Millers Falls Log Splitter 40-Ton

Millers Falls Log Splitter 40-Ton

See the Best Routers / Cutout Tools in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Best buys online are hopeless

Freight took 12 days from Bayswater! Normally overnight -Told me all sorts of excuses. Sent wrong unit . I ordered Electric start sent recoil start, said they upgraded motor, unfortunately no where to mount battery said cable tie it, hydraulic hose kinked said don't worry about it! Best buys online are bad to deal with!

Purchased in May 2019 at Best & Less Online store for $1,800.00.

TrevorGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bought a 40T Log Splitter from Best Buys Online

Had a problem with my log splitters - stopping & starting after assembly. I rang the company that I bought it from and the guy on the phone sorted the problem out quickly, turns out i didn't put enough oil in. I should have read the manual. Very helpful and professional service.

Poor back up spare parts and communication .

200+ metres and still going strong.

I have had a 32 ton Millers Falls with a 5.5hp chonda for about 5 years. Cost about $1200. It has split well over 200 metres and never missed a beat. Had to weld the foot plate but after all that punishment I wouldn't expect any more from a $3000 splitter.

Great for the price

Have had for 7 years and no major issues other than the footplate bent 7 degrees very early on however no further movement and does not impact performance. Design would be improved with additional heavy braces for the horizontal position. I split about 20 ton a year of redgum and box woods and has been very reliable. Currently in the process of retro fitting a hydraulic log lifter and manufacturing of a trailer so as can be towed and at a more comfortable working height. Over all been a great buy.

C.JGobur

was impressed

So I have a earlier model with the 13 hp chonda motor . Have been really happy with it. Ive had no problem with the battery going flat, I do clean the top of it after every use to make sure of this.
Unfortunately today, with less than fifty hours on it, I turned it off to move it to a new position and it wouldn't start with the starter motor. So I went the pull start and couldn't pull the cable. The motor is seized! Had done a oil change so maintenance has been done and checked oil level. Not so impressed now!

John Craven