Moccona Decaffeinated

Moccona Decaffeinated

See the Best Instant Coffee in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jeff..Perth

We have got a coffee machine that churns out great coffee......But that is a trap...We drink too much of it.
Attempting to reduce our caffeine intake ,we have tried a few decaffs and have found that Moccona is by far the best substitute. In fact mixed a bit stronger it is really a good drink.

Best decaf

This coffe is very smooth, it tastes like real coffe, a bit pricey but very nice and smooth

Why is it so expensive ????and why only 100 not bigger jar???

Coffee with out caffeine

Great tasting coffee without the caffeine hit. Is not insipid or bitter. Best decaf coffee I have found. A little more expensive but worth the expense.

Fantastic full flavoured coffee - and it's decaffeinated!

I sometimes do love to have a hot cup of coffee in the late evenings after dinner or even in bed with a good book. However, if I drink regular caffeinated coffee I find that it either takes me ages to get to sleep or I don't sleep well through the night due to restlessness.

I tried Moccona Decaffeinated coffee and I love it! The coffee is a full flavour and tastes like its caffeinated counterpart. It comes in a small jar, which I think is great since I don't drink decaffeinated coffee throughout the day so it would take me a long time to get through one large jar.
Really good flavour for decaffeinated coffee.
More expensive to buy.

A great coffee and very satisfying. I would recommend purchasing a small jar to keep in your handbag for outings, as it tastes great and not all places have decaf. I always have some in my cupboard for cuppas had later in the day to ensure I'm not too hyped up on caffeine at bedtime!
This is the only decaffeinated coffee that tastes exactly like it's caffeinated cousins! Tastes beautiful.
Maccona decaf is a bit more expensive than the other decafs on the shelf, but it's worth it. Sometimes, it is hard to find, as not all supermarkets stock the decaf version.