarantee and given how much it cost for freight we are stuck with it unfortunately.
save your money up for something better than this!

Best Purchase!

I bought this chair for my husband who regularly suffers from lower back pain and muscle stiffness. He had been asking for a chair for years so after a bit of research I decided to go with the Medipro 2500 and Im happy with our choice.
My husband uses this every night, its simple and effective and fits well with our decor. I use it too and I really like the heating in the back part, big thumbs up!
Great service from Relaxation Station, fast delivery and easy to set up. Definitely recommend it!

KatePBelmont

This Chair is seriously good for me!

I purchased the Medi Pro 2500 massage chair in January. I suffer from fluid retention, joint restriction and back problems. The chair has bought me enormous relief and I use it daily. I have found it very simple to use and especially love the heating in the back rest. Thanks for giving me some much needed relief and pleasure Medi Pro 2500! I feel like a new me!!

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

qestra
qestra

Disappointing

Biggest problem is the instruction manual in the worst example of "Chinglish" I've ever seen!!l No one in my family can understand it - even gave it to an electrical engineer and he couldn't make sense of it either. I bought this online as a gift for my partner and he hates it because the leg and arm features sqeeze so tightly that they are painful. If we'd tried it before buying we'd have rejected it. Guess you only get what you pay for. On the plus side it does give a great back massage.

Great value, great product

Looked online for 2 weeks to purchase a chair for my husband and I before Christmas. After extensive research I called Relaxation Station and they were very helpful and honest with all of our questions. They helped clear the confusion we had when looking online comparing all the different massage chairs and suppliers out there. Delivery only took 3 days and the driver was very helpful. We are wrapped with our Medi Pro 2500, using it daily. It was increased the visits from our friends and family, they all want one.

Massage Chairs

Find out how Medi Pro 2500 compares to other Massage Chairs

Grey Nomads in training
Grey Nomads in trainingPerth

Home massage at your convenience

Update - two years on and it is still working like a dream. The chair squeaks a bit but there do not seem to be any points where you can oil it. Other than that we use it about 4 times a day. One of the best things we ever bought.