Verified🏆 2024 Award

81% · 739 · 10%

LizzyLoo
LizzyLooBuderim9 posts

WON ME OVER!!!

What a find! This was without a doubt the easiest purchase from the moment I phoned one of the friendly team to compare what I needed and right down to delivery. Nicely packaged with a handwritten note for that personal touch! Did I mention the coffee was AMAZING (#14) I will be back for sure!!!
P.S. Love the pitch …… well done Toby & The Team Show details ·  1
Jim M.
Jim M.

Amazing tasting coffee

Everyone talks about how fast delivery is and how the pods are environmentally friendly. Nobody says how awesome the coffee tastes. Well done Urban Brew team, I would say that this is as good as pod coffee gets. The coffee is woody, smooth doesn't leave a bad taste in your mouth, in fact I always want another one. Show details ·  1
Cédric A.
Cédric A.South East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Disappointing experience

Unfortunately this was disappointing: The pods leak coffee ground into the cup rendering the experience unenjoyable... We tried the coffee bean chocolates and they are too biter, the waffle cups are nice but get instantly soft when the coffee is poured into. A lot of efforts are put in by the team but the product is just not meeting expectations... Show details
SydneyReviewer
SydneyReviewerSydney, NSW10 posts

GREAT COFFEE

I sampled this first and was very impressed. Nicely packed with a friendly note - nice touch! great coffee highly recommended!! Show details ·  1
HTP
HTP4 posts

Fabulous coffee

Fabulous coffee with more punch than regular Nespresso capsules and taste even better. Really well priced if you buy in bulk and wonderful customer service Show details ·  1
Gert G.
Gert G.Mid North Coast, NSW5 posts

Disappointed in change of flavour

Previously when we ordered Intensity 8 we were happy but this time the pods are truly awful...at best they taste like cheap instant coffee. Neither my husband or myself can drink them. What has changed???? Show details
Hilary
Hilary8 posts

Try the olive oil!!

Love my Urban Brew coffee and I'm sorry I haven't submitted a review before. We dorder and drink the 14 strength coffee or the 16 double shot and love them both. (always use a short shot).
The main reason for finally submitting a review is the OLIVE OIL - boy it's delicious! Smooth and luscious and it's almost sweet - and we will be adding it to every order from now on!! It's the top of the price range for us for EVOO - so please keep it affordable. Show reply
Veronika
Veronika

Great Tasting Coffee

After using Nespresso for many years, I have decided to try Urban Brew and I’m happy I did. I love the taste of the coffee and there’s no need to recycle the pods. The service feels personal and delivery was quick. Love it. Well done. Show details ·  1
Megan
Megan Sydney, NSW3 posts

Great coffee

Great tasting coffee - tastes a lot fresher / more authentic than Nespresso coffee in my opinion. Have ordered twice and each time have received a hand written note to thank me for ordering which is a nice touch. Nice to be able to support an Australian business. Show details ·  1
shellbait
shellbaitGippsland, VIC27 posts

Easier 'n fallin' out of bed!

These are a great 'drop'..1st brew in the AM..when you're at the machine..eyes still closed..not yet 'switched on'..these little tubs of WAKE UP! will get you going.
Love the pods...problem is..I go through them too quick! Show details ·  2
Terry N.
Terry N.Perth, WA

Maco Italiano Kaffe

Coffee snob, yes, and damnn Best capsule coffee I have ever had, kills the Nespresso range. I have espresso shots, Pours beautifully, and crema sensational. Im locked in, thank you Urban brew.
MichaelW
MichaelWSouth East Queensland, QLD7 posts

Needs careful attention

Free sample deal where I only paid postage. These pods are not ordinarily bio-degradable or compostable nor is the aluminium top. This marketing ploy is false and deceptive. The coffee tastes ok though there is still the issue of landfill. There is also an occasional issue where the ‘plastic’ is too hard for the machine to pierce it adequately ending up with a dribble or no coffee filtering through. Show details
Fraggle
FraggleIllawarra, NSW5 posts

Great product

The quality and taste of the decaf pods are exceptional. Delivery time could be better. Show details ·  1
Jessica R.
Jessica R.

The best pods we've tried! Customers for 3 years

Life changed when we discovered Urban Brew coffee pods! We were fairly slow on the home espresso machine and underwhelmed with some of the big players. So we went hunting for something different. We found Urban Brew and haven't looked back! We get a monthly subscription every month, which is the perfect amount for us! I love the personal touch with their handwritten little quotes and funny boxes with great sayings about coffee. Give them a go! You won't be disappointed. Show details ·  1
Bre
Bre5 posts

Delicious Coffee

Wow! Extremely happy with my coffee order! Arrived fast, well packaged, and the coffee is strong, delicious and flavoursome. Will definitely be ordering again. Show details ·  1

Sally M.

Are these pods really compostable? The lids sure seem like aluminium foil to me, and are not easy to remove, even with very hot water. I’ve been throwing the whole pod in the green waste bin, but now I’m worried I’ve been contaminating the bin.

TonyC
TonyC

Hi there, I live in Adelaide & would like to ask why the Urban brand has been removed from the Coles shelves. Coles continues to remove items at their pleasure not the customers. Thank you for your reply. Can I make my own and use the Nescafe Dolce Gusto machine.

Urban Brew   DM

Hi Tony! So sorry however we have never been stocked in Coles I think you are referring to a different coffee company. We unfortunately we do not make pods for the Nescafe Dolce Gusto machine. So sorry I could not be of more help! ☕

Bubblinky

I have intensity level 6 & the capsule is clearly stamped "use short shot". I have a Nespresso Essenza mini so would the "lungo"setting make it too watery/over extract or should I just stick to the "expresso"setting?

Urban Brew   DM

Hi there, yes we always recommend using the short shot for the best extraction. :) - Camille

Bubblinky

Fab, thought so but I just wanted to ask before I regretted being inquisitive. No one likes a baaaaad coffee

See all Urban Brew Coffee Pods questions