Miele H 2661 BP

Miele H 2661 BP

See the Best Wall Ovens in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Pups

PupsNew South Wales

Get very little for the price

For $2,700 plus tax. The oven has ONE rack that doesn't slide and is almost impossible to pull out. i.e., it's useless.
Each sliding additional rack costs $300. plus shipping. I needed two. That brings the total cost to $3,300.
Miele should be ashamed of itself.

Purchased in August 2019.

Safety
Preheating Speed
Product is used: Several times a week

Mixed feedback

Though the oven it does the job well and I mainly choose it for its self cleaning ability - The main warning I have is that if you don't have the expensive runners - the rack when pulled forward tends to tip the dish forward and you risk it falling and shattering your glass and injuring the user - Having teens in the house who use the oven it is rather dangerous. We have one set of telescopic runners but it really should come with 2 sets with the oven at no extra cost it is a safety risk - Also after running the first self clean cycle the door did not seem to close the same and I have somehow managed to shatter the inner glass glass and am still trying to find a way to replace it but it is incredibly expensive to replace

Purchased in January 2017 at Harvey Norman for $2,400.00.

Safety
Preheating Speed
Product is used: Several times a week
I.B

I.BAdelaide

Dose the job

The oven it self dose the job, in the beginning I struggled to understand how to use it with all new gadgets and what not, in saying this I felt as if for the price paid for the oven it dose cook the food evenly once you know how to operate the settings.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

LanaSydney, NSW

Fantastic fan force and self cleaning

Fantastic fan force and self cleaning . Heats up quickly and keeps the temperature very good. The best over i have ever had. Amazing grill on it also. The self cleaning is amazing. Although you do need to remove attachments on it. Cooks things to absolute perfection. I would like to see the self cleaning being a bit easier in terms of removing attachments. Other than that its fab

Date PurchasedJun 2011
Jack TaylorMiele

Thank you Lana for your feedback!

Amanda

AmandaSydney

Wonderful

Very happy with this product was installed in my place and has been so good to use. I often use it for cooking meat and cakes. Unlike previous ovens I have used in past which bake unevenly this has been so much better. Also it’s great tha when it’s hot that heat is not felt externally eapically if kids are around.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Jack TaylorMiele

Thanks Amanda for your feedback!

Mel

Mel

Wonderful oven

This oven is very good. It has multiple settings for different food types and baking needs. I love that you can turn on fan forced if you want to speed up your cooking time or change to grill, roast etc. The timer is an excellent feature... being able to simpy time your cooking or have the oven turn on and off at a particular time automatically when you are out of the house to come back to a lovely smelling cooked meal os delightful!

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Kayos

KayosHorsham

Wouldn't Recommend it..

Very uneven cooking, one side of tray of biscuits is overcooked and the other side under cooked. Cannot get crispy roast potatoes have tried every method possible and every variety of potatoes. Cakes are hit and miss burnt on the outside and still uncooked in the center. I did months of research in purchasing a new oven went with this one because of the great reviews and my sister in law has one and totally recommended it but for me it has been a total waste of money as they are very expensive and also the inside of the glass door gets dirty which means you have to completely pull it apart to clean it and for expensive oven you should not have to do that. Very disappointed and i would not recommend Miele - wont be buying another one.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Francesco

Francesco

The benefits of being supported by a massive network of services worldwide

The fact that you can bake sweets and also meet dishes and you can add steam to the food to keep the moisture that is needed. The fact that it’s so simple to operate and you have the choice of preprogrammed dishes or manual control for baking.
We have only Miele products in the house from bungler Dromoyne NSW

Date PurchasedJun 2017
MariaS

MariaSSydney, NSW

Great oven!

I love my Miele Oven. I bought it with a new build. The oven heats up quickly. It cooks evenly - something I had problems with with other brand ovens. The Pyrolitic function is great as I don’t have to be on my hands and knees cleaning the oven - also no fumes or oven cleaners necessary.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Ryan

Ryan

This is perfect

To be honest, everybody said this product was good, so I bought it.
I do not baking a lot and I usually use roast or something that I like or dislike.
Temperature and time setting is easy and size does not seem to be bad when 4 person family is cooking a single meal.
Usually, it is no secret that it is used as a kitchen clock.^^

Date PurchasedJan 2010

MJ30

MJ30Adelaide

Good oven

It preheats really fast and cooks evenly. The door has great suction, it builds my muscles trying to open it. However, it tends to shut off with a mind of its own. According to RR, I'm not using it correctly; strange, I've never experienced this behaviour in an oven before, perhaps it's a futuristic oven.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Eac

EacSydney

Can't go wrong with Miele

I'm a big fan of the Miele ovens as they are very easy to use, well-built with quality materials and last a long time. After our old Miele oven broke, we replaced it with this newer model and it has served us well. The only problem is the parts are quite expensive to replace and having a service technician coming out can be very expensive (experience from our old Miele oven).

Date PurchasedApr 2017

StephA

StephAMelbourne

Good Quality Oven

Purchased two of them to replace a one and half Neff oven. Very good so far, better than the Neff. This is quick to heat up, cooks very evenly and has the pyrolytic option to clean it. Very easy to use the different settings.
I would recommend the telescopic runners as it makes it easier if your oven is set low.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Josh S

Josh S

Nothing to fault

This oven is superb and its sleek metal and chrome finish gives of a luxurious and quality feel. Very easy and comfortable interface that makes heating anything up a joy. The glass is not scratch proof and is actually quite easily scratched but other than that I have nothing to complain of. A solid and worthwhile product.

Date PurchasedMar 2014
21ethel

21ethelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good oven

Purchased last year when we extended our property and have used it about five times and so far so good. The central wok burner is excellent, gets extremely hot and produces top class stir fries. The knobs don't get hot when the stovetop is on. The oven knobs are able to be pushed in so they disappear when not in use which I love. Great oven.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Stan37

Stan37Byron Bay

Quality all round

Excellent oven, simple to use and very well built. Cooks all food very well and easy to keep clean. Clock on outside is a nice feature and the oven is large enough to suit a larger family, perfect for the Sunday roast. Outside and interior is easy to keep clean.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

JamesAustin22

JamesAustin22Melbourne

Great cooking with a quality oven

Date PurchasedNov 2015

Robert g

Robert gSydney

Could not believe how cool the oven door was while baking

What a great Oven, easy to use, cooks perfectly. I purchased the Oven from Winnings, easy people to deal with. They know the products.
We have small children that touch everything, well you have no worries with this Oven, a great relief. We are using the oven under bench so it is safe for children. I am certainly going to buy more Miele products.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

George

GeorgeSydney

Incredible oven

I was looking for a quality oven and I was quite impressed with this beauty. No only does it cook food great but it's sleek and looks incredibly modern. It has quite a few great features and is also very efficient in terms of electricity. Would recommend to anyone looking for a great oven.

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Robyn

RobynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very good oven

We had Miele appliances in our last kitchen so when we moved to a new house and renovated the kitchen we wanted Miele again. This oven is so easy to use and everything comes out evenly cooked which was a bit thing for me as some of our past ovens cooked so unevenly. Its got the pyrolytic cleaning function which was also a must. As always Miele is the best choice for kitchen appliances for me.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

ChefR

ChefRasked

I'm interested to find out how this oven keeps, I'm a clean freak and hate dirty spills inside the door etc... is it a easy to keep clean oven??

Jack TaylorMiele

Hi, thanks for your question. We would recommend that you visit the product page via this link here https://www.miele.com.au/domestic/ovens-1451.htm?mat=09514440&name=H_2661_BP and under the benefits tab there is information on cleaning this model (including the 'CleanGlass door'). Kind regards, Anna.

Bick

Bickasked

Hi, there, my friend bought a Mile oven with pyrolytic cleaning features. We tried the pyrolytic cleaning py 1 last night following the instructions in the manual. The process started at 0930pm. It won't turn off. My friend stopped it at 0230am.
May I ask how long does the PY 1 cleaning take?

Jack TaylorMiele

Hi there, there is no set time for either of the 3 levels of pyro cleaning however it definitely shouldn’t take 5 hrs for py1 which is for a lightly soiled cavity, I think it would be best to have a service call to check operation. If you can please book a service call using https://www.servicebooking.miele.com.au or if you have any questions don’t hesitate to call us on 1300 464 353. Kind regards, Anna.

Sally B.asked

Hi there, does the pyrolitic cleaning function for the H 2661 BP include the wire racks, or do I need to remove these and clean them manually? Thanks!

Jack TaylorMiele

Hi Sally, thanks for your question. Please take the wire racks out of the oven as they cannot be inside the oven when the pyrolytic cleaning function is activated. You can just wash the wire racks with hot soap and water. Kind regards, Anna.

Thanks Anna

Lana

Im pretty sure you need to take everything out including the wire racks. Best to read instructions before you start

Get an answer from our members and Miele representatives

CategoryWall Ovens