Miele H 6260 BP

Miele H 6260 BP

Wall Ovens Buying Guide

For many Australians, a wall oven is essential for home cooking. Built-in ovens aren't just functional, they can deliver a seamless kitchen aesthetic, too. Whether you’re choosing an oven for a new home, renovating your kitchen, or simply upgrading, this buying guide will help you choose the right wall oven for your space.

Read now

3.6

NoraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Control panel needs replacing

When I renovated my kitchen 5 years ago, I bought the KM 3054 cooktop, H6260 BP and H2661 BP ovens. All have had problems. The cooktop beeps every time I wipe the security panel clean. The only way to stop it is by switching it on and off at the power point which is behind a drawer - very inconvenient. The cooktop was replaced with an identical cooktop with the identical problem.

The 2661 oven had to have the switch fixed as it wasn't sitting on the selection properly and now, the 6260 control panel needs to be replaced at a total cost of $818 dollars including labour as the oven won't heat.

If Miele stands by its product, there should be a much longer than 2 year warranty. Now I see why the warranty is so short.

Purchased in January 2015 for A$3,599.00.

Product is used Several times a week
Nora

Miele refunded the cost of the new panel but I still had to pay the repairman. I'm assuming this is because I didn't use someone who worked for Miele, but, to get a Miele repairman was a 2 week wait. Oven is working fine now.

Wendy

WendySydney, NSW

Very.disappointed.by. Miele.for.life. Quality & Assurance

Bought this oven through Harvey Norman Castle Hill 4 years ago because of Miele^s ad: Miele for life! Cost almost $5K! Highly expect use for life as Miele brand! Suddenly last week the oven would not turn on! Call Miele Service partner, the technician found the problem is
2 control boards just.gone.dead.with.no.reason. And it will cost me dearly to fix it
Feel so let down by the brand that I suppose to trust:(
From unhappy customer. Wendy Cherrybrook

Yvonne C

Yvonne CSydney, NSW

Faulty Oven- sold a lemon, non operational after one use, poor customer service

For an oven that costs $4,500 you would expect many years of use. My oven was faulty after one use and would not switch on again. The worst aspect was Miele service team- totally disorganised, unhelpful and no-one taking responsibility to follow through on booking their repair staff. Management really needs to step up and train their staff and hire staff with a can do attitude in line with the price of their ovens, and ensure that customers are looked after. Cook book provided needs more healthier recipes tailored to Australian market.

Purchased in April 2019 at Miele for A$4,500.00.

Wall Ovens

Find out how Miele H 6260 BP compares to other Wall Ovens

Lara

LaraSydney

Fantastic oven, has so many settings

Our new oven is fantastic We use it a lot in comparison with other things that we use for cooking. It really represents value for money and has so many settings. It is very versatile and smart. I can use it in so many ways and y roasts are very juicy and fresh, I also like that it has a pizza setting and I can cook pizzas at home now without much of an effort.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Kelly m

Kelly m

Fantastic! Once you go pyro you'll never go back

This oven is fabulous and I love the pyrolitic self cleaning function! Who would have thought an oven could make you so happy but cleaning them is my least favourite job so I'm chuffed. The design is sleek and as with our other Miele appliances the quality is outstanding. Couldn't be happier.

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Pink

PinkAdelaide

Fantastic Oven

This oven is fantastic. Cooks food to perfection, all my cakes are moist and delicious, have had muffins in the freezer for a week and usually after defrosting they are a little dry but not after being cooked in this oven. Roast chicken is so moist and juicy and veggies are crisp and delicious and this is only on the standard setting not fan forced. Have not used the other settings yet, still learning as there is a lot to learn.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Brighton Belle

Brighton Belle

Happy cook!

This is an excellent product. The oven roasts, grills, bakes cakes, makes meringues etc perfectly - right from the start because it is also very very easy to use. Looks great and is easy to clean. The shelves slide in and out quite easily. Not cheap but worth the cost for ease of use. Highly recommended.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Annie

AnnieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love this oven

This oven cooks like a dream! From the traditional roast to pavs and everything in between. Looks sleek and modern, easy to clean, and easy to use. The fan grill function great cooking fish, vegies and finishing of a roast but the hands down best function is the Pyrolytic cleaning function. Definitely worth paying the extra for. Hint: attend the complimentary class offered by Miele.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016