Moccona Barista Reserve Rich Espresso

Moccona Barista Reserve Rich Espresso

See the Best Instant Coffee in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Mumof4

Mumof4Northern Region, NSW

Great tasting coffee

Not a Maccona fan but recently trialed Maccona Barista Reserve Rich Espresso and really loved it. Great tasting instant coffee like freshly brewed at coffee shop but in the convenience at home. Found it to be a bit expensive but worth the try

antkey

antkeyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

for instant coffee it's good

I used to have the glass jar Moccona, saw this on special at $9 bought from Woolworths, for instant coffee this Barista Reserve Rich Espresso is good tasting no bitter.

Purchased in April 2019 at Woolworths for $9.00.

Maureen

MaureenSydney, NSW

If you have to resort to instant coffee...

I only drink instant when pushed, so I am constantly looking for that elusive "almost like brewed coffee" taste. As this was on special for $9 (half price) I thought I'd give it a go. I was amazed by how good it is, starting with the aroma, and then the taste. Although it's termed "Rich Espresso" it's smooth, not bitter and has a full-bodied taste when drunk as a flat white. So much better than other instant brand I've tried.

Purchased in May 2019 at Woolworths for $9.00.

Adz

AdzSydney, NSW

Better then other Moccona instant coffees

Bought this from Woolworths as it was on special at $13 was a bit hesitant to buy but tried it as an espresso shot and its strong but doesn’t have that bitter and acidic taste like other coffees too

PROS: No bitter or acidic aftertaste & tastes good
CONS: Bloody expensive at $18 a tin

phoenixd

phoenixdMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This is very, very good

This is an excellent instant coffee. Much, much better than any other instant I’ve had. Better than the ground coffee in sachets which I can never get beyond ‘too weak’. It’s a pantry staple now, for those lazy days when I can’t be bothered to use the pods and froth the milk. But $18 a can is a bit much, so I stock up when it’s on sale.

The best instant coffee!

We have tried all the Barista Reserve coffees and they are really good - the best instant coffee on the market. I agree the price at $18 plus is so expensive - We buy lots when it is on special for $9. It is really great tasting coffee.

Vanessa

VanessaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The only legit full bodied instant coffee!

I've tried this on special half price today. You know that bitter, diffused acidic aftertaste with the Moccona Espresso #10? It's nothing like this. This one has that great coffee taste that just goes round and round and is solid all the way down your throat with that mild coffee aroma (yes, mild). This is so way better than the Moccona in those glass jars. This is a must try. But I won't buy it at full price. $18 for a can is just too expensive for me. :D