Melitta Filter Coffee German Premium

Melitta Filter Coffee German Premium

Full of flavour with no bitterness, the best coffee I know.

I too was SO sad and frustrated when this coffee suddenly disappeared from suppermarkets. I, along with some friends complained. Now, Coles carries it. It really is a superb coffee any time of day.

I totally agree ! So frustrating to find it only at Coles.

German brilliance!

Melitas German style coffee grounds are an excellent mid roast coffee without that bitter after taste other brands leave you with.

What a superb coffee. Gone! Why?

Fron the moment I discovered this coffee over thirty five years ago, it has remained my favourite filter coffee. It's removal from the shop shelves is unbelievable. The price we have to pay for a duopoly supermarket system.

Nothing is as good as this coffee I cant find it anywhere

When shops stopped selling this coffee i nearly died no coffee is as good as this coffee its so sad.

Best coffee, but can't buy it anywhere. Woolworths and Coles use to have it but no longer.

Woolworths and Coles use to have it but no longer, what a poor decision to no longer stock it. Tried others but no comparison in taste.

Melitta ground coffee not available

I haven't seen the ground Melitta coffees - package as Blue Mountain, German and Italian blends - in South Australian supermarkets since towards the end of 2014. I checked the Melitta website and it doesn't look like the company even packages those particular coffees any more. Bad marketing decision if that is truly the case! It was a consistently good product, and very reasonably priced.
Bring them back please....and Coles and Woolies, please stock them again.

You cannot beat experience

A consistent brew that never lets me down. I cannot understand why some don't stock it. Full marks to Coles for keeping it. Making it, waiting and enjoying is a fully rounded out experience.

5 stars to Melitta German Coffee

We love it , it is the best coffee, but sadly hard to find on supermarket shelves, South Coast NSW

Have yet to find a better alternative brand.

Have been using the German Premium for re-loading espresso pods and find their coffee gives the best flavour and crema than most other brands I have tried. I use the inexpensive Cafeitaly machine from Woolworths which also has a good range of available coffee pods , however, we all seem to return to the homemade German Premium as a family favourite even though it is time consuming re-loading the used coffee pods.
Flavour, pleasant after-taste, good price.
They do not make premade coffee pods for my machine.

Rich in flavour without the bitter taste

As the heading says, very rich in flavour with no bitter taste or after-taste. It is priced reasonable for the size of packet
The rich taste
Hard to find a supermarket that stocks it

Hi Deb, I am after a good ground coffee. My wife and I have tried many brands. After reading your review I think we will give Melitta a go as I have seen it before in Woolworths but until now haven't heard if it was any good or not. Thanks for putting a review up on it. Kind Regards, Aaron

I loved the Blue Mountain Blend but cant find it anywhere , are they still making it anf if so where can I buy it even if I have to buy in bulk? Any ideas?
My favourite coffee too! Only place that still carries it is Coles. I buy mine there. Thankfully.My Coles no longer stocks it have tried 3 storesI have seen it in some Coles stores, small packet. We now buy Melita from Avo trading Adelaide.

Where would the nearest, to Geelong Victoria, Melitta Coffee retailer be, please??
Coles or Woolworths.

Where can I buy it ? I have looked in supermarkets not available
I used to buy it at Pak"n Save but it hasn't been available lately!Countdown does not seen to stock it!Just gor reply from New World and they don't stock it either!Found where to get Decaf, German and Italian Melitta for my Melitta loving German Mum. Try searching brands at http://www.avotrading.com.au/. Hope you find thhis information!

Filter Coffee German Premium