Melway Bin Hire

Melway Bin Hire

See the Best Rubbish Removals in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

5 Star Service & Piece of mind in completing a complex demolition job!

Cannot say any more about Phillip and the team at Melway Demolition. They walked us through the entire process and gave us the piece of mind we needed to complete a complex demolition project in preparation for our new family home.
The job completion was on time, a competitive price and came up fantastic, going from a jungle with the old house to a completely clear scraped site at completion. I have already recommended them to all my family and friends, one of which has already engaged Melway to complete their own demolition project!
Thanks again Phillip and Melway!

Highly recommend

Phil and the team were so easy to deal with, the price was good and the job was completed to standard. The best part for us was knowing that the contents of the site were sorted and any items that could be recycled were spared from landfill.

Great job Melway!!

Great job!! Well done Melway!!! The demolition was done well ahead of schedule. Philip and Famiza were excellent in their prompt responses and communications. They were very friendly and helpful. It made the whole job a lot easier as they guided us through the entire demolition process. I would highly recommend Melway Demolition.

Very happy with the job done on our block!

Smooth process from start to finish. Quick, reliable and an excellent clean job. Phil and Fazima were a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommend melway demolition. Great job all round

Jimmy is the best bin operator in Melbourne !!!

Have been a builder for 30 years and without a doubt no bin company in Melbourne has matched Melways for customer service, price and most of all delivery times to site .
Thanks to all at Melways bin hire “ you all make it happen “

Excellent service

Jim from Melway Bin Hire went out of his way when they were closed to move the bin for us so very happy with the service.
Thanks for everything melway bin hire

Great Service!

Prompt & Professional!!
We have used them many times & will continue to do so!!
Thank you add o much to the Team at Melway Hire

Professional operators

I’ve been using Melway Bin hire for 10 years and they have not let me down to date, prompt, friendly, reliable and always on time with there bins.
Once you experience there service you wouldn’t risk going elsewhere, Jim is straight to the point and gets the job done.

Keep up the good work Melway team

These guys are super efficient and great cost too

These guys are excellent - they are very efficient and nothing is ever to much trouble, Jim was always there when you needed him - very friendly service.

Mini skip review

Good product and service. Fair price.

I will definitely give them first option when I again require their bin services. Thank you Jim & team.

Regards

Bryce from Craigieburn.

Quality work and amazing staff!

Quality work and staff were so friendly and professional. Always responsive and willing to help out at anytime. Well done

Great Service

Melway Bins have been great to work with from the first phone call. They were extremely helpful when accessing a bin in a difficult location. They offer great service and true value for money.

Excellent service

Famiza and Phil were fantastic from the start. Famiza was quick with a quote and answered all my questions to prepare the property for demolition e.g. terminating power, internet, gas, sewer and water. Phil operations supervisor was great too, to cater for some of the things I want left behind e.g tree, footing to hold neighbours land etc. They also completed the job within the 8 weeks of signing the contract as promised. I would recommend them.