Michelin MPX 160 RBP

Michelin MPX 160 RBP

• Safety

Nilesh B.Darwin, NT

Bought this today. Worth the price!

I bought this today from Sydney Tools for $999 after thorough research on all well known brands.
Believe me guys this will exceed your expectations. In the past i have been using a commercial 3000 psi pressure washer and this equals in performance.
Build quality is excelent.
Recomendation - 10/10
Just go for it.

Purchased in June 2020 at Sydney Tools for A$999.00.

Noise Level
Safety

KasparovSydney

Italian made Beast - 5 years Warranty!

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Amazing T.

Amazing T.asked

Hi Would you recommend this over the Gerni pro 160.2 and the Karcher K7 ?

Hey Mate....

The Michelin is a very solid unit, I was using it again on the long weekend, it's really well made, including the lances and hose, everything feels very tough.

I dont think the Karcher k7 is the same quality, and the 160.2 I have seen, it also has a brass pump, so should get the job done, Gerni is same quality as stihl that I bought for my dad, its a good unit, performs well, but I give the slight edge to the Michelin, just for overall feel, the michelin also has slightly higher operating pressure of 130bar compared to the gernis 120bar. And both have similar water output per minute.

Go for the Michelin you wont be dissapointed.
If you want to see it turned on you can send me your email and i'll send you some videos.

Nilesh B.

Thanks for your advice mate. Finally i went for the Michelin and i really dont mind at all for the extra bucks compared to the K7 and 160.2. Everything looks solid with all metal connection points.

You get the feel of a commercial unit too.

First experience - 10/10

Much appreciated for your advice mate.

Harry T.

Harry T.asked

Do the machine need engine oil ?

Hi Harry,

No it doesn't, it's fully electronic.

Max