Millers Falls Log Splitter 40-Ton

Millers Falls Log Splitter 40-Ton

See the Best Routers / Cutout Tools in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Millers Falls Log Splitter 40-Ton? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

40t millers falls

ive had this splitter fo about 5 months and have sheared of the coupling from pump to motor and i am struggling to get replacements parts any suggestions were i can purchase these parts 1/2 inch to 1 inch

Best buys online are hopeless

Freight took 12 days from Bayswater! Normally overnight -Told me all sorts of excuses. Sent wrong unit . I ordered Electric start sent recoil start, said they upgraded motor, unfortunately no where to mount battery said cable tie it, hydraulic hose kinked said don't worry about it! Best buys online are bad to deal with!

Purchased in May 2019 at Best & Less Online store for $1,800.00.

Trevor
TrevorGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bought a 40T Log Splitter from Best Buys Online

Had a problem with my log splitters - stopping & starting after assembly. I rang the company that I bought it from and the guy on the phone sorted the problem out quickly, turns out i didn't put enough oil in. I should have read the manual. Very helpful and professional service.

Rumple Stiltskin
Rumple StiltskinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor back up spare parts and communication .

Routers / Cutout Tools

Find out how Millers Falls Log Splitter 40-Ton compares to other Routers / Cutout Tools

200+ metres and still going strong.

I have had a 32 ton Millers Falls with a 5.5hp chonda for about 5 years. Cost about $1200. It has split well over 200 metres and never missed a beat. Had to weld the foot plate but after all that punishment I wouldn't expect any more from a $3000 splitter.

Great for the price

Have had for 7 years and no major issues other than the footplate bent 7 degrees very early on however no further movement and does not impact performance. Design would be improved with additional heavy braces for the horizontal position. I split about 20 ton a year of redgum and box woods and has been very reliable. Currently in the process of retro fitting a hydraulic log lifter and manufacturing of a trailer so as can be towed and at a more comfortable working height. Over all been a great buy.

C.JNortheast, VIC

was impressed

So I have a earlier model with the 13 hp chonda motor . Have been really happy with it. Ive had no problem with the battery going flat, I do clean the top of it after every use to make sure of this.
Unfortunately today, with less than fifty hours on it, I turned it off to move it to a new position and it wouldn't start with the starter motor. So I went the pull start and couldn't pull the cable. The motor is seized! Had done a oil change so maintenance has been done and checked oil level. Not so impressed now!

John Craven
John CravenAU

what a ripper

Allan H
Allan Hasked

Looking to buy spare part. it is the alloy coupling between the valve control and the ram

Chris W
Chris Wasked

6 year old splitter, Keeper plate (36) Broken, these are Cast Iron and act as a wear plate, Are they available as spares.

Gary K.
Gary K.asked

my miller falls 40 ton splitter auto return control valve locks in the forward position rather than in the return position can this be adjusted to work in the opposite or is there a simple fix . have just replaced the seal on the hydraulic spool . Hope someone can help me. Gary

See all Millers Falls Log Splitter 40-Ton questions