Mimosa 3 x 4m Semi Permanent Cairo Gazebo

Mimosa 3 x 4m Semi Permanent Cairo Gazebo

See the Best Outdoor Furniture Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Mimosa? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.8

Samantha E.
Samantha E.South East Queensland, QLD

Sturdy gazebo - nice look!

I’ve owned this gazebo for around 3 years. We get big storms here in Queensland and lots of wind. It structurally hasn’t let me down once. I have had to replace the fabric roof once but that is to be expected from the blazing hot sun perishing it. It had very little rust spots and is waterproof. You can also buy replacement covers which I think is awesome as I find the fibreglass roof version of this design is more like a green house and gets very hot. This is perfect and gives you a tropical feel to your garden!

Purchased in January 2018 at Bunnings for $600.00.

Pohe l.
Pohe l.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Waste of money

Waste of money the material is cheap ,roof cover needs to be taken off at any sign of wind an not left to long in the hot sun or else it will just tear up from being so fragile.The netting up the top was destroyed within a month an the straps to secure the roof down failed after the 2nd lot of wind.

Purchased in October 2017 at Bunnings Warehouse Retail Stores for $600.00.

David G.
David G.Sydney, NSW

Impressive for short term answer

Bought this as a fill in for 1-2 years period before deciding on something permanent for my bbq & spa area. Still in place 4 years later! Replaced cover at 21/2 years. Those that expect permanent structural results for something that states semi permanent give me a call I have cardboard boat to sell you.

Purchased in May 2016 at Bunnings Warehouse for $360.00.

Outdoor Furniture Products

Find out how Mimosa 3 x 4m Semi Permanent Cairo Gazebo compares to other Outdoor Furniture Products

Rod
RodSydney, NSW

Great Idea but poor quality

Bought from Bunnings, after 18mths the canopy stitching has failed, the straps to attach to the frame have disintegrated allowing the canopy to lift off. this product is not suitable for outdoor use, don't waste your money as we have.

anna.neskovski
anna.neskovskiasked

How do I go about purchasing a cairo gazebo? To Vic Melbourne

Samantha E.
Samantha E.asked

I have had my gazebo for 3 years! It is sturdy and I’ve only had to replace the canopy once. It does fade but all in all for a semi permanent gazebo I think it is an amazing sturdy and nice looking gazebo- gives a tropical feel to my garden!

Stephenie P.
Stephenie P.asked

does anyone have a copy of the manual? cant get another copy and my original was way too damaged

See all Mimosa 3 x 4m Semi Permanent Cairo Gazebo questions