VerifiedMPN:MPX160RBP

4.3

jake
jakeIllawarra, NSW44 posts

Cheap and nasty

It said made in Italy when I purchased it less than 2yrs ago from Sydney Tools but it is definitely made in China - the ad now says "designed in Italy". Today I used it for the 3rd time and a seal has already split and the wheel disintegrated going off a step less than 10cm high.
Don't be fooled by the advertising it is not a quality product. Show details
Safety
WOODY
WOODYPerth, WA25 posts

Bought a michelin bm150

So much better than the old karcher. No nonsense machine with huge grunt.
Bit susceptible if I need parts but truly a great machine and better than I expected.
bought from Sydney tools in Perth as the old karcher gave up.  Show details
Nilesh B.Darwin, NT3 posts

Bought this today. Worth the price!

I bought this today from Sydney Tools for $999 after thorough research on all well known brands.
Believe me guys this will exceed your expectations. In the past i have been using a commercial 3000 psi pressure washer and this equals in performance.
Build quality is excelent.
Recomendation - 10/10
Just go for it. Show details
KasparovSydney54 posts

Jason W.
Jason W.

How much $

Joe

Would this be okay to wash cars

Hi Joe,

It's fantastic for cars, you would use the jet spray not the turbo nozzle that is too powerful, I bought a proper foam gun for it too, I wash my car every 2 weeks with it, and it has been going strong for 4 years now without a problem.

Nilesh B.

Hi where do you guys buy the foam gun for the mpx 160 pls?

Camilo Andres D.

Hi guys, just a quick question, I bought it today and looks amazing, I’m wondering the little tank on the rear of the machine for the Chem, can be used for the soup to wash cars? How to use it? I have tried to find videos about it, but there is not online, so for sure I’ll make a video and post it to help everyone

Hi Camilo,

I haven't used it, but I guess just put some chemicals into it and you turn the knob to adjust how much gets released to the pressure hose, give it a try mate.

See all Michelin MPX 160 RBP questions