North Queensland Gold Coffee

North Queensland Gold Coffee

Still as GOOD as ver

I found this little gem while travelling on the Atherton Tablelands some years back and recently went back to visit the plantation (even though I order on line). Maria and her dad have now retired but fortunately their neighbours have purchased the magnificent roaster and coffee and now continue this lovely Mareeba institution. I can report the coffee is just as good and the enthusiasm of the new owners matches - plus they are next door, so no extra distance to travel. This coffee is something special. I drink the Espresso roast and its perfect balance is what keeps me coming back. The service is good too.

Love NQG Coffee

I discovered this wonderful little family owned and run coffee plantation while caravanning in north Qld some years ago and have been ordering & having it mailed to me ever since. Maria is so delightful and we were impressed with the roasting machine her father has. Dale A

Buy from fellow Australians!

No,I havn't bought N Q G coffee but intend to next time.Hadn't heard of it-pity! I will keep the $s and jobs in Aust.A pity that the supermarkets don't put Aust.products,only,on special.I just bought an overseas one that was on for half price.Imagine what that would do for the NQG one.So many would try for the 1st time and hopefully stick to it.A trivial question-when will computers have the 'half' abbreviation on the keypad? Hilary.

wonderful coffee

thanks to Gourmet Magazine I discovered Maloberti coffee in the 80's. I lost contact with the family after living overseas however on a visit to North Queensland I came in contact with them again. the family now only Bruno and Maria do a wonderful job and I encourage all coffee lovers to try their marvellous chocolate covered coffee beans.

Loved our visit to NQ Gold and enjoying wonderful coffee now we're home

A barista we met in Shepparton (a former resident of the FNQ) recommended we seek out the small scale NQ Gold when he heard we were headed to Cairns. It took some effort to track down Bruno Maloberti and his daughter quietly going about their business producing and roasting the most wonderful coffee from a modestly scaled family property. If you're in the area - skip the coffee-tourism entrepreneurs and head out from Mareeba for roughly 10 km on the Dimbulah Rd (hand written sign at property on the right). Drive up to their shed and give them a toot - you'll receive a warm welcome. We bought the medium roast (mild and espresso also available) and it is delightful in a plunger or from the espresso machine. Fair value too - we bought 1kg of beans and 250g of ground (for drinking while on the road) bagged, ground and sealed in front of us - cost us $25.

I love good coffee

North Queensland Gold Maloberti coffee is the best coffee I have ever tasted. The aroma from fresh ground beans is lovely and almost chocolatey. When I received my coffee from the Maloberti family I compared the roasted beans with Robert Harris and 2 Fairtrade brands and ended up throwing 2 of the 3 out as burnt rubbish. No more 3rd world coffee for me. I'm going for gold!

Excellent coffee

We loved to drink this coffee, we ordered a medium roast and thought the taste was excellent. Good customer servicewas given and it's an australian coffee (and local for us). I like the fact that it is a small family business too. It ticks all the boxes for us, thanks for this great product.

Excellence!!

Malobertis Coffee would have to Be the Most Satisfying Coffee I've ever had!! I intend to drink it every Day! Thank You to the Malobertis!

Best coffee in Oz!

Discovered the Maloberti family plantation during our trip around Australia in 2001, and have been buying coffee from them since then! I'm a tea drinker normally, as coffee seems to let me down. The aroma promises so much, but often the taste does not match That was, UNTIL I tried the North Queensland Gold coffee. It was truly the best coffee I'd tasted!!
You won't be disappointed!!

Great Australian grown coffee.

I have been buying coffee from the Maloberti family for more than 10 years and find it is a great expresso roast.
My family and I visited the farm 3 years ago and had a coffee onsite.As good there as it is when I make it at home.I have just ordered a new 3kg batch of expresso roast beans this week.
I always recieve my beans 3 days after they have been roasted.Very reliable mail order via online purchase.

Really good coffee

Great coffee, service, people and business philosophy. We visited here in 2012 and had a great tour and cup of coffee of course. Very inspiring to find a family business still operating under great family values and passion for the product. I have been ordering coffee on line for myself and a friends and they love it.
Taste is sensational.

15 years strong

After a lovely visit with my young family in 1998 I have been mail ordering my coffee from the Maloberti's for 15 years. Perfect coffee beans and delivered quickly. [Personal Name Removed] such friendly and efficient service. And I have very fond memories of the tour we did - and the tantalising smell of coffee beans wafting through the car all the way home.

perfect

Nice family business nice cup coffee friendly people .Great place to visit , i buy coffee beans & choc coffee beans to give to friends Maria is very helpful with lots of information about coffee & how it
grown. I like helping small business & will buy my next lot of coffee beans deliver by courier
nice strong coffee

Great coffee from a great Aussie family

Family business who really care about their product and the flavour proves it. It's a great place to visit and they have a really good tour of the coffee making process. They supply freshly roasted beans whole or ground to your liking and also some chocolate coated. Perfect coffee made in Australia.
The taste is fantastic

Best coffee in Australia!

I have been buying North Qld Gold Coffee for years,I usually go and buy it on the farm because it is a nice experience but it can be mailed ordered; it is pure Arabica coffee roasted to perfection by an Italian, Bruno; we all know that Italians are renown for their knowledge of espresso coffee; I highly recommend it. And it is Australian!
Perhaps not the cheapest but the best.

Where can you buy it?
Hi Dort - I order through their website ( using bank transfer) and it is delivered to my door.

Hello how do I go about ordering some ?
Hi Anthony - the website is http://www.nqgoldcoffee.com.au/ I've ordered 3kg of beans once since returning to Melbourne using bank transfer with no dramas.

Just wondering what is happening with NQ Gold. I put in an order nearly a month ago & have had no reply on cost of order, hence no coffee! I've rung a couple of times & get the engaged signal. Things have always run smoothly in the past. I'm missing a great coffee...some expressos are just burnt
HI Elaine Trevilyan Spoke to [name removed] from NQ coffee because did some work for her email address is adricoffee@bigpond.com Regards KateHi Elaine I was just about to put in an order so I wasn't aware of any problems. I'll let you know how I go All the best PaulNorth Qld gold coffee is sold to Skybury, so no more Bruno and Maria. Had coffee at Skybury once and it was terrible, couldn't drink it, I don't know if it is the machine, the person who makes it or the beans. I drink coffee, black with no sugar and find that the coffee I make at home with my Delonghi machine is heaps better than in any coffee shop. Have been buying Aurora beans Italian blend and its not bad.

Similar listings