4.9

96% · 221 · 4%

MarieC
MarieCSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Lovely Australian grown and roasted coffee

Lovely Australian grown and roasted coffee, been ordering whole beans with the house roast online for a year now. Price is fair considering the product is all Australian made. Coffee is delicious. Shipping is fast, with a lovely hand written card. My go-to! Show details
David Crouch
David Crouch

Maloberti coffee best ever tasted

Me and the wife visited Maloberti's plantation about 17 years ago and were given a personal tour by Senor Maloberti. We remember him serving us coffee in his garden and showing off his bean sorter machine with considerable pride. We bought quite a lot to give to one brother (who was superintendent of Mareeba hospital at the time) and to another brother in Melbourn,e plus a bag to bring back to the UK. Since then I have never tasted such lovely coffee or been so impressed by the friendly family approach to their business and customers. Glad to see you are still doing well. Best wishes from the UK.
Brad
BradSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing but Terrible

I have been a NQG customer for a couple of years now, and while the product itself remains superior, unfortunately the customer service is failing badly. There is a lack of response, and even then there are questions unanswered. An improved system of communication would go a long way, instead of seemingly ignoring loyal customers Show details
RosieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Great Aussie product

We have been buying our Coffee from NQGold for many years, after family brought some back from their trip to nth Qld. Originally from the Maloberti family we have always loved their terrific coffee products. Have tried all their Roasts & swap around quite regularly, love their dried Mango strips & choc coated coffee beans. Love supporting a great Australian farming family.
Paris
ParisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Excellent Aussie grown coffee!

Love their medium roast. Reasonable pricing as well.
It’s planted and roasted in QLD which is a big point. Show details
YungeraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts
  Fair Incentive
Rosey44
Rosey444 posts

Perfect blend. My new go to coffee

Perfect blend for a medium roast. Glad to be supportive of our Aussie farmers. I will order again. And again. And again. A pleasure to deal with. Excellent product. Show details
BOB T
BOB TSouth East Queensland, QLD17 posts

Perfect plunger coffee, full aroma & no bitter after taste!

As a new customer it was a pleasure to deal with the new owners who provided a 1kg, bag of the perfect grind & flavour Medium Roast Plunger Coffee. We shall become a long term client of NQ GOLD Coffee; & it is also great to see a small Australian grower & producer making a coffee that competes with the world's best coffees! Show details
Bronwyn
BronwynFar North Queensland, QLD2 posts

Still as GOOD as ver

I found this little gem while travelling on the Atherton Tablelands some years back and recently went back to visit the plantation (even though I order on line). Maria and her dad have now retired but fortunately their neighbours have purchased the magnificent roaster and coffee and now continue this lovely Mareeba institution. I can report the coffee is just as good and the enthusiasm of the new owners matches - plus they are next door, so no extra distance to travel. This coffee is something special. I drink the Espresso roast and its perfect balance is what keeps me coming back. The service is good too.

Littlee
LittleeRunaway Bay2 posts

Love NQG Coffee

I discovered this wonderful little family owned and run coffee plantation while caravanning in north Qld some years ago and have been ordering & having it mailed to me ever since. Maria is so delightful and we were impressed with the roasting machine her father has. Dale A

Hilarious
Hilarious2 posts

Buy from fellow Australians!

No,I havn't bought N Q G coffee but intend to next time.Hadn't heard of it-pity! I will keep the $s and jobs in Aust.A pity that the supermarkets don't put Aust.products,only,on special.I just bought an overseas one that was on for half price.Imagine what that would do for the NQG one.So many would try for the 1st time and hopefully stick to it.A trivial question-when will computers have the 'half' abbreviation on the keypad? Hilary.

Judy McCulloch
Judy McCullochsydney

wonderful coffee

thanks to Gourmet Magazine I discovered Maloberti coffee in the 80's. I lost contact with the family after living overseas however on a visit to North Queensland I came in contact with them again. the family now only Bruno and Maria do a wonderful job and I encourage all coffee lovers to try their marvellous chocolate covered coffee beans.

CazAnn
CazAnnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC6 posts

Brett N.
Brett N.

I love good coffee

North Queensland Gold Maloberti coffee is the best coffee I have ever tasted. The aroma from fresh ground beans is lovely and almost chocolatey. When I received my coffee from the Maloberti family I compared the roasted beans with Robert Harris and 2 Fairtrade brands and ended up throwing 2 of the 3 out as burnt rubbish. No more 3rd world coffee for me. I'm going for gold!

Unhappy customer
Unhappy customerMelbourne3 posts

Excellent coffee

We loved to drink this coffee, we ordered a medium roast and thought the taste was excellent. Good customer servicewas given and it's an australian coffee (and local for us). I like the fact that it is a small family business too. It ticks all the boxes for us, thanks for this great product.