MiniJumbuk Everyday

MiniJumbuk Everyday

King, Queen, Double, etc...

3.8

Great products, excellent customer service.

I purchased 3 quilts some years ago (Platinum range) and I swear by them, so do my parents and brother for whom I bought the others. Everyone seems to go on about smells on this site; it was a natural wool smell reminding me of the purity of this product and it disappeared rather quickly. I love that the quilt keeps me warm in winter and surprisingly cool in summer. I’ll never go back to feathers again - none of us will. I’m just about to purchase another quilt and have been communicating directly with Minijumbuck and their customer service is outstanding. Very quick to reply and extremely helpful. I’m a big fan of the company and their products and love the fact that we are supporting Australian made.

Purchased at Adairs.

Kate G.MiniJumbuk

Hi Debbie, Thanks for your wonderful review. It's great to hear that you've been enjoying your MiniJumbuk quilts for many years and we're glad we could assist you with your new purchase.
Kate @ MiniJumbuk

MonkeyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Quilts!

I’m not sure why people complain about the smell. It’s a natural product. I have bought 2 & the smell is fine. The one thing I would say is that the quilts are 1 size up. E.g if you have a queen size bed you only need a double. They won’t fit into the same size quilt cover. Which is actually awesome if you know this prior to purchasing. Luv these quilts & an Australian company!

Purchased in May 2020 at Myer for A$215.00.

Rebecca

RebeccaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great quilt but smelly

I loved the idea of a natural quilt - bought this last season from Myer and unfortunately it smells. Tried putting two covers on and the room stills smells like a sheep yard. Love the warmth and feel but am not loving the smell - wont be using this any longer. Such a shame.

Purchased at Myer for A$329.40.

Quilts, Duvets & Doonas

Find out how MiniJumbuk Everyday compares to other Quilts, Duvets & Doonas

Sarah

SarahSydney, NSW

Sooo happy with my minijumbuk!

Just bought my first minijumbuk and it is life changing! Although they’re expensive, the investment is well worth it. I am sleeping so well and with the added mattress protector I feel like I’m on a cloud! The lady at the store couldn’t rave about them enough and after feeling the samples I was hooked! I couldn’t be happier with my new purchase, thank you MiniJumbuk! I will recommend you to everyone :-)

Purchased in March 2020 at Myer for A$280.00.

Kate G.MiniJumbuk

Hi Sarah, Thank you for your wonderful words and 5 star review. We are thrilled to hear that you're enjoying your new purchase and it's improving your quality of sleep.

Zte

ZtePerth

Ok I guess

It's alright. Didn't have any issues with it smelling. Good level of warmth. The only issue is that the wool is constantly piling up on all sides. If you fluff from one side to correct then the other side is made worse. Frustrating.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
JCMum12

JCMum12Melbourne

Perfect Warmth & Comfort

Date PurchasedSep 2018

StephSydney

Absolutely LOVE this quilt

Ill cut to the chase - I was very skeptical to buy this product after reading all the negative reviews about it smelling but i took a chance anyway because i wanted a high quality Quilt. As soon as i received it i opened the box and took a massive sniff straight away and found nothing, i took a few more sniffs and was so pleased i hung it out side as recommended for few hours and brang it back inside to put ob my bed.

I am soooo happy with this product and will buy more in the near future for the rest of the family thank you to the minijumbuk team :)

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Hi Steph,
Thank you for your positive review. We hope you are continuing to be comfortable under your new MiniJumbuk quilt.
Kind regards,
The MiniJumbuk Customer Support Team.

Steph

I most definitely am i dont turn my heater on as often at night anymore as i am super warm and its soooo comfy!
I have another on order for my son :) thanks again

M-LifeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Smells like a wet dog

I bought this quilt to replace an old Mini Jumbuk quilt. Like some other reviewers here, when I opened the box I was confronted with a terrible smell. It was like a cross between a barnyard and a chemical factory. The instructions said to air out the product for two hours. I actually aired it for two full DAYS. The smell had reduced somewhat but it was still not acceptable to put on the bed as the room quickly began to smell like the quilt. Google 'Mini Jumbuk smell' before you buy and you'll find dozens of customers who have experienced the same issue. I will return it as I spent a premium to support an Australian company but this is not acceptable.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Hi,
We are sorry to hear you are not happy with your purchase. Please contact our Head Office on 1800 088 834 and we are happy to discuss your issue with our product.
The MiniJumbuk Customer Support Team

M-Life

IT SHRUNK despite following care labels.

Date PurchasedFeb 2014
Quilts, Duvets & Doonas

Find out how MiniJumbuk Everyday compares to other Quilts, Duvets & Doonas

Shay

ShayWestern Australia

One of my best house product purchases.

Absolutely love my minijumbuk quilt. Its lightweight, perfect for summer nights and great in winter in combination with the wool underlay and flannette sheets. I purchased my quilt from Adairs along with both my children's quilt covers. High quality, Australian made quilt with a good price tag for quality. Would highly recommend the everyday quilt.

Date PurchasedSep 2015

High quality Australian product

I have purchased several minijumuk quilts in the last 12 months. I have never experienced any issues with problematic smells. I have always been very satisfied with them & would definately purchase them again. I am pleased to support a high quality Australian-made product.

Date PurchasedMay 2016
Laurie

Laurie

Delighted with our Everyday quilt

Needing a new winter quilt for the Queensland nights and wanting to buy an Australian product. After researching Everyday Minijumbuk Quilt and despite reading negative reviews on the smell factor I decided to buy this product as the quality appeared amazing.

I was right, the blanket had no smell although I did air it for a few hours. It had made a great difference in sleep quality as no longer tossing and turning in artificial materials all night.

My son now asks to sleep in our "comfy" bed so it must be a winner.

Date PurchasedJun 2016

Terrible Terrible Smell Don't buy

Bought 3 days ago from Myer sale , spend a few hundred bucks but this quilt smells terrible!! The strong toxic chemical smell made me and my partner so sick! My throat feels terrible! The instruction said it should only need to be airred for few hours but now it has been 3 days the smell doesn't go away at all. My whole bedroom smells like a chemical lab now! I worry this gonna do anything bad to my health but my throat and chest is already feeling bad! !!definitely gonna return to Myer tmr.

Hi Kat,
The MiniJumbuk Customer Support Team

Adelina P.

Adelina P.asked

Everyday King

Everyday Wool Quilt - can you clarify if this quilt is only to be used in the cold months or will it be just as good in Summer. As we have changed my son's bed I need to upsize all his bedding and was wanting an all year round quilt - What can you suggest. We have a Minijumbuk for Summer and then another for Winter

Monkey

Hi Adelina, The Everyday quilt will be comfortable 90% of the year round! In extreme weather conditions there may be the need for some slight adjustment i.e extra blanket or folded half down respectively) However a great all rounder!

Kate G.MiniJumbuk

Hi Adelina, Monkey has responded exactly the same as I would. The Everyday quilt is ideal for all year round, however in some cases during the middle of winter you may find an extra blanket is necessary and the same in summer it may be to warm during the peak of summer but majority of us would kick off our quilts during those warm nights.
- Kate @ MiniJumbuk

Gianniasked

Everyday

What is the difference between the Everyday and the Classic quilt? As far as I can see from the website, they exactly the same except the thread count on the cotton casing. Just trying to pick the right one for year round use. Thanks

Kate G.MiniJumbuk

Hi Gianni, That is exactly right, the only difference between the two quilts is the thread count cotton casing. The higher the thread count allows us to create a lighter quilt, so the Classic quilt will be slightly lighter in weight but warmth very similar. The Classic quilt was created for an event we attended and had some leftovers. Both are ideal for year round use.

Gianni

Great stuff. Thanks so much for the response. Looking forward to purchasing my first minijumbuk! Cheers!

CLu

CLuasked

Everyday

what are the specific differences between this quilt and the dreamers wool quilt for children?

Get an answer from our members and MiniJumbuk representatives