MiniJumbuk Luxus Underlay

MiniJumbuk Luxus Underlay

Double, King, King Single, Queen and Single

See the Best Quilts, Duvets & Doonas in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Danny

DannyWestern Australia

Made in AUSTRALIA

Purchased in May 2019 for $1,007.00.

Kate G.MiniJumbuk

Thank you very much for your kind review and we are glad to hear your products performing well for your needs. I will pass your review onto our Retail Manager Ollie.

Diamond

DiamondMelbourne

Perfect

Well made and fits perfectly. The quality is excellent! Snug for winter. Cool in Summer. I already have a queen size which I have had for 3 years and is still perfect!

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Best thing I have purchased all year.

This is a dream to sleep on. It is just so sumptuous and decadent. I rarely use an electric blanket anymore, and if I do, it is only to warm up the bed, not to sleep with it on. If you have body aches and pains, they are gone when you wake up. And if I wake in the night, I just lie there thinking how wonderful it feels. It really is the best thing I have bought all year.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Kate G.MiniJumbuk

Very glad to hear that you are enjoying your new mattress topper and it is making a difference to your sleep.

Roann

RoannCentral, SA

Absoutely love this Wool Underlay

Rose

RoseMelbourne

Great doonas and underlay

Dallas R.

Dallas R.asked

I have a supreme wool & memory foam underlay. Can it be used with an electric blanket??

Hi Dallas,
If the product you are referring to is our Essence Underlay, yes a electric blanket can be used underneath the product. You may find it will take a little longer to warm up as there are extra layers for the heat to transfer through.

Jean c

Jean casked

We need an underlay to make the mattress on our van cooler
Can you advise

dioni01

dioni01asked

Luxus Underlay Queen

There seem to be quite a few different models/numbers etc around - is there a simple grading system to use when trying to choose one? Thanks

Hi Dioni01,

It all depends on what you want to achieve from your MiniJumbuk mattress topper. Here is a Knowledge Bank article with some additional information regarding our mattress topper range - https://www.minijumbuk.com.au/knowledge-bank/crafted-australia/introducing-our-best-range-yet.

We've designed our wool mattress toppers to suit everyone from single layer mattress toppers for pillow top or luxury latex and foam mattresses, through to our multi layer mattress toppers that help give more cushioning comfort and support for firm or poor mattresses.

If you require additional information please contact our head office on 1800 088 834.

Kind regards,
The MiniJumbuk Customer Support Team

Get an answer from our members and MiniJumbuk representatives

MiniJumbuk Luxus Underlay Single

MiniJumbuk Luxus Underlay Queen

MiniJumbuk Luxus Underlay Queen

MiniJumbuk Luxus Underlay King

MiniJumbuk Luxus Underlay King

CategoryQuilts, Duvets & DoonasQuilts, Duvets & DoonasQuilts, Duvets & DoonasQuilts, Duvets & DoonasQuilts, Duvets & Doonas
Price (RRP)$399.95$459.95$539.95$599.95$649.95